kepler law

Kepler law

1 no farming of active (40 dayz) guilded players, hit and leave 1 fighter.
16%
2 only pillage selftrades.
5%
3 none of the above
79%

Total votes: 19
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: kepler law

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 19:41

swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:there is no good nor evil , every guild is doing good in its eyes and the other guilds are being evil so you cant basically group people into a category that doesnt exsist
its sad but true , most people prefer their short distance benefit over other people benefit and their long distance benefit

See what ASAE cant grasp is that most of the player base wants to fight
wants to have the big blob crashes.
And because ASAE is unable to do that so therefore the way mostly everyone plays is therefore all wrong.

you notice when he babbles about things everything ASAE does is correct.
he wont admit the mistake his guild has and his lack of leadership

So if you are expecting a conversation to make sense with him it wont.

I argue with him cause i get a laugh watching Sewi the mentally challeged monkey dance around

but some people also want to live in peace so i guess the concept has a point , some of my friends want to sim , tech and play farmville , others want to wage war on everyone , there is no right and no wrong , its up to everyone to play as he wishes , however if a majority of the player base wants something i suppose the others should do it out of respect for the other players , thats how an ideal gaming society should be , sadly it appears the community of AE , as a whole , both the people who want to fight and the ones who want to sim , has deviated away from this idealness by demonizing the other category and not respecting their wish , if sewi and his players want to sim we have to respect his way of playing , but in return he must respect your way of playing
in the end , life is short and this is just a game , no point in spending years over arguments on who manages his 1's and 0's better
this reply is not just for you , its for sewi and the whole of the borum community as well

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:06

One Lazy Titan wrote:
swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:there is no good nor evil , every guild is doing good in its eyes and the other guilds are being evil so you cant basically group people into a category that doesnt exsist
its sad but true , most people prefer their short distance benefit over other people benefit and their long distance benefit

See what ASAE cant grasp is that most of the player base wants to fight
wants to have the big blob crashes.
And because ASAE is unable to do that so therefore the way mostly everyone plays is therefore all wrong.

you notice when he babbles about things everything ASAE does is correct.
he wont admit the mistake his guild has and his lack of leadership

So if you are expecting a conversation to make sense with him it wont.

I argue with him cause i get a laugh watching Sewi the mentally challeged monkey dance around

but some people also want to live in peace so i guess the concept has a point , some of my friends want to sim , tech and play farmville , others want to wage war on everyone , there is no right and no wrong , its up to everyone to play as he wishes , however if a majority of the player base wants something i suppose the others should do it out of respect for the other players , thats how an ideal gaming society should be , sadly it appears the community of AE , as a whole , both the people who want to fight and the ones who want to sim , has deviated away from this idealness by demonizing the other category and not respecting their wish , if sewi and his players want to sim we have to respect his way of playing , but in return he must respect your way of playing
in the end , life is short and this is just a game , no point in spending years over arguments on who manages his 1's and 0's better
this reply is not just for you , its for sewi and the whole of the borum community as well

Thats fine and understand what ya mean
see thing is he doesnt think that way
us fighters could do what he and ASAE does
they would have a hard time doing what we do

main thing is they dont even teach the details about the game
So some noob finds AE and joins his guild and then a month later or even a couple servers later that person deciedes simming and spreading out bases across the whole game isnt for them and decide they want to be an active fighter
They are totally screwed casue they 1.Dont know how to fight. 2. cant build a decent fleet. 3.Cant build proper defenses.

End result
they usually quit

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:13

One Lazy Titan wrote:
SEWI wrote:

consider not everything you read in harry potter to be actually true,,,,

sadly its the real world , its not just in AE , look at the real life , goverments screwing over their people for money , there is little good in this world , people project their deeper desires , of wealth and power , into the game at the expense of the game experience of other people who are trying to figure this game out

that being true...doesnt make it right...thus it is wrong.

being right is good

being wrong is bad

i am beeping nobody...both in RL and ingame...not even our little troll above...

i justy try to comply to mods advises to not feed him....thus i have to ignore him...

no more quotes,,,, nor direct answers....its the right thing to do...nobody said it waz easy....LOL

hez just frutrated because he knows we will outrank him on Gaia soon enough, he cant fight us...so trying to descredit is his only option left.....i found it fun for some time...but both other players and mods doesnt seem to like it that much...so i will please them and ignore him from now on...

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:35

regardless of whats right , everyone agrees that everyone loves to work for them self , you cannot make any new laws when most of the server is self-centered and careless for the others
and honestly even if the law passes, i wouldnt like that FTW stops attacking us , its the perfect training grounds , this is not going to be the server me and my friends will win in , but having a force of 10 million ship attacking our k08 galaxy is the best training we can have on guirella warfare , but in the next server, when we become a strong and formidable force , if such law passes by the wish of the majority of the people , we will comply for any law that the people want

honestly you two exaggarate about each other alot , i find both of you having good points , i might disagree with some of them but arguing with either of you isnt nearly as bad as the other implies , you just have to relax

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:43

offcoarse it will not pass...it never does....

3 favour, 5 against...

3 against will thus fail and delete acount...

3-2 peace will be established...

simple and eficient

the reason of any war is to restore peace...

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 20:46

well , the disturbance of peace was caused by a war as well , wars could be to secure a cluster or for loot , or just to prove a point like the forsakens' attack on k08

NocturnalOmega

Postby NocturnalOmega » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 11:06

Kepler law... :biglaugh:

Its a war game simple as, wanna play farmville then play farmville.
If combat was not an intended aspect of the game we would not have the option to build fleet & Defence.
Stop whinning n crying about how others play the game.

Oh n zynga sucks *beep* & probably care less for their playerbase than what AE does, so have fun with farmville.

"Where there are Farms, there will always be farmers a farming"

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 11:14

? But wha has combat to do with farming?

I never stated people shoudnt fight...at all...EVER.
..at the contrary....the more fight the better....

I only am considering the farming aspect of the game...

There are battles.....wars....and then there are warcrimes....

I like battles and wars....dont you?

You might even figure that out if you folow the news recently....

I only propose to consider farming a warcrime....and those who wish to farm go play farmvile indeed...

Radiance
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Radiance » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 14:40

Alpha server has agreed on rules for their server. It can be done.
I think NO farming of guilded players is a bit extreme, but one should back off if a crybaby threatens to quit.

ASAE is also concerned about the decline of the player base. We welcome real suggestions on how to attract more players.

SeWi pretends to consider the zerg/fight/Stronghold Way as incompetent, dumb, loser. Well most of those guild DO vanish. The one that tried to steal ASAE's name in Kepler, and did steal over a dozen of our people, that guild was first to 200 people--and died only two months into the server.

They provided a new option for training newbies, and I was hoping it would lead to growth and new interest in Astro Empires. But it was a mash of the ASAE Way and the Stronghold Way (that's the polite term and the most accurate). It didn't work. Being run by lying dishonorable leadership did not help either.

As to this we-are-right-and-your-way-is-wrong. Most players are here for the fights and the team effort and camaraderie of the Stronghold Way. I am glad those players exist, because they make the game challenging. Without you the game would be Farmville--boring!

It amuses ASAE no end that the zergs (our usual derogatory for Strongholders) never ever grasp that the ASAE Way is a perfectly sane way to enjoy the game, too. We outlast you.

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 20:31

Thing is, most permaocc players usually can have the option of joining the better guild if they play their cards right.

Most top players would rather not spend time and fleet maintaining a player who just keeps spawning and hitting. And sniping recs. If your enemy has HC or dreads on base, and you spawn fighters, you deserve to be farmed off.

It's just like real life. If you join a job you have no experience in and suck at it, you get fired rather quickly.

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 20:49

This ghey thread just needs to die.

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 22:58

Radiance wrote:Alpha server has agreed on rules for their server. It can be done.
I think NO farming of guilded players is a bit extreme, but one should back off if a crybaby threatens to quit.

ASAE is also concerned about the decline of the player base. We welcome real suggestions on how to attract more players.

SeWi pretends to consider the zerg/fight/Stronghold Way as incompetent, dumb, loser. Well most of those guild DO vanish. The one that tried to steal ASAE's name in Kepler, and did steal over a dozen of our people, that guild was first to 200 people--and died only two months into the server.

They provided a new option for training newbies, and I was hoping it would lead to growth and new interest in Astro Empires. But it was a mash of the ASAE Way and the Stronghold Way (that's the polite term and the most accurate). It didn't work. Being run by lying dishonorable leadership did not help either.

As to this we-are-right-and-your-way-is-wrong. Most players are here for the fights and the team effort and camaraderie of the Stronghold Way. I am glad those players exist, because they make the game challenging. Without you the game would be Farmville--boring!

It amuses ASAE no end that the zergs (our usual derogatory for Strongholders) never ever grasp that the ASAE Way is a perfectly sane way to enjoy the game, too. We outlast you.

Z10N died because all our talent went elsewhere. And who could blame them? There was nothing about our guild that would convince decent players to stay. In order to be successful yourself, you must surround yourselves with other successful people.

A little as Z10N had going for it, there is even less about ASAE that would convince decent players to stay. That is why ASAE remains nothing more than a haven for multis, inactives, and those of your regulars who are committed to an AE career of submediocrity on every server.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 23:08

SICON wrote:
Radiance wrote:Alpha server has agreed on rules for their server. It can be done.

Z10N died because all our talent went elsewhere. And who could blame them? There was nothing about our guild that would convince decent players to stay. In order to be successful yourself, you must surround yourselves with other successful people.

A little as Z10N had going for it, there is even less about ASAE that would convince decent players to stay. That is why ASAE remains nothing more than a haven for multis, inactives, and those of your regulars who are committed to an AE career of submediocrity on every server.

so wabbit was your only talent?

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 23:11

SICON wrote:A little as Z10N had going for it, there is even less about ASAE that would convince decent players to stay. That is why ASAE remains nothing more than a haven for multis, inactives, and those of your regulars who are committed to an AE career of submediocrity on every server.

^ this mostly /spies

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 23:40

One Lazy Titan wrote:so wabbit was your only talent?

Hardly. But when our top four or five left, it constituted a couple million fleet.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.

Return to “Kepler”