The defeat of GO

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: The defeat of GO

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 14:07

Burgess wrote:You know travel time for those ninja's is ~5 days right? /facepalm

Anyways, do you have any clue how many ppl message you when you're GM of a top 3 guild? When some lower level messages from the 00s and you're currently in war and have 30 ppl in your guild asking you questions and stuff, aside from the normal diplo talks that are ever goin. You might be able to understand that sometimes you have to prioritise. It's p. much a fulltime job and that's kinda hard if you don't have that amount of time to spare. So yeah call it cocky /facepalm

are you serious ? you think ninjas happen to one planet only ? he was busy all that day moving his precious BSs around so we dont catch them.
yeah , a piece of intel about your only ongoing war then (with zion) , thats not a priority at all
anyways , i dont want to spend time debating with you just because you dropped responsibility from your guild and deleted , that was my opinion , which is shared by many people through out the cosmos , i understand you have a different opinion since you spent time with them and whatever but that wont change our opinion about them

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 14:17

We were never at war with Z10N lmao. It was Bmf all along, lol you're clueless. I'm leaving it there.

Fateless

Postby Fateless » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 00:22

One Lazy Titan wrote:
Burgess wrote:You know travel time for those ninja's is ~5 days right? /facepalm

Anyways, do you have any clue how many ppl message you when you're GM of a top 3 guild? When some lower level messages from the 00s and you're currently in war and have 30 ppl in your guild asking you questions and stuff, aside from the normal diplo talks that are ever goin. You might be able to understand that sometimes you have to prioritise. It's p. much a fulltime job and that's kinda hard if you don't have that amount of time to spare. So yeah call it cocky /facepalm

are you serious ? you think ninjas happen to one planet only ? he was busy all that day moving his precious BSs around so we dont catch them.
yeah , a piece of intel about your only ongoing war then (with zion) , thats not a priority at all
anyways , i dont want to spend time debating with you just because you dropped responsibility from your guild and deleted , that was my opinion , which is shared by many people through out the cosmos , i understand you have a different opinion since you spent time with them and whatever but that wont change our opinion about them

Sry, i havent a side on this matter, just wondering how much multi tasking one is allowed to be capable of doing in this game? ... I just dont want to breack the rules :cry: :shifty: :headshake:

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 00:31

Fateless wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:

Sry, i havent a side on this matter, just wondering how much multi tasking one is allowed to be capable of doing in this game? ... I just dont want to breack the rules :cry: :shifty: :headshake:

as burguess implied earlier, LS of a top guild are supposed to be busy , for someone busy enough to not respond to mails , he shouldnt be running around with BS from planet to planet

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Fateless

Postby Fateless » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 00:33

why not?

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:09

because hes supposed to be "an important & too busy person"

neutronpomm

Postby neutronpomm » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 02:33

One Lazy Titan wrote:
Fateless wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:are you serious ? you think ninjas happen to one planet only ? he was busy all that day moving his precious BSs around so we dont catch them.

as burguess implied earlier, LS of a top guild are supposed to be busy , for someone busy enough to not respond to mails , he shouldnt be running around with BS from planet to planet

You are irrelevant. You have no idea how many random messages Colt had. So be resentful that no one answered you, you are meaningless anuway.

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 13:17

neutronpomm wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:
Fateless wrote:Sry, i havent a side on this matter, just wondering how much multi tasking one is allowed to be capable of doing in this game? ... I just dont want to breack the rules :cry: :shifty: :headshake:

You are irrelevant. You have no idea how many random messages Colt had. So be resentful that no one answered you, you are meaningless anuway.

oh look a GO crybaby who got triggered , did i insult whats left of your guild honor by criticizing your great leader ? but anyways , who cares if im relevant or not for a group of dead losers whos opinion does not count anymore :lolol:

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 19:02

Man aren't you in indom?

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 19:34

AbeTeddy wrote:Man aren't you in indom?

whats that got to do with my opinion

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 23:34

Burgess wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:I'll keep my C2 grudge from 3 years ago if that's alright with you.

Luckily you're not like, ever, getting in the position to farm me off a server :shifty:

Well I mean, neither are you, smart people like us quit when it's over.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 02:54

One Lazy Titan wrote:

mmmm, it matters a lil. :P

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 12:04

Logans Run wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:

mmmm, it matters a lil. :P

well yeah its not supposed to be my fight but i spent a day chasing after GO members in k08 before they ninja another base , and i wasnt upgraded then so it was hell :P , so i still hold a little grudge to l33t :D

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 12:58

I used to hold the same opinion that we play this game to wreck everyone and rule it all. I think we all did. Back when we had a player base multiple times what it is now, that was a viable strategy and did make for some epic server wars. These days, I think smaller is better and provides more long term fun. I took a neutral stance toward Bmf and Go as I have friends on both sides and didn't want to help either inevitably take down the other. I still have friends on both sides and my door is always open to anyone who wants to sim away in the 20's with me. I have no idea if Balor will leave you alone or not and I have no agenda or aspirations, but the invitation is out there.

I'm sorry to see Burg and crew leave. Farming people out of the game is a viable tactic, but it doesn't leave a lot of incentive for those of us with a few whiskers to come back. I guess that's why some of us don't.

Anyway, gg to Bmf and GO and we'll see what the next chapter brings.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 18:52

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Burgess wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:I'll keep my C2 grudge from 3 years ago if that's alright with you.

Luckily you're not like, ever, getting in the position to farm me off a server :shifty:

Well I mean, neither are you, smart people like us quit when it's over.

like IMP on DEAD one side server Omega?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.

Return to “Kepler”