Vudu's Betrayal

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vudu's Betrayal

Postby Logans Run » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 05:16

Rule #1 in Betrayal: Trust who your telling this betrayal to.
Rule #2 Don't think Logan will betray his team just cus he would like to see a more even fight.

Sheldon, your a tool and traitor. You REALLY thought i would keep quiet about your plan to make kepler "fun" while Bmf protected Vudu?
The protection that allowed vudu to have fleet in the first place to have said fun??

Lol. ..kids these days with thier never ending exclamation points "!!" When a sentence does not require it.
From
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:13:13
Now I hope you may see why its been really hard for me to push them, I have 2 core groups here, 1 was the group that stuck by me in the beginning when we were against Bmf and I feel I uve to keep them here!! But now I'm pushing against it!! 2 is the core group we have put together since being on Bmfs side!!

From
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:39:50
Don't worry about kicking people, I'm a Head Chef in RL so firing and hiring is my job lol!!
I understand, I've played with a lot of people during my time of AE and always have gotten used to older players (like yourself) who get grumpy easy lol
I have my eyes on one player, my only issue is this player got sent her by Ginger of Bmf and he's a very strong account too!!

From
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:40:50
Can I fully trust you to not say a word about my next message to you, to anyone???

To
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Msg - Copy Savebox 13 Jan 2018, 20:43:01
Ofc i wont say who. Plus you didnt say..lol. it dont matter if i know.
You and kona know more about the ppl then i do. Im sure vudu will be fine. ;)

From
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:47:16
Well what I wanted to say relates to your message about Bmf winning!!

I wanted to change that, and am trying to put together a plan, of linking all small guilds together as one, to over throw, Bmf!!
I feel this could be a good way to keep this server alive and active!!
It will be aot of fun, but its a lot of hardworking and planning I need to do??
But what do you think? I haven't even told Kona yet!!

I only pray kona wasn't in on your plan. Im not even pursuing that question. She might lose a lot of friends in Bmf if she was.

Oh..and folks, why i was there in vudu in the first place was pretty innocent really. Kona invited me as we are both working on the goal to quit cigs. And i had a lil more time to kill.

Sad story there really. Vudu. Meh..what do ya do?

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Vudu's Betrayal

Postby SICON » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 08:47

That Sheldon doesn't even speak coherent English, does he? I had to read it through a couple times just to figure out what in the world was being said.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Fateless

Postby Fateless » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 12:10

[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:40:50
Can I fully trust you to not say a word about my next message to you, to anyone???

To
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Msg - Copy Savebox 13 Jan 2018, 20:43:01
Ofc i wont say who. Plus you didnt say..lol. it dont matter if i know.
You and kona know more about the ppl then i do. Im sure vudu will be fine. ;)

From
[VuDu] Sheldon Cooper(VuDu) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 13 Jan 2018, 20:47:16
Well what I wanted to say relates to your message about Bmf winning!!

I wanted to change that, and am trying to put together a plan, of linking all small guilds together as one, to over throw, Bmf!!
I feel this could be a good way to keep this server alive and active!!
It will be aot of fun, but its a lot of hardworking and planning I need to do??
But what do you think? I haven't even told Kona yet!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
nice job Logan :)

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 13:43

Sheldon messed this up? I'm sure I didn't see that coming :wall:

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 13:59

you are an *beep*
but i like it :biglaugh:
pro tip kids : the only time you tell your plans to someone else is when you are telling them a fake plan
Edit : this may be a fake plan from logan and sheldon to trick someone

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 14:03

One Lazy Titan wrote:you are an *beep*
but i like it :biglaugh:
pro tip kids : the only time you tell your plans to someone else is when you are telling them a fake plan

Lol. And shieot, i just wanted to kick it in my final days before hiatus.
Is this too much to ask?
One Lazy Titan wrote:Edit : this may be a fake plan from logan and sheldon to trick someone

Oh damn..your onto us. :bleh:

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 14:47

well done logan , you destroyed and cause the absorption of almost an entire guild without a single ship destroyed :D

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 15:15

One Lazy Titan wrote:well done logan , you destroyed and cause the absorption of almost an entire guild without a single ship destroyed :D

I do what i can. :biglaugh:
lol. Damn, if your want to try and take down Bmf..well no, im not gonna suggest how you should try.
Just dont be backstabbers to the ppl that protect you ffs. \o/

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 15:25

VuDu was bound for destruction no matter what anyways.
I mean stealin the guildname from my boi Trav is a big no no :naughty:

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 16:31

Burgess wrote:VuDu was bound for destruction no matter what anyways.
I mean stealin the guildname from my boi Trav is a big no no :naughty:

The act of voodoo (sticking pins in something you hate), seems really like something libs would do. ..it was bound to fail. :whisle:

Yes i know..i "seem" like a dick sometimes. ..ok a lot of times.

Edit: but dont blame me for the server maintenance. Not my fault AE *fill in blank*

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Barnhole3rd
Guild: [RE] NOT ASAE, NEVER ASAE

Postby Barnhole3rd » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 18:37

This makes my head hurt.....

So who lied to who?

can someone put this in to words a 36 year old father of 3 can understand?

:dance: :dance: :dance: With Me :dance: :dance: :dance:
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 18:44

Barnhole3rd wrote:This makes my head hurt.....

So who lied to who?

can someone put this in to words a 36 year old father of 3 can understand?

smartass sheldon said to logan (and asked him to keep it a secret) that he will rebel against bmf
and of course logan instantly broke the news to bmf , now half of vudu went to bmf the other half is being farmed

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 18:55

Yeah its kinda like "helloooo, your a sub-guild fcs"
A place where you are not great and/or trusted fully so prove us wrong.

If you want to be independent..fine, go off and be that way. And expect a thrashing like Shunt.

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 18:56

VuDu broke the pact. The criticism against VuDu was that they are useless, hording food and making no contribution to the cluster strongholding. They were in rebellion and they got shut down hard.

I went back to the original language and agreement that went into the pact, before Kona took over the guild. That included Bmf being allowed to lead and that VuDu can be used as a fighting force. When Sheldon was begging for mercy the first time, I expressly stated I wanted to send VuDu to K21.

We got only 1 person from VuDu for K21, and we gained only 2 in real fleets who fought for us in crash, one of them deleted a day or 2 before pact drop. That leaves only 1 fleet from VuDu who fought for us in the decisive crash and now he is in Bmf because of my simming honor. Sometimes I boss around Bmf fleets too telling them this is the blob, this is the crash, these are the hits we need so we can live.

Finally I enforced the pact and told them they're going to K27-29, and they will like it. VuDu thought they were being oppressed.

They only had about 3 guys doing 90% of all the hits for K27-29. One of them was Caboosekillz who ragequit and disbanded most of his bases over a single base hit taken by Bmf so Kona gave him a VGMship. Caboosekillz revealed he deceived Kona to trick her into transforming VuDu into SHUNT but she liked it. Notice how he takes "enforcing the terms of the pact" and generously spins that into making "threats and distrust" because they wanted to be an independent farm guild.

[VuDu] Caboosekillz Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 16 Jan 2018, 17:29:43
i deleted everything out of rage at bmf, as allies it shouldnt be a competition
especially when one camps out for 3 days for following orders and is told "well better be on the ball"

no screw that, i destroyed my account because you destroyed this server - if it werent for me half of vudu would have deleted by now, SHUNT wouldnt have had the determination to be created, i have kept people playing where you want nothing but to destroy people and force them to quit

you are probably the sole reason the admins cant afford 4 servers a year anymore and is only able to put 3 servers a year out not... so yes, you may be within your "small" right to drop a pact which we were all waiting for with your threats anyway from your precious VGM's

but that doesnt stop the fact that we were waiting for bmf to make the first big move, and all the threats and distrust you have for members within a guild that DID follow your orders, and tried everything to make you happy and still got burnt in the end

sorry, i only put up the facade that... wait let me see

i follow order, make hit shunt? me hit well good yes? me invited mr hand

oh, take hand off of your BS list because he is a good person and doesnt deserve the you are so well known for

important topics in Christian apologetics:
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 19:08

#deletetheguild

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW

Return to “Kepler”