Vudu's Betrayal

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Re: Vudu's Betrayal

Postby SEWI » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 15:51

funny guyz...we are no farmers we dont farm....well...unless you ASK for it...and you alwayz do....LOL

stop fooling yourself, if you have more then 1 fighter over an active players base YOU ARE A FARMER....

just enjoy and admit being a farmer just like we enjoy to be NOT a farmer...

no moral superiority or inferiority implied, whaver fits your bipolar box...

yes...i called you bipolar...just now....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 16:37

SEWI wrote:funny guyz...we are no farmers we dont farm....well...unless you ASK for it...and you alwayz do....LOL

stop fooling yourself, if you have more then 1 fighter over an active players base YOU ARE A FARMER....

just enjoy and admit being a farmer just like we enjoy to be NOT a farmer...

no moral superiority or inferiority implied, whaver fits your bipolar box...

yes...i called you bipolar...just now....LOL

i just made a whole thread for you next door to sing of the gloriez of ASAE, and I can see the adminz already took it down...

clearly, they are trying to silence YOU as the thread waz YOUR platform and YOUR stage...i gave you a megaphone, and those killjoy tyrantz took it away...

the forums would be a whole lot better if the current crop of modz got real jobz and we got new onez that suck less, me thinkz...

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 16:42

at leazt you ztart to know how to zpell correctly...you will get the rest also...in due time...:)

its still there...been reading it with the apropriate amuzement...

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 20:12

swearengen wrote:
Where did i post or mention anything about Go?
Maybe you should take your own advice and stop pulling crap out of your *beep*.

Dont post stupidity on the boards and maybe you wouldnt be compared to the retardation of ASAE.

You been around here a few months and you acting like you go all of AE's problems and their solutions already in that vacuum u call ahead.
If you are so great then why dont you come up with a plan to stop all of the players that "kill the server" round after round.

Shame no one told your parents about ROE vs WADE
could have spared all of us from having to deal with an idiot like you

my whole point is literally about how bmf permed GO members to quit just because they wanted more creds after the crash and baylor literally said that
if we are not talking about you perming GO then why the hell are you replying to me on another subject ? or that your patriotism trigger launched and you blindly started howling at me just for mentioning BMF

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 21:02

SEWI wrote:at leazt you ztart to know how to zpell correctly...you will get the rest also...in due time...:)

its still there...been reading it with the apropriate amuzement...

It looks like they moved it over from Kepler P&W to General...

I must say, you are one of the most bizarre individuals I have ever had the displeasure of running into in this game. For a while I wondered what your problem was, but then I figured it out when the Tide packet challenge went viral. Tide packets are friends not food!

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 00:13

gotta hand it to ya logan ( tho i have no idea how this happened ) , your post turned into a attraction point of the server's most autistic characters including but not limited to myself , i wont name names because the reactions will be funnier

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 00:38

One Lazy Titan wrote:
swearengen wrote:
Where did i post or mention anything about Go?
Maybe you should take your own advice and stop pulling crap out of your *beep*.

Dont post stupidity on the boards and maybe you wouldnt be compared to the retardation of ASAE.

You been around here a few months and you acting like you go all of AE's problems and their solutions already in that vacuum u call ahead.
If you are so great then why dont you come up with a plan to stop all of the players that "kill the server" round after round.

Shame no one told your parents about ROE vs WADE
could have spared all of us from having to deal with an idiot like you

my whole point is literally about how bmf permed GO members to quit just because they wanted more creds after the crash and baylor literally said that
if we are not talking about you perming GO then why the hell are you replying to me on another subject ? or that your patriotism trigger launched and you blindly started howling at me just for mentioning BMF

Wow again u let the full retard flourish again.
You are too *beep* dumb to realize that it could have been the other way around.
They would have done the same thing.

If you don't like the way the vast majority plays AE
Then get enough ppl to play in a way that stops it.
Otherwise u will be displaying your retardation next server when that group(who ever it is)
Manages to be the 1st to do it

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 12:29

why do you think im angelizing GO and demonizing BMF specifically, if those idiots happened to be the ones winning we would have condemned them as well
but you are right talking wont help with braindead people like you , actions are the only thing that works with this retarded of a community

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SEWI » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 16:42

we can alwayz open 5 guilds like ASAE....

1000 players should do the trick..

We just do our 5 teams x 5....easily done.

Ive got enough vgms to handle it by now.

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 17:02

+1 for more ASAE members , UC's haven't been spawning alot lately

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SEWI » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 01:16

One Lazy Titan wrote:+1 for more ASAE members , UC's haven't been spawning alot lately

they will when stronghold guilds start to smash eachother out of the game az usual...no worries....

cant keep up rounding all those inactives up on older servers....

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 02:31

SEWI wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:+1 for more ASAE members , UC's haven't been spawning alot lately

they will when stronghold guilds start to smash eachother out of the game az usual...no worries....

So this is fortnite without a storm.

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 04:26

One Lazy Titan wrote:why do you think im angelizing GO and demonizing BMF specifically, if those idiots happened to be the ones winning we would have condemned them as well
but you are right talking wont help with braindead people like you , actions are the only thing that works with this retarded of a community

Funny u call the community retarded
Doesn't say much about you at all.

Like u said action is what works
So either u can try to gain a huge enough following to actual maybe induce change
Or u can go the asae route and wait til servers are empty and slow and then claim some sort of acceptance that way.

But seeing how AE was dying even b4 I started playing.i highly doubt u will ever gain a following.
Talk to sewi I'm sure he will help tech ya their ways:)

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 10:54

swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:why do you think im angelizing GO and demonizing BMF specifically, if those idiots happened to be the ones winning we would have condemned them as well

Funny u call the community retarded
Doesn't say much about you at all.

Like u said action is what works
So either u can try to gain a huge enough following to actual maybe induce change
Or u can go the asae route and wait til servers are empty and slow and then claim some sort of acceptance that way.

But seeing how AE was dying even b4 I started playing.i highly doubt u will ever gain a following.
Talk to sewi I'm sure he will help tech ya their ways:)

dont worry , i have my methods that doesnt include begging someone for help

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 10:55

SEWI wrote:

good point

Return to “Kepler”