Vudu's Betrayal

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Vudu's Betrayal

Postby swearengen » Thu 25 Jan, 2018 21:02

One Lazy Titan wrote:i worked in *beep* H.R department for years, dont go BSing with your irrelevant diplomas on me now just to prove that you finished college
take these certificates and put them up your *beep* because they add 0 value to your opinion concerning this topic

As usual u are talking out of your *beep* once again

that post was about what sewi said which had no bearing on what you are crying about everyday on the forum

oh so nowadays degrees are irrelevant lmao
wow human resource employee lmao
impressive

But ill say it again

STFU and do what u said you were going to do
instead of trying to trash talk about your retardation issues

put your lil group together and stop the ppl that play this game the way they play

or its the truth simply you wont do cause you will fail?? lol

is the TITAN account over in the [Indom] guild you????
please tell me it isnt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by swearengen on Thu 25 Jan, 2018 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 25 Jan, 2018 21:05

SEWI wrote:MORAL education....not finacial education....we all know that 1+1=2 in finances....in moral 1+1=3....beyond your comprehension...i am sure :)

LMAO you going to talk about Morals
lmao

you kick ppl out of your guild if they dont do what u tell them
and u are going to talk about morals
you are the last inbred idiot to talk about morals

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 18:30

just kicked another ex GM of a necro top guild who thought he could teach ASAe how to pçlay this game...LOL

you guyz are REAL funny.,,....keep trying,

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 18:45

SEWI wrote:just kicked another ex GM of a necro top guild who thought he could teach ASAe how to pçlay this game...LOL

Exactly. That is the problem with your guild. You are idiotic narcissists. Whenever anyone comes along in your guild and actually cares enough to try and teach people how to play the game well, you throw them out. You do it because you are so convinced of how good and right you are, when you are actually terrible. There is ACTUALLY no freedom of mind in your guild at all.

That is why everyone despises you.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 19:20

Since when all the failed ex GMs of failed necro guild is equivalent to everyone....lol

If everyone despises himself we woudnt have a guild now...would we?

Much less one which is ranked top 3 in econ (last time i checked) across all recent v2 servers consistently....

And NO....we have NO ambition at all to be top 1....at all.....if it ever happens it will just be because the ranked above failed.....AGAIN...

Dont blame ASAE....much less ME....i guarantee its not MY wrongdoing.....however much YOU think of me...

Not that i am not flattered....but why you blame the messenger????....i dont get.....thought that was ancient history....lol

And its not that we dont like to listen to your crap.....but only on the forums....not ingame...:)
Last edited by SEWI on Fri 26 Jan, 2018 19:54, edited 1 time in total.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 19:54

SICON wrote:
SEWI wrote:just kicked another ex GM of a necro top guild who thought he could teach ASAe how to pçlay this game...LOL

Exactly. That is the problem with your guild. You are idiotic narcissists. Whenever anyone comes along in your guild and actually cares enough to try and teach people how to play the game well, you throw them out. You do it because you are so convinced of how good and right you are, when you are actually terrible. There is ACTUALLY no freedom of mind in your guild at all.

Hes comical at best
He says everyone is wrong for playing the game the way the majority plays it
But then in the same breath says his way is the right way to play it lmao
Hes no better then the other GM's he talks about lol kicks ppl cause of discord lol
Kicks ppl for tryin to teach the guild its better to get rid of some of the lesser turrets once you build the bigger ones
You will see asae bases all the time with shielded AND unshielded turrets or god forbid trying to explain to them the big disadvantage of building every spec of ships LMAO. ASAE is just comic relief for the rest of the players
And his comment about being 3rd in econ.
That something to brag about for server
hard work getting to 3rd being pretty much the only consistant active guild in those servers :D

That why ASAE wouldnt like it if they closed or put time frames on AE
Cause then they couldnt brag about being successful at AE
cause they would lose every single time on every server
Last edited by swearengen on Fri 26 Jan, 2018 19:58, edited 1 time in total.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 19:58

Never heard me say its wrong...

We only claim it doesnt have to be the ONLY way...

We indeed woudnt use the strategy if there was a time limit....offcoarse...

Question is....why do you play like there WAS a time limit....and make your OWN failure THE time limit?

Thats comical indeed.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 20:03

SEWI wrote:Never heard me say its wrong...

We only claim it doesnt have to be the ONLY way...

We indeed woudnt use the strategy if there was a time limit....offcoarse...

Question is....why do you play like there WAS a time limit....and make your OWN failure THE time limit?

Thats comical indeed.

And i never said there was only 1 way to play AE

You are the one on your soap box proclaiming how successful you are lol

And if there was a time limit you wouldnt be successful anyways

Its funny thou u call what you do is a strategy

ill give ya a bit a credit on a boring day it is funny watching asae players send Dreads to free a ocuppied base thats being occuppied by a Ion Frig fleet
because most of your players cant or dont process the disadvantage of rainbow fleets
But yea its a stategy to build defenses the way you do so you DONT get the best defense for what you spend.

LMAO by all means continue that "strategy" its funny to see it in action

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

Postby Nvek » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 21:13

SICON wrote:

Well on the battle board I did try to explain to players how not to feed debris to an OCCer/give advice on what to spawn, I seemed to be the only one doing so, not due to a lack of activity in Asae LS, they seemed busier talking about things like how good ASAE is doing on dead servers.

In giving tips though I did not contradict ASAEs defensive strategy, so that wasnt the reason I was kicked.
After reading certain posts/PMs I came under the impression that there were a couple of guys that wanted to try the other play style.

So I posted that on the next new server I'd be willing to set up a guild for them, that was apparently a reason to kick me.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 22:41

Just do as usual...go for an early retirement....lol

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 23:01

swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:i worked in *beep* H.R department for years, dont go BSing with your irrelevant diplomas on me now just to prove that you finished college
take these certificates and put them up your *beep* because they add 0 value to your opinion concerning this topic

that post was about what sewi said which had no bearing on what you are crying about everyday on the forum

impressive

But ill say it again

put your lil group together and stop the ppl that play this game the way they play

you have 250k tech and you are laughing ? a *beep* noob knows how to play better than you
yes you heard me right ladies and gentialmen , this guy who is acting like a pro have literally 25k more tech than the server average
btw idiot , the whole convo started by you replying to me , my main message was about BMF perming with such low server inactivity , why do you dig yourself in deeper *beep* :/
and dont worry mr pro , i have already taken actions as well , you will find out what they are in time when you try to continue your venegance

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Ikuto
Guild: Kepler: ASAE

Postby Ikuto » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 23:10

This should be interesting to see on the ticker and forum.

*Slowly reaches for the popcorn*

Kepler: T-F :mrgreen:
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 23:40

the problem is that swearengen seems to be completely believing himself when he says the majority of people are ok with perfarming
because statistically the ammount of newbs is much bigger than the ammount of quitpermers at any time , it is impossible for said scenario to occur
however if he does intend to devalue the opinion of all the newbs who wish to get a chance to play the game just because they didnt accumulate enough play time to have an opinion , then i have no business arguing with an ape who lacks the fundamental concepts of logic , morals and proper problem solving skills
p.s : apparently he has been using the term " you dont have alot of AE play time so you are *beep* hurr durr" , but that sentence automatically contradicts itself and here are two examples from both mine and his pov
1. he has 260k technology and 2.4k eco , for a person that values skills based on AE playtime he should have alooot more ( i mean quite literally me and two of my "newbie" comrades outclass him in every aspect except fleets with a not so big margin )
2. he claims that sewi is a newb , but sewi has years of gameplay , thus he contradicts himself

heres my last two cents on the matter , howl all you want , you dug yourself into deep *beep* just by arguing with "another stupid newbie who wants to change the world" and you are no longer worth anyone's read time nor my respond time

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 23:40

One Lazy Titan wrote:
swearengen wrote:

impressive

But ill say it again

you have 250k tech and you are laughing ? a *beep* noob knows how to play better than you
yes you heard me right ladies and gentialmen , this guy who is acting like a pro have literally 25k more tech than the server average
btw idiot , the whole convo started by you replying to me , my main message was about BMF perming with such low server inactivity , why do you dig yourself in deeper *beep* :/
and dont worry mr pro , i have already taken actions as well , you will find out what they are in time when you try to continue your venegance

yep server average
i havent hit anything since the very 1st crash

i long in build some fleet and log out

in the meantime u log in daily and play,circle jerk
and u got worse account then me

LMAO

WHAT AN ASSPIPE

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 23:46

One Lazy Titan wrote:the problem is that swearengen seems to be completely believing himself when he says the majority of people are ok with perfarming
because statistically the ammount of newbs is much bigger than the ammount of quitpermers at any time , it is impossible for said scenario to occur
however if he does intend to devalue the opinion of all the newbs who wish to get a chance to play the game just because they didnt accumulate enough play time to have an opinion , then i have no business arguing with an ape who lacks the fundamental concepts of logic , morals and proper problem solving skills
p.s : apparently he has been using the term " you dont have alot of AE play time so you are *beep* hurr durr" , but that sentence automatically contradicts itself and here are two examples from both mine and his pov
1. he has 260k technology and 2.4k eco , for a person that values skills based on AE playtime he should have alooot more ( i mean quite literally me and two of my "newbie" comrades outclass him in every aspect except fleets with a not so big margin )
2. he claims that sewi is a newb , but sewi has years of gameplay , thus he contradicts himself

heres my last two cents on the matter , howl all you want , you dug yourself into deep *beep* just by arguing with "another stupid newbie who wants to change the world" and you are no longer worth anyone's read time nor my respond time

Just like ya said u were done posting before STFU idiot
like i said in my other post
im not even playing and u are still behind me

what u want me to do?
maybe i should give away my account
and restart whereever u are this way your crap dont look so *beep* lmao

So keep posting and continue making yourself look retard

proof u are what happens when cousins marry smh

But seeing how you want to talk about skill and such

you and your anal packing friends leave that guild
ill give up this account and restart

And when u lose