SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby SEWI » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 00:41

One Lazy Titan wrote:
SEWI wrote:
the one and only RA wrote:SPORK was bored. We decided to do the entirely expected and declare on FTW. Sleepy Kepler is now awake. You're welcome.

dont think so...it mostly resumes to a few failed launch/recalls......nothing really will happen...LOL

in the meantime....your buddies maybe need some help?....they seem to have a hard time.....

[quote[ASAE] Harvey vs. [Bmf] Taz losses: 2,000 / 11,055 [ASAE] HTH vs. [Bmf] T-Holt-81 losses: 650 / 1,110]

not sure but i did see someone wiping out a 300k ASAE fleet with 150k fleets yesterday :P[/quote]

yep....only those who blob and recall all the time dont looze mobiles....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
the one and only RA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [SPORK]
[ICE]
[NøiSe]

Postby the one and only RA » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 10:47

SEWI wrote:
yep....only those who blob and recall all the time dont looze mobiles....LOL

Why are you still posting?

You have no relevancy to this or any other server outside of teaching newbies how to be food and being food yourself.

You have no insight or contacts for real diplomacy.

You are utterly incapable of any meaningful action in this game outside of s**tposting on the forums.

Now crawl back under your rock and queue up more turrets.

Go blow stuff up.

My posts represent the views of every member of leadership in every guild of every server. Except Ceti. Screw those guys.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 16:35

I think that Slippin Jimmy is a hetero-normative.

If I had known how easily they would be defeated on K10s then I wouldn't have been so harsh. And I know Jimmy was hurt by some of my words; I was under a lot of stress and I didn't really believe that rubbish I wrote to Kolby.

It was mainly just a deliberate trick on my part because I knew Kolby would copy/paste it along to one of their Round Table cross server chats where I had eyes at the time. So I was interested in the reactions for finding out more about the relationship and the schism between these 2 major factions:

Going into the Kepler server, I thought that cancer crew (Gaia-Mayu/Hydra-Pizza/Sigma-SMUG/Kepler-CANS) and 2ez/xoxo were the ones to beat. In a surprise twist, both camps were easily defeated in two of the worst early game server performances I've ever seen.

Anyway I would not have roasted Jimmy so much if I knew, but I would still have berated CANS until they quit which is what I did on Hydra.

My conclusion was that they are like an England and France. Depending on which period of history you are looking at, they are either shacking up or fighting each other, sometimes both at the same time. Genetics tests actually have a hard time telling the difference between British and French stock because of so much mixing of seed over the centuries.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 19:16

kepler is constant iterations of idiocy , i have yet to see a guild that wasnt defeated because its LS was a bunch of morons / careless fools ( im looking at you teens)

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 19:21

One Lazy Titan wrote:kepler is constant iterations of idiocy , i have yet to see a guild that wasnt defeated because its LS was a bunch of morons / careless fools ( im looking at you teens)

The teens are nice diverse.... love them...

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 22:13

Baylor wrote:I think that Slippin Jimmy is a hetero-normative.

If I had known how easily they would be defeated on K10s then I wouldn't have been so harsh. And I know Jimmy was hurt by some of my words; I was under a lot of stress and I didn't really believe that rubbish I wrote to Kolby.

It was mainly just a deliberate trick on my part because I knew Kolby would copy/paste it along to one of their Round Table cross server chats where I had eyes at the time. So I was interested in the reactions for finding out more about the relationship and the schism between these 2 major factions:

Going into the Kepler server, I thought that cancer crew (Gaia-Mayu/Hydra-Pizza/Sigma-SMUG/Kepler-CANS) and 2ez/xoxo were the ones to beat. In a surprise twist, both camps were easily defeated in two of the worst early game server performances I've ever seen.

Anyway I would not have roasted Jimmy so much if I knew, but I would still have berated CANS until they quit which is what I did on Hydra.

My conclusion was that they are like an England and France. Depending on which period of history you are looking at, they are either shacking up or fighting each other, sometimes both at the same time. Genetics tests actually have a hard time telling the difference between British and French stock because of so much mixing of seed over the centuries.

You do realize that Stella asked me to join a guild of 6 people like 12 days into the server and that Kepler was in no way or shape planned, my normal crew and was a hodgepodge of guilds. Tony and his crew have once again flipped. No way we could have contained teens as one guild under xoxo leadership and I don’t think any of the original guild had planned to even play that long so I think it is unfair to say we lost. But you an believe whatever you want. I’m more bummed about Jade in which I was stabbed by my own team for trying to feed my actives. I would love to see another person try to lead a crew that really hates you and keeping it together for so long. I will stop patting myself on the back now. Bittersweet that it’s over. I will never gm again. This game is a time suck and not really fun.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 22:46

Cancer crew didn't lose, we just mostly stopped caring about Kepler

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 23:04

There is alwayz soneone to blame but yourself....

Stopped caring is alwayz an original....lol

Its to soon to declare dead....offcoarse.... :biglaugh:

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 23:10

Sewi go play in traffic

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 23:12

AbeTeddy wrote:Sewi go play in traffic

To much traffic.. let it die out a bit first....:)

We are way to entertained with the new features coming on all the time anyway.... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Tony_Stark

Postby Tony_Stark » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 20:47

Slippin is actually a pretty cool guy

Tony_Stark

Postby Tony_Stark » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 20:59

Anyways... Omicron and Slippin were not bad leaders. Micro and I hated Stella... so it was both of us that left Xoxo, after omicron quit... Stella told me to leave if I didn’t like his way of leading, so I did.. and my guys followed...

I soon quit also and gave GM to RA... RA held an election and Micro won it... a lot of things happened but Ra’s group split and formed spork... when I came back I told Micro I wanted to stay in RIOT to hold things together because I saw it was falling apart... Micro told me to leave and I left, as soon as I left he started hitting me.. which sparked the war between Spork and Riot...

After RIOT was killed FTW and Indom absorbed our enemies. SPORK began its war against Indom and we saw we could never invade the 00s because FTW would protect Indom... It was just a matter of time before we went to war with FTW, we received some Intel and we acted first before “we would be attacked first” if the intel was correct or not we made our choice. Not that we hate FTW or anything but they did take in Micro and did protect our enemies... Everyone has their own version of the truth... I’m not even GM of Spork so I didn’t make the final decision to war with FTW. But Xoxo to slippin and Stella

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 21:48

and the most stupid decision of the teenies this year ( so far ) goes to SPORK (followed by R ) , if only you guys told us we would have made something to make sure FTW wont get in the way ( not like they would care to defend us anyways :P ) , we were itching for the fight and this 60h transmission time isnt good when you are the attacker

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
Tony_Stark

Postby Tony_Stark » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 22:11

Titan aren’t you tired of Indom getting horrible ratios against us? It must suck to suck as bad as you. Recall trapped after recall trapped... landing offline... you guys have done nothing but feed us...

the one and only RA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [SPORK]
[ICE]
[NøiSe]

Postby the one and only RA » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 22:51

One Lazy Titan wrote:and the most stupid decision of the teenies this year ( so far ) goes to SPORK

Lolwut?

I know you're just trying to spitball here, but go ahead and explain how this was the "most stupid decision". I'll wait.

In the meantime, we'll keep recycling your fleets. Best buffet ever.

Go blow stuff up.

My posts represent the views of every member of leadership in every guild of every server. Except Ceti. Screw those guys.

Return to “Kepler”