The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 12:23
Reputation: 7

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby naethel » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 11:46

Yeh imo he’s a little jewel of his kind :p i like him

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
8-)
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 02:57

Big_Lebowski wrote:Let's be honest.

Sewi your players don't even keep playing servers other players leave. Most your asae guilds have less than 20 players. So where you say you won is insane cause in every server there are players that play more than you do and more than your entire guild.

I just hit you on Ixion to prove a point and instead of freeing yourself you've been in here spEwing BS. About how you play and everyone else quits but I can't find a single server where asae out played or out survived any guild.

So where is your evidence? It seems in most servers every guild has a better jg network and can go hit you or your membets within 12 hours. And has enough fleet that you couldn't stop them. I respect your style but seriously stop saying everyone quits and you always win....you never have and not everybody does.
well you just proved my point now didnt you?

instead of hitting me (be patient....i aint gonna cancel my queues for ya)......why not help to clean out the farmer boys instead of covering them?

if you dont know ASAE history you havent paid atention.......we are only a bigger guild from Elysium onwards.....we just opend up all others so all can have a chance to play the game diferently from your usual...like it or not.

we are as big as the players who want to join ASAE......let me see..this is lynx?.....nearly 200....

and NO....there is no jg network then ASAE network.....THAT i can guaranatee...

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:51
Reputation: 31
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 09:41

I tell you what,

Just for fun. I'll beat ya at your own game next server.

I'll start my own guild, and recruit everyone I can, with the goal of teaching them the game.

It'll take a lot of convincing that the zerg I'll create will never attack the other guilds except asae. I'll attempt to teach 200 people proper mechanics and if my guild has better Averages and successfully wrecks you, you can say ASAE has won ever again?

On second thought, u will never change and you will juse say the same thing about my guild as you do ever other successful guild. Also Ixion was long after elysium so u can't even do the alphabet. Your still occ'd btw.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Mon 30 Apr, 2018 15:20

Ixion was long after elysium?....

Wha have you been smoking?

How can you beat me at my own game if you are planning doing exactly oposite?....well....exactly oposite is wha we ARE doing....so....your oposite of the oposite means you keep doing your stuff....mindlessly....lol

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu 07 Jun, 2012 13:48
Reputation: 22

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Willy Wonka » Tue 01 May, 2018 16:52

SEWI wrote:Ixion was long after elysium?....

Wha have you been smoking?

How can you beat me at my own game if you are planning doing exactly oposite?....well....exactly oposite is wha we ARE doing....so....your oposite of the oposite means you keep doing your stuff....mindlessly....lol
Oh the mindless dribble never ends :nonono

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Wed 02 May, 2018 02:42

mindless is stating that when i say you lose when you delete acount it means that i should win something.....something other then having fun playing the game.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:51
Reputation: 31
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 02 May, 2018 10:32

I'll be updated this thread in 24 hours.

Any additional info besides what's been posted please post and I'll also add it to the updates

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
User avatar
Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:43
Reputation: 8
Location: ireland

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Jon Snow » Tue 15 May, 2018 05:36

Big_Lebowski wrote:I'll be updated this thread in 24 hours.

Any additional info besides what's been posted please post and I'll also add it to the updates
:think:

Kirby :bleh:
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 12:23
Reputation: 7

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby naethel » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:32

Didn’t end as he expected i believe

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
8-)
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Wed 16 May, 2018 09:47

I would gladly update it for ya using game facts....but as nobody here seems to care about game facts....why bother?....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby kessedy » Wed 16 May, 2018 11:49

SEWI wrote:I would gladly update it for ya using game facts....but as nobody here seems to care about game facts....why bother?....
"game facts" lol
does your stupidity have boundaries?

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 37
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Pinochle » Wed 16 May, 2018 22:43

SEWI wrote:I would gladly update it for ya using game facts....but as nobody here seems to care about game facts....why bother?....
Challenge accepted
Please share meaningful facts

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Wed 16 May, 2018 23:10

Pinochle wrote:
SEWI wrote:I would gladly update it for ya using game facts....but as nobody here seems to care about game facts....why bother?....
Challenge accepted
Please share meaningful facts
updated from before....just simple most numerous bases per galaxy...only small shifts and some name changes...just raw data from our ingame legal database :)

00 Dream
01 Dream
02 Dream
03 Dream
04 Dream
05 Dnile (dream before)
06 Dnile
07 Naz
08 Naz
09 Scout (Naz before)

10 Mu
11 Mu
12 Mu (Vudu before)
13 MU (Lal before)
14 Truwa
15 STARK
16 ASAI (STARK before)
17 STARK
18 TRUWA
19 TRUWA (STARK before)

20 New
21 New
22 New
23 ARM
24 RENT
25 PM
26 PM
27 Hi
28 Hi
29 Hi

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Mr Merlin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu 22 Apr, 2010 03:43
Reputation: 27
Guild: Retired player back on K2 + L2.
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby Mr Merlin » Tue 22 May, 2018 15:50

SEWI wrote:
Pinochle wrote:
SEWI wrote:I would gladly update it for ya using game facts....but as nobody here seems to care about game facts....why bother?....
Challenge accepted
Please share meaningful facts
updated from before....just simple most numerous bases per galaxy...only small shifts and some name changes...just raw data from our ingame legal database :)

00 Dream
01 Dream
02 Dream
03 Dream
04 Dream
05 Dnile (dream before)
06 Dnile
07 Naz
08 Naz
09 Scout (Naz before)

10 Mu
11 Mu
12 Mu (Vudu before)
13 MU (Lal before)
14 Truwa
15 STARK
16 ASAI (STARK before)
17 STARK
18 TRUWA
19 TRUWA (STARK before)

20 New
21 New
22 New
23 ARM
24 RENT
25 PM
26 PM
27 Hi
28 Hi
29 Hi

The way you wrote that suggests you have an external illegal database... also it isn’t just about how many bases you have in a galaxy. With PM relocating out of 25-27 you can just assign them to HI as we have overall control of these galaxies now

Themis wrote:Well that was a depressing read.
No more trolleys, please.
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Lynx Strongholds and Chronicles Thread

Postby SEWI » Tue 22 May, 2018 16:31

How it looks to you is your problem...

I just look at the galaxy map and write down the guild with the most bases....i never claimed it to be anything else....and wonder why do you?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Lynx”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests