Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

User avatar
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:51
Reputation: 28
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:44

Hayley wrote:Dream crashed Naz for a loss yesterday.

20s zerged up and invaded a different cluster that still is doing inter cluster fighting

But then the 20s come here to blame Dream for “ending intercluster fighting” in the 20s because....

Yea good joke guys


Don't try to spin the story were spinning.

Forums are filmed on location, with the men and women of zerg enforcement. All zergs are innocent until proven guilty, in a court of AE.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 134

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Logans Run » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:57

Big_Lebowski wrote:
Hayley wrote:Dream crashed Naz for a loss yesterday.

20s zerged up and invaded a different cluster that still is doing inter cluster fighting

But then the 20s come here to blame Dream for “ending intercluster fighting” in the 20s because....

Yea good joke guys


Don't try to spin the story were spinning.

Forums are filmed on location, with the men and women of zerg enforcement. All zergs are innocent until proven guilty, in a court of AE.

Yeah "Hayley"

Image

And im still on topic cuz there never was one.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 04:20

I never said I would blame DREAM for starting on terrible competition. Nor would I blame people for not wanting to start on DREAM. Just stating possible view points based off what I've heard from my LS. DREAM could blame the rest of the guilds for one reason and other guilds can blame DREAM for another.

Also. I'm in 20s and not LS so I can't really be blamed for getting misinformation if no one in DREAM cares to share their side of the events. I was told 20s pacted because DREAM was uncontested and coming to 10s and they pacted WL. Maybe I would've advocated for different LS decisions if DREAM shared their possibly correct information on the forums.

Also, I'm pretty sure that DREAM players play "hardcore" (borderline term so I don't get lemon) in anticipation of getting zerged every server. So I don't necessarily see the problem here. Especially since everyone else on the server are plebs. Given the lack of outcry from DREAM I assumed they were fine with it. oh wll

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 63

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Hayley » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 07:53

I’m fine with you guys zerging. I don’t really expect you guys not to Zerg lol. I’m just here to laugh at the “reason” you guys are giving for zerging up.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 08:27

You could put zero time in the game and still do that.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1019
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 105

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Baylor » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:23

I support Dream's bid to rule the server because, in this context, they are a strong winning guild of beneficent moral character.

Its not that they deserve to win, but that Fake/Ruse deserve to lose because most of their leaders are dishonest, treacherous, and consumed by the politics of personal destruction, seeking to turn me into their own personal punching bag when I wasn't even a factor in the L20s war I was just kidding around playing for fun with a few friends on a troll account.

I don't fault Truwa for accepting the bailout package either, its what most of us would do if our backs were up against the wall. I think they will be disappointed by the performance of Fake/Ruse and how their leaders are just plain rude in dealing with other people outside their little clique.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Konoha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed 24 Aug, 2011 22:03
Reputation: 15

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Konoha » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:57

Hayley wrote:Dream crashed Naz for a loss yesterday.

20s zerged up and invaded a different cluster that still is doing inter cluster fighting

But then the 20s come here to blame Dream for “ending intercluster fighting” in the 20s because....

Yea good joke guys

Holy *beep*! I think this is the first real bit of information on what the hell's going on down in the lowers.

I guess that explains the recent spike in Dreams and NAZs experience stats.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 13:32

Baylor wrote:I support Dream's bid to rule the server because, in this context, they are a strong winning guild of beneficent moral character.

Its not that they deserve to win, but that Fake/Ruse deserve to lose because most of their leaders are dishonest, treacherous, and consumed by the politics of personal destruction, seeking to turn me into their own personal punching bag when I wasn't even a factor in the L20s war I was just kidding around playing for fun with a few friends on a troll account.

I don't fault Truwa for accepting the bailout package either, its what most of us would do if our backs were up against the wall. I think they will be disappointed by the performance of Fake/Ruse and how their leaders are just plain rude in dealing with other people outside their little clique.

DREAM has the Balol seal of approval.

Now I want DREAM to lose.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby kessedy » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 13:41

Thats why I left [Hi], I saw them zerging with the weakest justification for it, just for the sake of it.
"Oh Bunny we are not zerging we are just in talks about a pact, in case we get invaded"
*beep* was so easy to see through, and anyone who was critizising them was instantly shot down, as stupid, uneducated, unaware etc etc etc, so bunch of people just quit.

But hell who can I blame, petty, shallow people will always put their own personal interests in front of server - fun server interests.

That was a sad day, I regret starting with that guild and spending my time in order to help it.
Last edited by kessedy on Wed 18 Apr, 2018 17:58, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Vile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri 29 Aug, 2008 03:39
Reputation: 46

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Vile » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 14:00

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I never said I would blame DREAM for starting on terrible competition. Nor would I blame people for not wanting to start on DREAM. Just stating possible view points based off what I've heard from my LS. DREAM could blame the rest of the guilds for one reason and other guilds can blame DREAM for another.

Also. I'm in 20s and not LS so I can't really be blamed for getting misinformation if no one in DREAM cares to share their side of the events. I was told 20s pacted because DREAM was uncontested and coming to 10s and they pacted WL. Maybe I would've advocated for different LS decisions if DREAM shared their possibly correct information on the forums.

Also, I'm pretty sure that DREAM players play "hardcore" (borderline term so I don't get lemon) in anticipation of getting zerged every server. So I don't necessarily see the problem here. Especially since everyone else on the server are plebs. Given the lack of outcry from DREAM I assumed they were fine with it. oh wll


I don't think many of us even read the forums, so that's why you don't hear anything about it from DREAM. I'll do my best to give a brief overview.

We spent the week prior to the server opening looking for someone to contest. We knew where a number of people were starting, but there wasn't really a good spot. Burg was already starting in the upper 20s, but he was starting as a small group (30 players) and I like supporting that mindset. Buckeyes was starting in the low 20s, but they were contested by our group on Kepler and I don't like making a group start against us twice in a row. Ultimately, we figured someone would start in the 00s and since that's my favorite place to start we just started there. We were wrong, and 00s is pretty much empty. We started with ~45 people total between 00-03 + 05. We joined together sooner than we wanted because DR were about to invade NAZ and if we wanted any chance of something to do we needed them to be united against a common threat. The common thought is that we're allied with WL because it has players that we know from ages ago (JEZBUCK, Krull, etc). We invited Krull to come with us at the server start, but he declined saying he wanted to do his own thing (which is fine), but that means they're their own guild. JEZBUCK reached out to me when it was all the teens against WL asking if he could tell everyone that we're allied and that DREAM were coming to save them. He needed something to give his guys hope. I sent him a reply about how he's an old friend of mine, and I'll continue to help _him_ in coming up with a plan to overcome his situation, but that our guilds of DREAM and WL are not an alliance. He made an announcement anyway that we were allies, which didn't really bother me because his guys needed hope at the time and it doesn't really affect anything. After that announcement, I talked with Buckeyes and even showewd him screenshots of my conversation with JEZBUCK and told him that being allied pre-server to a large guild in another cluster was boring and defeats the purpose of me playing. It should be obvious from my history of not staying long term on many servers that I don't play to dominate over the server in anyway possible. I like the challenge of the politics and the different situations you can be in during the earlier stages of a server, and diving into one having all of that predetermined is counterproductive to that goal. At any rate, for whatever his reasons, Buckeyes refused to believe me that we weren't a premade alliance and that DREAM + MU (who I don't think we've ever been friends with on any server) + WL were some megazerg that was going to try to overrun the server. When they merged with Fake to launch at the 20s, I even pleaded with him to invade the 00s instead. We were in a tight contest with NAZ at the time and it would have been great for all sides. We would get the extra challenge of NAZ + Fake pushing us back and being on our heels, NAZ would have had the support and hope they wanted to pick up some momentum, the teens could decide their own fate without outside interference, and Fake leaders could peddle their propaganda still that they were taking action to break apart this mighty zerg of DREAM/WL/MU that doesn't exist. My offer was declined, I warned Buckeyes that he was creating a self-fulfilling prophecy by creating a zerg against a non-existent zerg, and they created Ruse and launched to 19.

So now we're here, DREAM is pretty much finished with NAZ and the lowers and we're left with two options. Our original plan of invading MU in low teens, but that would be yet another guild interfering in the teens. Our other option is to invade low 20s since their fleets are all preoccupied in a blobstare in a different cluster. That, of course, would then create the screams of "See, you guys were allied with the teens all along, ZERG!!!!!". I suppose at some point soon, we'll decide what we're going to do, but nothing has been planned. The fun is reacting to circumstance, so as circumstances change our plans will dynamically change with them.

Hopefully this long passage will help in your understanding of the 00s.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 14:48

I guess all I can say is that it's unfortunate. Everyone else on the server is a bunch of plebs who are not on good terms with the players in your guild and typically go out of their way to make sure whatever guild cancer crew is in is eliminated. Especially after 90% of the rest of the guilds' LS has been in the previous anti-cancer crew guilds.

All I can say is that jezbuck isn't the smartest guy to just hand over to all the LS which includes DPS, Buckeyes, and the others a reason to get people to zerg against WL and DREAM especially. It seems like he REALLY didn't know the recent history of the LS of the other guilds to do something like that. I'd say given the actions of Buckeyes despite what you say to him and the agreement of the other LS in the zerg, it seems like the zerg will accuse of pre-server alliance regardless for their own agenda.

As much as the 00s info could've helped, I don't think it would've done much. HI is outnumbered by RUSE/FAKE and DREAM/(possibly WL/MU) couldn't spare the numbers to keep HI alive in 20s. And I'd say Buckeyes, DPS, and maybe Zergling are definitely anti-DREAM. I guess you guys can still possibly win at these numbers, but for an even/favorable fight, a guild would have to backstab from the opposing side which is not likely given that in no guild is it beneficial to ally DREAM and fight the others except maybe NAZ given that DPS or Buckeyes definitely won't .

I guess try your hardest to get Zergling crew or HI crew to backstab if you want a(n) even/favorable fight. But given that one will die and be farmed eventually given that the other does not as well, if they're smart they won't. Otherwise good luck.

Zerglings
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 03 Apr, 2018 20:00
Reputation: 3

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Zerglings » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 15:01

Vile wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I never said I would blame DREAM for starting on terrible competition. Nor would I blame people for not wanting to start on DREAM. Just stating possible view points based off what I've heard from my LS. DREAM could blame the rest of the guilds for one reason and other guilds can blame DREAM for another.

Also. I'm in 20s and not LS so I can't really be blamed for getting misinformation if no one in DREAM cares to share their side of the events. I was told 20s pacted because DREAM was uncontested and coming to 10s and they pacted WL. Maybe I would've advocated for different LS decisions if DREAM shared their possibly correct information on the forums.

Also, I'm pretty sure that DREAM players play "hardcore" (borderline term so I don't get lemon) in anticipation of getting zerged every server. So I don't necessarily see the problem here. Especially since everyone else on the server are plebs. Given the lack of outcry from DREAM I assumed they were fine with it. oh wll


I don't think many of us even read the forums, so that's why you don't hear anything about it from DREAM. I'll do my best to give a brief overview.

We spent the week prior to the server opening looking for someone to contest. We knew where a number of people were starting, but there wasn't really a good spot. Burg was already starting in the upper 20s, but he was starting as a small group (30 players) and I like supporting that mindset. Buckeyes was starting in the low 20s, but they were contested by our group on Kepler and I don't like making a group start against us twice in a row. Ultimately, we figured someone would start in the 00s and since that's my favorite place to start we just started there. We were wrong, and 00s is pretty much empty. We started with ~45 people total between 00-03 + 05. We joined together sooner than we wanted because DR were about to invade NAZ and if we wanted any chance of something to do we needed them to be united against a common threat. The common thought is that we're allied with WL because it has players that we know from ages ago (JEZBUCK, Krull, etc). We invited Krull to come with us at the server start, but he declined saying he wanted to do his own thing (which is fine), but that means they're their own guild. JEZBUCK reached out to me when it was all the teens against WL asking if he could tell everyone that we're allied and that DREAM were coming to save them. He needed something to give his guys hope. I sent him a reply about how he's an old friend of mine, and I'll continue to help _him_ in coming up with a plan to overcome his situation, but that our guilds of DREAM and WL are not an alliance. He made an announcement anyway that we were allies, which didn't really bother me because his guys needed hope at the time and it doesn't really affect anything. After that announcement, I talked with Buckeyes and even showewd him screenshots of my conversation with JEZBUCK and told him that being allied pre-server to a large guild in another cluster was boring and defeats the purpose of me playing. It should be obvious from my history of not staying long term on many servers that I don't play to dominate over the server in anyway possible. I like the challenge of the politics and the different situations you can be in during the earlier stages of a server, and diving into one having all of that predetermined is counterproductive to that goal. At any rate, for whatever his reasons, Buckeyes refused to believe me that we weren't a premade alliance and that DREAM + MU (who I don't think we've ever been friends with on any server) + WL were some megazerg that was going to try to overrun the server. When they merged with Fake to launch at the 20s, I even pleaded with him to invade the 00s instead. We were in a tight contest with NAZ at the time and it would have been great for all sides. We would get the extra challenge of NAZ + Fake pushing us back and being on our heels, NAZ would have had the support and hope they wanted to pick up some momentum, the teens could decide their own fate without outside interference, and Fake leaders could peddle their propaganda still that they were taking action to break apart this mighty zerg of DREAM/WL/MU that doesn't exist. My offer was declined, I warned Buckeyes that he was creating a self-fulfilling prophecy by creating a zerg against a non-existent zerg, and they created Ruse and launched to 19.

So now we're here, DREAM is pretty much finished with NAZ and the lowers and we're left with two options. Our original plan of invading MU in low teens, but that would be yet another guild interfering in the teens. Our other option is to invade low 20s since their fleets are all preoccupied in a blobstare in a different cluster. That, of course, would then create the screams of "See, you guys were allied with the teens all along, ZERG!!!!!". I suppose at some point soon, we'll decide what we're going to do, but nothing has been planned. The fun is reacting to circumstance, so as circumstances change our plans will dynamically change with them.

Hopefully this long passage will help in your understanding of the 00s.


So your complaining that we are zerging ( still just over 100 people vs 200 of mu/wl) the guys who gloated about being allied to another cluster. Thats what got them killed lol. And yeah we did very much consider joining up with Naz and helping them but we couldnt tell how much of Naz were actually naz players and not just plants by dream and after that last crash im happy we never went to lowers.

If we just left Truwa to die which they would of by the 200 player zerg in teens. And if you guys had farmed Mu which i believe you would of. It would still be WL and Dream who may not be officially allied but very close friends vs 20s... Sounds like a *beep* situation for us.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 63

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Hayley » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 15:14

Our cancer crew contribution so far:

1) 1 guy suicided entire mobile into another guy quit

2) 1 guy builds goods and bases, he’s halfway to 14

3) 1 guy builds on crystals and has less than 100k fleet

So yea I can see why you guys need to zerg up against this dire threat ^^

Zerglings
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 03 Apr, 2018 20:00
Reputation: 3

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Zerglings » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 15:18

Hayley wrote:Our cancer crew contribution so far:

1) 1 guy suicided entire mobile into another guy quit

2) 1 guy builds goods and bases, he’s halfway to 14

3) 1 guy builds on crystals and has less than 100k fleet

So yea I can see why you guys need to zerg up against this dire threat ^^



According to WL the threat we had to be worried about was this
2 [WL] War Legends 15103310 90 167815
3 [DREAM] Derbs Rule Everything Around Me 14929405 67 222827
4 [MU] Misfits United 14638125 93 157399

Pretty dire threat... and rip Kitten :(

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Mu + WL + Dream equals Historic Zerg. Well played Lol...wait

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 15:23

I'm pretty sure the guy who suid Southy is the same guy who took a vacant account from fka and proceeded to immediately suicide it into me.

Not sure why you play with that *beep* on AE still. Might be a chill dude on League or in Discord but he's super gay in AE.


Return to “Lynx”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest