FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: THE NUMBERS MASON!

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 May, 2018 08:40

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Baylor wrote:obviously its one of the most magnificent DN performances by the DREAM GM that you will find in this game.
Nothing Frosty has ever said to me when I was 12 has made me more triggered than this statement does right now.
Damn I need to step up my game huh?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 18 May, 2018 13:02

Balor is a natural. A true specimen.

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Fri 18 May, 2018 15:53

obviously its one of the most magnificent thread performances by Balor that you will find in this games forums...
ever.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
GDI

Postby GDI » Sat 19 May, 2018 05:02

Willy Wonka wrote:Haters gonna hate and blame all the fail on cheating. You were outsmarted and outplayed, the butthurt is real

Pic's and proof of cheating or it didn't happen
idk why people call cheat honestly. What [DREAM] did is actually pretty easy to the point that anyone who has a solid crew and a spy in the enemy guild could easily do the same.. Its not that hard when you know where the enemy is and can see all their fleets ect and how fast they react to movements.

Another example was the plant in the [SPAM] guild, or do ppl really think perfect's DN ninja on the blob after their warp units finished their launches was a coincidence? :roll:

[PM] dropped the ball on keeping tabs on all major guilds if they hadn't I bet [DREAM] wouldn't have landed as it would have been a real nasty fight not in their favor. but as they say: should of, could of, would of.

If people want to see cheating just look for the wave of free accounts that land 30 seconds prior to the main force in an invasion :wink:
the other obvious would be 9/10 times any FREE account in a main guild that is FR or CR will be a multi of someone since if it gets banned well DN/TI can eat it for ratios..

of course these are the obvious ones everyone knows about but never say anything since they assume everyone already knows but I rather not go in depth on other methods :silenced:

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sat 19 May, 2018 15:51

It’s not exactly difficult to extrapolate a launch table as long as you can see the enemy blob. You don’t really need a spy in their guild.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:04

Hayley wrote:It’s not exactly difficult to extrapolate a launch table as long as you can see the enemy blob. You don’t really need a spy in their guild.
Helps though.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
GDI

Postby GDI » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:22

Hayley wrote:It’s not exactly difficult to extrapolate a launch table as long as you can see the enemy blob. You don’t really need a spy in their guild.
I agree with your statement. its not difficult to extrapolate a launch table when you can see the enemy blob but the issue is the travel time to get the DN into position to kill the FRs before they launch.

I'll do a little simple calculations to explain what I mean,,

I'm not sure where the crash went down but I doubt [DREAM] has a high lvl JG in the middle of the cluster but I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say he used a lvl 6 which would mean it would take his DN 6.5 hrs with warp 15 to move up 1 galaxy. It was obviously not a direct launch otherwise they would have seen him move therefore he would have had to use another JG in galaxy to move onto the blob. Conservative estimate another 2 hrs.

Total flight time 8.5 hrs (conservative estimate)

Even if they were launching from a lvl 4 moving 2 galaxies away the difference between when their DN and CRs launch is 8hrs. So unless they were going to do something stupid like trying to fly from say 06 to 03 or lower and try to go over you guys (who are on a higher lvl JG) it simply doesn't add up.

Or did perfect have a premonition of a launch and therefore decided to sneak into the galaxy to negate the 6.5 hr flight time?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:26

They launched from what I recall was a lvl 4 in 05 to 00. OurBlob was on lvl 6 in 03, so they are just that dumb.

GDI

Postby GDI » Sat 19 May, 2018 18:25

FrostyGoblin wrote:They launched from what I recall was a lvl 4 in 05 to 00. OurBlob was on lvl 6 in 03, so they are just that dumb.
Well if that's the case then I must apologies as I never thought it possible for someone to risk an entire guild on such a launch. flight time for DN would still be 18 hrs to do the necessary moves (same amount of time between their DN and anti-caps leaving and right before FRs launch). I guess he just got lucky with the timing and all.

If this is the new level of AE play then I really lucked out :|

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 19 May, 2018 18:46

GDI wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:They launched from what I recall was a lvl 4 in 05 to 00. OurBlob was on lvl 6 in 03, so they are just that dumb.
Well if that's the case then I must apologies as I never thought it possible for someone to risk an entire guild on such a launch. flight time for DN would still be 18 hrs to do the necessary moves (same amount of time between their DN and anti-caps leaving and right before FRs launch). I guess he just got lucky with the timing and all.

If this is the new level of AE play then I really lucked out :|
There's a reason I was so harsh in my OP

Return to “Lynx”