THE NUMBERS MASON!

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: THE NUMBERS MASON!

Postby Logans Run » Wed 16 May, 2018 12:55

(When you can't sleep but forums are entertaining)
:clap:
This is great. Thank you all.
So..can someone call out the fail GM for me?
I like Belwar's attitude on the game so i trust he can do well (if he wants and puts in the time)
Is DPS one? That's way too hard to see him failing.
*smirk*
Ok then can we have the fail-GMs please come on to explain what went wrong?

..this is for us all btw. A learning experience.
Now now, im quite serious. We all make mistakes.

..some just over n over but thats fine too.

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 16 May, 2018 16:11

Logans Run wrote:(When you can't sleep but forums are entertaining)
:clap:
This is great. Thank you all.
So..can someone call out the fail GM for me?
I like Belwar's attitude on the game so i trust he can do well (if he wants and puts in the time)
Is DPS one? That's way too hard to see him failing.
*smirk*
Ok then can we have the fail-GMs please come on to explain what went wrong?

..this is for us all btw. A learning experience.
Now now, im quite serious. We all make mistakes.

..some just over n over but thats fine too.
The fail Can’t all be on Belwar... can it? He has VGM’s that are supposed to support and add value. From what I saw the VGM core of MU was god awful. Course Belwar chose them..

HarryHat

Postby HarryHat » Wed 16 May, 2018 19:22

Now I must agree it has to be Gamer798's fault everything in the 10's is definitely his fault. DiPS**T defo never made mistakes, signed pacts he didn't understand nor pacted anyone he mistrusted. Belwar and his LS were so active as to be hyper active for sure I mean offline for a day during crashes is always the norm for all great GM's. And MU dont get me started on that failed LS who from the start was all about their ego tripping and couldnt organize a tea party let alone a cluster. The only people capable of actually running a cluster efficiently and effectively were put down and cast off. Then poor poor teens wonder why this happens. Why are we the LOLteens yet again!? Because you made LOLchoices easy peasy. Ok back to my snooze. Dont wake me for another 3 servers if the game lasts that long.

Tomination
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: WL/STARK
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Tomination » Wed 16 May, 2018 22:54

HarryHat wrote:The only people capable of actually running a cluster efficiently and effectively were put down and cast off.
We are still here actually, we are just letting the young guns have a run around before we send them off.

Welcome to the Tomination: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Formerly played Alpha (2008 - 2013) (CLS), Currently playing Lynx (WL/STARK)
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 May, 2018 00:35

I will be saying goodbye again because I've mixed up, even confounded, my different roles of being a witness, and being a GM on this game who cares about the people under my banner. I just want everyone to be happy really and have a fun time.

obviously its one of the most magnificent DN performances by the DREAM GM that you will find in this game. and PM landed the massacre of L20 crash knowing that they would most likely lose. They fulfilled the prediction of man (me) by casually failing on their own sword.

if DREAM is the cool kids' table, I know I will never be allowed there. you got Vile, Masa, Hayley, sassy pants, Red Momma, Frosty, all kinds of people allowed at the cool table, but not me.

That is because of Lyra, and the old wives' tales. For me to be able to play, without getting railroaded out of the game because of old grudge and judge stuff, I have to form my own table. I have to go big or go home, ie, the Kepler playbook. A party in K20s - if you will - or better yet, a party in K05. The truth about DREAM, then, is that everyone wants to be them or be with them.

I feel like my work here is finished (I wanted a good sendoff, you see), having demonstrated the superiority of my style over the traditional haters and enemy camps (of whom I don't consider DREAM/FTW to be in that category) time and time again; the story of how Balor became Baylor; how Kepler proves that I'm one of the greatest GMs, just not quite as OP as Vile. I will never reply to another forum PM or post again, but you will be able to find me in-game or on Discord.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 17 May, 2018 01:36

so much ego boosting...and so little game play...besides some suiciding so it seems...nothing new.....your usual....letz queue some more stuff.....:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
RWLER
Guild: J:UEAF
K:FEAR

Postby RWLER » Thu 17 May, 2018 02:39

Dont know why the moment some big guild fails, some just want to deleted. People forget that they cant always win.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 17 May, 2018 06:26

Belwar is way better as an enemy than as an ally, GG Dream tho.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Logans Run » Thu 17 May, 2018 08:58

Baylor wrote: .. sassy pants, Red Momma, Frosty, all kinds of people allowed at the cool table, but not me.
Sassy and Momma are there? Aww. :(
I woulda came over for a sassy return. But, i think she's as flaky as i am.

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 17 May, 2018 14:33

Baylor wrote:I will be saying goodbye again because I've mixed up, even confounded, my different roles of being a witness, and being a GM on this game who cares about the people under my banner. I just want everyone to be happy really and have a fun time.

obviously its one of the most magnificent DN performances by the DREAM GM that you will find in this game. and PM landed the massacre of L20 crash knowing that they would most likely lose. They fulfilled the prediction of man (me) by casually failing on their own sword.

if DREAM is the cool kids' table, I know I will never be allowed there. you got Vile, Masa, Hayley, sassy pants, Red Momma, Frosty, all kinds of people allowed at the cool table, but not me.

That is because of Lyra, and the old wives' tales. For me to be able to play, without getting railroaded out of the game because of old grudge and judge stuff, I have to form my own table. I have to go big or go home, ie, the Kepler playbook. A party in K20s - if you will - or better yet, a party in K05. The truth about DREAM, then, is that everyone wants to be them or be with them.

I feel like my work here is finished (I wanted a good sendoff, you see), having demonstrated the superiority of my style over the traditional haters and enemy camps (of whom I don't consider DREAM/FTW to be in that category) time and time again; the story of how Balor became Baylor; how Kepler proves that I'm one of the greatest GMs, just not quite as OP as Vile. I will never reply to another forum PM or post again, but you will be able to find me in-game or on Discord.
Make your own cool kids table, ours is full.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 17 May, 2018 14:35

Logans Run wrote:
Baylor wrote: .. sassy pants, Red Momma, Frosty, all kinds of people allowed at the cool table, but not me.
Sassy and Momma are there? Aww. :(
I woulda came over for a sassy return. But, i think she's as flaky as i am.
We already have our village idiot, we don't need another one.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Thu 17 May, 2018 18:35

TFW when youre not a cheater doggo and have a *beep* account to prove it, but still get called a cheater doggo. feelsbadman

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 17 May, 2018 19:50

Baylor wrote:obviously its one of the most magnificent DN performances by the DREAM GM that you will find in this game.
Nothing Frosty has ever said to me when I was 12 has made me more triggered than this statement does right now.

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Logans Run » Thu 17 May, 2018 23:30

FrostyGoblin wrote: We already have our village idiot, we don't need another one.
Dont be so Frosty..get me an account.
I heard you look good in heels too.

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Fri 18 May, 2018 05:10

Haters gonna hate and blame all the fail on cheating. You were outsmarted and outplayed, the butthurt is real

Pic's and proof of cheating or it didn't happen

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:

Return to “Lynx”