cheaters and underhanded tactics killed this game

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: cheaters and underhanded tactics killed this game

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:51

You’re literally the only one in that chatroom who read that conversation like that.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:59

I was told by others u were upset and didnt want to participate cuz i was being "rude" and you told me personally i really hurt your feelings. So i man up and apologized if i was in the wrong trying to turn a fun event thats not serious to a competitive one. Then you go behind my back and give everything you have and we were EVEN at best till you fed off abe which went downhill from there.

TBH i get it. You manipulated and lied to me so i wouldnt go all out so u had a CHANCE of winning. and even then u couldnt one up me till u fed off abe. Pretty sure it gave u that multi edge u were missing in terms of skill.

BUT i learned the power of my own build being used against me and the power of snowballing(which is why i was able to sustain rank 1 for so long despite not cheating). We were both talented and the best on our team. Moros/buckeyes 2nd to us. We are both Equally talented in my opinion. Just when you cheat in real servers or play with cheaters who build multis u farm off of cuz u "dont police ur own actions" or whatever u call ur excuses. Your value that was basically equal to mine was multiplied by 0 for cheating.

So its an insult to any good player when i corrupted one like yourself degrades EVERYTHING u are and is reduced to a disgusting *beep*.
Last edited by Dat Playful Sin on Thu 31 May, 2018 04:07, edited 1 time in total.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 04:03

Do you have to take drugs to get to that alternate reality or is it somewhere you live in permanently ?

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 04:14

Hayley wrote:Do you have to take drugs to get to that alternate reality or is it somewhere you live in permanently ?
Celeste - 03/09/2018
Because you hurt my feelings earlier
Dat Playful Sin - 03/09/2018
How?
My views/opinion on cheating? Or the taunting earlier?
Celeste - 03/09/2018
In Jade when you told everyone I cheated
And when u invaded 29 to punish me for “cheating”
It was very mean
Celeste - 03/09/2018
I didn’t care about the op
I cared about your nasty message
About how I was a dirty cheater
That you spammed out
You mean when i turned everyone on you and jimmy?
Ah
Celeste - 03/09/2018
It was just mean
Yes
You are aware your with a highly known cheating groups
Even Levi admitted to cheating with me
Celeste - 03/09/2018
I don’t hurt anyone
I play with people I like
Which hurt everyone

etc etc. We talked much on the topic and you admitted fully you play with cheaters but still defended yourself u only cheated in the past and not presently. But you dont pay attention to the multis and piracy trades you take from "Your fellow peers"

This reality. Im done with your games Hayley. I got other *beep* to do. I expect too much from people sometimes. I even apologized to you in hopes u would change ur ways but u didnt. So go *beep* yourself. Im glad i was better than you and actually gave you a chance to change which you didnt take. So im not the problem. You are.

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Thu 31 May, 2018 04:28

If I remember correctly, that was not a good op. Didn't the people on time get crushed by our spawns? And somehow only 6 or so of my bases were hit?

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 04:29

Dat Playful Sin wrote:I was told by others u were upset and didnt want to participate cuz i was being "rude" and you told me personally i really hurt your feelings. So i man up and apologized if i was in the wrong trying to turn a fun event thats not serious to a competitive one. Then you go behind my back and give everything you have and we were EVEN at best till you fed off abe which went downhill from there.

TBH i get it. You manipulated and lied to me so i wouldnt go all out so u had a CHANCE of winning. and even then u couldnt one up me till u fed off abe. Pretty sure it gave u that multi edge u were missing in terms of skill.

and as proof you post a conversation from 3/9/2018.

You deleted your account in the mini start on 3/8/2018 after conceding defeat.

Maybe all the drugs you are taking causes your memory of things to become disjointed.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 05:42

this was our chat AFTER the mini game. I left the discord of the chat you originally cried on. But you fully admitted it afterwords what was upsetting you. hence the proof i presented. My god is being honest THAT difficult for you. its pretty easy for me. I even acknowledged if you were not a disgusting cheater you could be on my level of skill.

its very simple Celeste. I admire talent above all else i originally didnt like Buckeyes till i saw he was the only one somewhat close to me in the guild. Which means hes highly talented. You and Moros on the opposing team also matched me. So i acknowledged both of you as well.

The one main issue is. Because you cheat and play with the cheaterz and fully support them. You dont matter. I wish that wasnt the case but you just dont seem to understand how much trash you have reduced yourself to by doing this

kampy
Guild: AMIGO
SPIN
DREAM

Postby kampy » Thu 31 May, 2018 08:31

Thank god I wasn’t around to witness this level of disjointed narcissism. Have you ever stopped to think about the possibility that you have no purpose, that many of the slights you perceive as wrong to you are actually figments of your own egocentric disillusions...

Or are you just some sort of knuckle-dragging dolt?!?

DREAM weaver

Cmon mate, just one little succ...
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 31 May, 2018 08:32

Now I understand why Mordor kd you on jade lol

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
kampy
Guild: AMIGO
SPIN
DREAM

Postby kampy » Thu 31 May, 2018 09:48

Has anyone tried meming him to death yet? Memes are always the answer.

DREAM weaver

Cmon mate, just one little succ...
Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Thu 31 May, 2018 10:45

I have found the solution..

Kirby :bleh:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 31 May, 2018 12:55

This routine is becoming boring. Actions speak louder than words and DPS is virtually screaming abject failure.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 13:00

Every post by DPS is the same mindless dribble as the previous one.

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 01:28

farmers complaining they get farmed...naked dread farmers...LOL

and then call others mean??????

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 05:06

How is it that Richelieu can tell ppl to knock off the accusations of cheating..and let it still go on?
Sure it was the other thread but damn..this one has a big f'n Neon sign on it saying "lets accuse ppl of cheating" here.

I mean, lynx..DPS, have you guys even recieved any lemons from mods? And here i get one from that "Richard" for a double post in my own thread.
..after i closed it.
Fire that retard already, Themis..fcs.

Anyways..there is cheating in all guilds big n small.
Over in kepler i seen a couple Phnx guys do it. Im somewhat certain 1-2 in my team has. FTW has.

Quit crying here about it. Report what you see. Nobody (who has played this game longer then 2 years) cares.

Grow up!

Return to “Lynx”