cheaters and underhanded tactics killed this game

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: cheaters and underhanded tactics killed this game

Postby Pinochle » Tue 29 May, 2018 03:27

darkmaster wrote:Dat Playful sin

A defining trait of people with NPD is intense vulnerability to hurt and shame and an endless need for external validation from others. This is because as young children they never develop their own stable sense of identity and self-worth, and as adults their life purpose is to feed that fathomless unmet need. Because they also do not develop empathy/compassion for others, narcissists exploit, abuse, and sometimes readily discard those close to them.

get help

What are the Treatment Options?

Psychotherapy is the key approach in the treatment of narcissistic personality disorder. Psychotherapy, also known as talk therapy, is used to help you learn how to relate to others better to encourage more functional interpersonal relationships and to gain a better understanding of your emotions and why you feel the way you do.

As noted above, the treatment prevalence for individuals living with narcissistic personality disorder is low and slow going. Because treatment is focused on personality traits, which are pretty steady over time, it may take many years of psychotherapy before realizing a break through. Change behaviors are focused on accepting responsibility for your actions and learning ways to engage inter personally in a more appropriate manner. These include:

Accepting and maintaining relationships with co-workers and family
Tolerating criticisms and failures
Understanding and regulating your feelings
Minimizing your desire to attain unrealistic goals and ideal conditions

There are no known medications to treat narcissistic personality disorder. But, oftentimes if you are living with this condition, you might also be living with depression and anxiety. Medications are helpful for these conditions and may be used to treat those. Individuals living with narcissistic personality disorder are also at a greater likelihood of abusing drugs and alcohol – so treatment for addiction problems is also beneficial in treating this condition.

Keep an open mind toward treatment, stick to treatment plans, educate yourself about your condition, and stay focused on your goal. You may feel negative toward treatment, but know that it can help.

the forum is no mental ward DPS

Funny that you offer an APA written article without the APA citation.

ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Tue 29 May, 2018 18:30

Dat Playful Sin wrote:Nope. Never cheated. Id be WAY too strong if i did. My current skill level without cheating is rank 1 capable.

so ..
never used GF
never babysat an account
never , for instance , used the Ivy account while you were hiding in VM
never took an occ from a guildie who battered the def down for you

I see much but report little , so don't tell me you never cheat

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Tue 29 May, 2018 18:33

#1 capable my aunt fanny

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
Krull123

Postby Krull123 » Tue 29 May, 2018 21:39

your stabs dont cancel ours

and the key word was inactives ,they had a good chance to evade
more than my people ever had

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Tue 29 May, 2018 21:48

Stop being a local farmer and the game gets a whole new dimension....

No crashes....no backstabbing....no dirty politiks....no suicide missions to far away galaxies you have no roots.

Just fun making good hits and hunt those local farmer boyz hidding in big guilds...consider one day.....

We have all planned to open a third guild on next server dedicated to hunting down those farmer boyz in their sh*th*l*s....to use a presidential term for once.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Tue 29 May, 2018 22:42

ian8144 wrote:
Dat Playful Sin wrote:Nope. Never cheated. Id be WAY too strong if i did. My current skill level without cheating is rank 1 capable.

so ..
never used GF
never babysat an account
never , for instance , used the Ivy account while you were hiding in VM
never took an occ from a guildie who battered the def down for you

I see much but report little , so don't tell me you never cheat

Havent used GF at all this server and most of my past server. Im not a GF person even though theres a lot of benefits esp with the game changes made this server i can completely ignore GF. personally.
Never babysat an account (i always KD accounts if they go inactive personally)
Never used IVY account either. Shes a different gender than me and actually listened to an extent what i taught her. I first encountered her on Sigma when i was guildless she wanted to recruit me and i recruited her instead.
Taking an occ from a guildie isnt against the rules. Caps are best to perma occ depending on the CC and spec of the player under question. But u dont occ with frigs. HC are far better early game esp.(you should take notes)

Feel free to keep up ur questions if you feel you need more information. As the admins say theres no evidence that i cheat cuz i havent ever cheated in a real server. I DO know how to cheat(thanks to sean teaching me how they do it). The most cheating i ever done was creating 2 multis on a random dead server to trade with when i was practicing my server starts for 24-48 hours. Then i would delete that account and try again over and over. While writing a log of how much time it took etc. The benefits of certain astros and their tiers.

Ive technically only did 5-6 Real Server starts in ALL my time in AE(and NOT ONCE used a multi). But with the training program i did for myself it was like 15+ giving me just as much experience if not more than most players which is why without cheating i can keep up in a Fresh server start since ive already perfected my routes.
IF i were to actually use piracy/pillage of multi accounts i can beat my rank 1 records in half the time with just 2-3 hits... Ya. Id be way too broken. I DONT even WANT to cheat as much as Dream does because whats the point of playing?

But if you're trash and you cheat as much as they do then youll be "competitive" enough to actually make plays that any other person not cheating wouldnt be able to do. like constantly double prod and think they are amazing. Im sure if triple or quad prods were a mechanic ud see them cheating even MORE to do all of it and BELIEVE they are good players rofl.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Tue 29 May, 2018 23:02

Why do AE players talk in essays?

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Thervain

Postby Thervain » Tue 29 May, 2018 23:06

I do not post much. I have learned in my years that no matter what you say in here it gets trolled. I have played AE off and on since just before Fenix opened. I can tell you this has been a complaint since even before then. It's not going to change I promise. All you can do is keep playing or stop. I enjoy this game and the mechanics behind it, so I continue to come back to it over the years. And yes, I am a nobody. I just got into AE after several years (Andromeda had just opened last I played) and people cheated even back then. Just accept it and keep going or quit. Posting in the forums about this will change nothing and it just excited the trolls.

kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: .
USSV

Postby kessedy » Tue 29 May, 2018 23:19

those are some ancient forum multies :D

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!
Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Tue 29 May, 2018 23:23

Krull123 wrote:your stabs dont cancel ours

TL/DR VERSION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JPrVwKwDUw

Lets review the events to everyone so we can venture into that delusional mind of yours:

A rank 1 150+ Member guilds(WL,WLZ,WLT,WLX,Indom) wanted to Perma-occ and kill a 15 man guild called Dawae. 10:1 odds in teens.
WLZ Feared Dawae and declared war internally without telling Dawae (which were peaceful Uganda Knuckles spreading the word of Da wae) and warned Krull (WL chain of alliance) of the Magnificent *beep* DPS.

-Dawae declares war on WLZ and single handly rekt WLZ (Sheepie,Gamer, CM and Co) before gates.
-Dawae declares war on WLX over 50% of them were rekt BEFORE WL gates were ready. As we depend on quality over quantity we had gates 2 days faster than you and took advantage of it.
-WLT merged with WL and BEGGED RM to pact and help you Kill Dawae even though u were 10:1 Ratios it wasnt enough for you. RM pacts WL.
-You then BLAMED WLZ for getting rekt by a few talented Uganda Knuckles players and made them Disban from your Alliance chain and joining Dawae.

Knowing of the impeding doom arriving i reach out to lower teens MU/EMU who were at war since day 1 to stop the violence and join Dawae quest to save the teens against the mighty Zerg!

-MU/EMU join the alliance as well as the WLZ (new guild) and gather in L14 to make a stand
-Krull unhappy that the ratios arent greater than 10:1 in his favor decides to wait and try to get MU to backstab
-Krull unhappy that the ratios arent greater than 10:1 in his favor decides to wait and try to get MU to backstab
-RM gets fed up and heads back home as even with 3x bigger blob in L14 Krull refused to do anything as he planned to wait for DREAM to help him and doesnt need 3x the fleet to hold down our blob.
-Krull FREAKS OUT and threatens to murder RM for going home
-RM Fights back and rekts WL in their home galaxies
-Krull retreats to L16 allowing Dawae to reclaim 14 and take out L15 boxing them in
-Mu/EMU take out Indom who were a thorn at their side in lower teens making L10-L15/L18-L19 under Dawae alliance control with the killing blow one step away
-Mu/EMU/Indom/Kill merge into a seperate faction MU since guild size limit is 100
-Dawae merges with RM creating Truwa awaits for MU to restock and regather in L14 to finish off WL
- MU backstabs Truwa when Krull makes a deal with them claiming Magnificent *beep* DPS plans to backstab them somehow even though hes the one keeping server alive this long from the pre-pacted server Dream/WL/TBDH alliance... Its still confusing to this day but Gamer/Sheepie/CM all people who got their asses kicked every server by DPS were making up these rumors and took advantage of the new Gm Soul reaper who didnt know any better.
-Truwa prepared a contigency plan with 20s JUST IN CASE things turned sour and 20s were on their way due to the new Massive server killing zerg Dream/Mu/WL as we all had a reason to keep the server alive. If Truwa falls the server ends.
-Truwa stalls long enough for 20s to arrive and shows Mu the truth behind everything.
- MU UNBACKSTABS Truwa and returns home leaving WL to join up with their pre-server Ally Dream in 00s confirming their alliance and everyone laughs.
- Kill who originally lied to Mu about DPS was left to fight DPS on their own. DPS seperates those responsible and not from Kill creating a new guild RENT. The losers were perma-occed out of the game till they became ASAE standards by DPS. GG get rekt you suckers!
-Teens is now secured for the most part, DPS gets a 2nd full time job and satisfied with the outcome leaves AE as both jobs arent allowed phones.
Last edited by Dat Playful Sin on Wed 30 May, 2018 00:10, edited 1 time in total.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Tue 29 May, 2018 23:26

Thervain wrote:I do not post much. I have learned in my years that no matter what you say in here it gets trolled. I have played AE off and on since just before Fenix opened. I can tell you this has been a complaint since even before then. It's not going to change I promise. All you can do is keep playing or stop. I enjoy this game and the mechanics behind it, so I continue to come back to it over the years. And yes, I am a nobody. I just got into AE after several years (Andromeda had just opened last I played) and people cheated even back then. Just accept it and keep going or quit. Posting in the forums about this will change nothing and it just excited the trolls.

Lol welcome to the internet

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Wed 30 May, 2018 00:10

TL/DR VERSION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JPrVwKwDUw HAS BEEN ADDED

Thervain

Postby Thervain » Wed 30 May, 2018 00:19

AbeTeddy wrote:
Thervain wrote:I do not post much. I have learned in my years that no matter what you say in here it gets trolled. I have played AE off and on since just before Fenix opened. I can tell you this has been a complaint since even before then. It's not going to change I promise. All you can do is keep playing or stop. I enjoy this game and the mechanics behind it, so I continue to come back to it over the years. And yes, I am a nobody. I just got into AE after several years (Andromeda had just opened last I played) and people cheated even back then. Just accept it and keep going or quit. Posting in the forums about this will change nothing and it just excited the trolls.

Lol welcome to the internet

Heh, I remember when the internet started. Back when our internet would grind up cats before we could look anything up.

Atlier

Postby Atlier » Wed 30 May, 2018 01:20

Krull123 wrote:your stabs dont cancel ours

Not true. We had about as much time you guys did. Around 2 hrs. They told us they'd respect the pact, then launched at us later that night. Inactives was the wrong word to use, I meant not currently active/offline. They launched at us rather late and one of our best guys at the time got derbed. We lost similar amounts of fleet too. Those two stabs may as well cancel.

Dat Playful Sin wrote:
- Kill who originally lied to Mu about DPS was left to fight DPS on their own. DPS seperates those responsible and not from Kill creating a new guild RENT. The losers were perma-occed out of the game till they became ASAE standards by DPS. GG get rekt you suckers!

Poor Sheepie. :scared:

kessedy wrote:those are some ancient forum multies :D

:bleh:

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Wed 30 May, 2018 03:52

DPS is the only player who can gangbang a guild with 2/3 of the server and somehow believe he’s some anti-zerg hero

Return to “Lynx”