Re: cheaters and underhanded tactics killed this game

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Wed 30 May, 2018 23:38

Haley is here spouting his I'll informed hate speech. Really classy

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:13

I dont think Haley realized shes lost all credibility and has no value anymore. I dont care for your opinions and delusions i know you know you failed to grow and become a better person and devolved into something less than ASAE.

Just return to your "special place" and keep coming up with excuses with your fellow trash peers.

Edit: ALL YOUR FAULT ABE! Learn to play and not FEED the enemy team first blood and helping them snowball you moba noob.
Krull responses "Your wrong and i only wish i can explain to you how wrong you are but i dont have the time to actually go into details and present any evidence but trust me you are wrong and delusional not at all the fact i have literately a mental disorder so i by far have more credibility than you."
At least thats what i read :P
Anyone else dont know so not really paying attention :/

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:22

^^^

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:47

I remember you fed me a 1700 pillage too so not sure why you’re blaming abe. Maybe next time don’t build a 65 eco crystal with 10 missiles next to me.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:49

Are you addressing me? Or dps? Sorry I'm confused...

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:58

DPS.

He’s been calling me a cheater and told me to bring it in this mini start he played against me to prove I don’t cheat.

He got stomped and deleted and now he’s back at it calling me a cheater again so I guess some things never change lol.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:20

Oh I don't think Haley cheats. Haley plays with cheaters and supports them 100% though

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:24

And you don’t play with cheaters? Good joke

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:29

I actually don't. I play this game honestly and still sit within the top 100 of the server. It's pretty easy. I doubt you're multi users could do that without cheating lol

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:30

Hayley wrote:And you don’t play with cheaters? Good joke

EVERYONE TAKE GOOD NOTE THIS IS AN ADMISSION THAT HALEYS GUILD CHEATS ADMINS LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT IN GAME SITUATIONS

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:32

lol your side is full of cheaters.

Want me to post screenshots of what it looked like in L20 when we landed?

120 eco bases 5/5 MT all same region all occupied by the same player.

Pretending you guys are all clean what a joke.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:35

Hayley wrote:DPS.

He’s been calling me a cheater and told me to bring it in this mini start he played against me to prove I don’t cheat.

He got stomped and deleted and now he’s back at it calling me a cheater again so I guess some things never change lol.

LMAO says the one who cried at the very start and asked me to toy with you. Which i did. Then i realized u were tryharding and counter attacked. We were even at ur best and at my worst. And then Abe fed you 8+ hour advantage which gave u enough time to hit me earlier than i expected(first time playing an arid so i really underestimated 2 metals speed). After that snowball effect. TBH we were equal even though u were tryharding. It was fun arid vs roids. Next time isntead of crying and begging me not to take the match seriously so u would play try actually being this word called HONEST and be like okay i want u to play seriously cuz i will be. But honesty is a challenge for you i can see that.
Last edited by Dat Playful Sin on Thu 31 May, 2018 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:36

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:
Hayley wrote:And you don’t play with cheaters? Good joke

EVERYONE TAKE GOOD NOTE THIS IS AN ADMISSION THAT HALEYS GUILD CHEATS ADMINS LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT IN GAME SITUATIONS

lmao she never denied it. She only comes up with excuses. And YES she does cheat. trust me i gave her doubt before. But she couldnt let it go

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:43

I think your problem might be that you read things and only believe what you want to believe instead of what things actually say...

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:47

Hayley wrote:I think your problem might be that you read things and only believe what you want to believe instead of what things actually say...

YOU Literatelly LEFT and were crying cuz i challenged you to take the match seriously and YOU Said "This isnt serious we only play for fun if ur taking it serious then im not playing" Then i apologized for being competitive and said ill *beep* around and started on an arid(yet somehow i was by far the strongest in my team *beep* abe) And you went 100% roids on a 1 week speed run.

so u basically went ALL IN at ur best (without cheating perhaps) and i was too busy *beep* around like u asked me too then when u got my trade so early i realized u were rushing me and going all out. So i countered attack took ur trade and made it even. Then u fed off abe and snowballed. Was already an even match arid vs ur roids till the abe incident led to you being fed. If i took u seriously literately half the time u were i could of prob crushed u faster than u could of farmed abe. Unless abe was planned and he was giving u a bone.

Return to “Lynx”