Goodbye Lynx

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L2: PM
T: TBD

Goodbye Lynx

Postby JudeNasty » Sat 19 May, 2018 16:00

I really love playing this game but Merlin and his crew are out to make sure no fun is had for our side. Merlin acted like he wanted a pact until he could get his fleets all consolidated in 27 then all of a sudden backed out. This isn’t fun and looks like you guys don’t want an active server after all. Good riddance, you people are all the worst. Between the cheaters and cross server grudges there is no fun left to be had here.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby naethel » Sat 19 May, 2018 16:52

Welcome to AE

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:03

JudeNasty wrote:I really love playing this game but Merlin and his crew are out to make sure no fun is had for our side. Merlin acted like he wanted a pact until he could get his fleets all consolidated in 27 then all of a sudden backed out. This isn’t fun and looks like you guys don’t want an active server after all. Good riddance, you people are all the worst. Between the cheaters and cross server grudges there is no fun left to be had here.

"Looks like you don't want an active server after all"

Coming from the guild that just a few weeks ago tried to kill of Hi. I just don't get how you can pretend to be on the moral high horse on this one.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
m1n1

Postby m1n1 » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:05

PM and Me2 plans was the following:
Zerging up 20s to have full control. Never listen to their allieds but only try to bully them. Launch up to L26 to invade their allied.
Now when their plans with zerging up server with MU and Truwa + their 6 allied guilds in 20s failed they cry about ruining the server fun for them while they had no problem launching up to kill us 2:1 (which is fun for us??)

I told Zergling a month ago if they launch up to try and kill us then Dream would invade lower 20s but both New and PM leaderships is to arrogant to believe they could lose which is the whole reason they lost now.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 19 May, 2018 17:53

So let's recap briefly, shall we?

1)
Action: PM+New team up with RM+Dawae+MU to kill WL. WL (or at least who hasn't quit/flipped) still remains under permaocc by Truwa.

Conclusion: Attempt at a fair, fun, and active server.

2)
Action: PM+New bully Hi out of recall trapping KING. KING/PM/New merge all into PM and start pushing into Hi's galaxies with twice their fleet. Their stated intention, per PM's GM, is to force Hi members to merge into them or die.

3)
Action: DREAM invade L20 and sit there. DREAM/Hi attempt talks with PM about de-zerging and what compromises can be made to have a fair, fun, and active server. PM shows extreme confidence that they don't need a deal and that nothing will be able to be worked out. They instruct half their teen alliance to invade 00s to try to kill DREAM, and instruct the other half to come help them in 20s.

4)
Action: PM get stomped in a stupid decision to have a crash on DREAM/Hi's terms, and lose the crash. DREAM/Hi say "gg" and attempt to make talks again about having a fair, fun, and active server. In the talks, PM insists that Hi, not PM/New, make concessions in order for a deal to be worked out. When Hi makes realistic offers to PM, they are ignored and talks cease. PM is still confident that by having 4 of the top 6 guilds in an alliance against the other 2, they are in the driver's seat for negotiations.

5)
Action: DREAM beat MU/NAZ in 00s, Hi retakes L27 back as Hi territory. For the first time all server, DREAM/Hi look to have the upper hand in the fight against the lolzerg. PM are finally open to talks, but don't want to make any concessions or changes, they just want to be left alone to rebuild and repeat what just happened. Hi want some assurances that things are going to be different this time. When PM refuse, Hi end talks.

Conclusion: Hi are out to make sure this server isn't fair, fun, or active. They are the worst, are killing the game, and are stuck on cross-server grudges.

You've been asked all server long to do something to make it a fair, fun, and active server. You thought you had control of everything, so you didn't want to make any changes. Now that you realize how stupid you were, you expect others to come running back to you wanting changes? You make your bed and then you lie in it. Hopefully next server you will make attempts at it being a fair, fun, and active server instead of this server's lolzergfest you agreed to and wouldn't step away from.

Tomination
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: WL/STARK
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Tomination » Sat 19 May, 2018 18:05

JudeNasty wrote:I really love playing this game but Merlin and his crew are out to make sure no fun is had for our side. Merlin acted like he wanted a pact until he could get his fleets all consolidated in 27 then all of a sudden backed out. This isn’t fun and looks like you guys don’t want an active server after all. Good riddance, you people are all the worst. Between the cheaters and cross server grudges there is no fun left to be had here.

What do you want, sympathy?

Your guild and your allies are what is wrong with this server.

Welcome to the Tomination: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Formerly played Alpha (2008 - 2013) (CLS), Currently playing Lynx (WL/STARK)
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: T: GR / R: RIP / K2: BMF

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:16

Zergling lost cause his ego and arrogance forced him to land when even an unborn child could see it that it would not end well.
Incompetence at its highest point. Congratz Merlin & Hi for your victory. You earned it.

[b]Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade
Everywhere and nowhere
Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:17

First off all being in none of these guilds I'll give my unbiased opinion.

First Jude is right. Plain and simple. Hi is full of cry babies. Merlin is literally the worst diplo in the game. He cannot stay online to do anything plus 2 dudes in hi cried super hard because their base got hit while they were actively hitting Pm's bases. There for Merlin couldn't be a strong person and simply agree to the terms which would have helped lengthen the life of this server. Instead he conceded to two children crying over spilt milk and put the final nail in the coffin that is lynx. Now pm may have been wrong in what they did early game. That's totally possible. However Jude and other LS from pm has tried numerous times to fix what is happening and you all can't let personal grudges from 5 years ago go so you decide to kill every new server. Wrong have been made on both sides of this however Hi and company have continued to kill the server by FLAT out being lazy diplomatically. Also my sources tell me Kira dropped tags and suicides on pms blob good luck to that poor soul on any future ae server. Or maybe he can just play with hi and they will make exceptions as long as he cries loud enough.

Enjoy

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:25

All I see is a bunch of players crying over defeat cause they can't rub their over-inflated ego's.
Learn to play AE or come back when you are ready to do so.

Everywhere and nowhere
Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:28

Gamer798 wrote:All I see is a bunch of players crying over defeat cause they can't rub their over-inflated ego's.
Learn to play AE or come back when you are ready to do so.

Very inspirational my friend clearly you are part of the solution. I admire your ignorance. What's it like to be a grown human and still believe santa is real?

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:33

More than half of this game is politics. When you have an incompetent inactive diplomat such as Hi it makes it impossible to play the game in the correct way. It's very clear most of you on here literally don't give a damn if the server dies. How sad. Jude spent time and put together a fantastic plan to keep the server going for 6 months yet it was rejected by the near sighted inactive Hi diplo. This plan could have ensured 6 more months of fun play. However everyone just decided to kill the serve BECAUSE OUR GUILD WAS RIGHT AND YOURS WAS WRONG HAHA talk about egos...What's it like for your ego to be so large it kills a server after a solution has been suggested? What absolute short sightedness. The desire to be right was stronger than the desire to play the game. Well congrats you were right. Enjoy you're dead server =]

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:33

What was Jude’s solution? I’m actually curious.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:36

Preferably I like to choose my friends myself and you ain't one of them.
I am not ignorant. Just patience and strategical planning.

Santa is real he is even part my guilds on multiple server. :D

The server is far from dead at least we don't have to hide who we are to speak like you.
As previously stated only people to blame are the leaders of Truwa and PM.

Ignorance is hard with Zergling and his LS. They paid for it.

Everywhere and nowhere
Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:42

Gamer798 wrote:Preferably I like to choose my friends myself and you ain't one of them.
I am not ignorant. Just patience and strategical planning.

Santa is real he is even part my guilds on multiple server. :D

The server is far from dead at least we don't have to hide who we are to speak like you.
As previously stated only people to blame are the leaders of Truwa and PM.

Ignorance is hard with Zergling and his LS. They paid for it.

I choose to hide my identity so I may speak freely even if it's against my currently LS. The fact is you have now a constantly destabilized 20s you have an inactive teens and dream sitting in the 00s it's over. You are clearly ignorant if you don't see that my friend.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 19 May, 2018 19:44

The teens will be a lot more alive soon and the 20's will stabilize sooner then you think.

Everywhere and nowhere

Return to “Lynx”