Goodbye Lynx

User avatar
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu 07 Jun, 2012 13:48
Reputation: 22

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Willy Wonka » Mon 21 May, 2018 16:06

Themis wrote:2. Accusations of cheating are against the forum rules. I realise I'm flogging a dead horse here but, please rein it in. That's aimed mainly at Kira but nobody much has clean hands here.

That's all Lynxtruthtroll has done is accuse everyone of cheating in almost every post. Hence forth the fake forum acct

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
User avatar
Yul Brynner
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 17:40
Reputation: 0
Guild: Wouldn't you like to know?

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Yul Brynner » Mon 21 May, 2018 17:28

I chuckled a little bit at PM/New/King crying about the "moral high ground" and wanting to keep the server alive.

As someone who had a crash course in relearning the game (essentially a new "paying" player) and someone who spent time on both sides of this... Ill take Hi and Thog any day of the week. They are doing far more to make the game fun for newcomers and to keep people playing and improving. PM has been nothing but a bunch of shady, arrogant and overly-sensitive punks.

Sticking around long enough to see them fall was a reward in and of itself.

User avatar
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:08
Reputation: 68
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Mr IC » Mon 21 May, 2018 19:22

Yul Brynner wrote:Hi has been nothing but a bunch of shady, arrogant and overly-sensitive punks.

Fixed

The amount of arrogance and contradiction in your post made me chuckle a little bit too

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
User avatar
darkmaster
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun 01 Apr, 2018 12:22
Reputation: 2
Guild: HI

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby darkmaster » Mon 21 May, 2018 19:50

Yul Brynner wrote:I chuckled a little bit at PM/New/King crying about the "moral high ground" and wanting to keep the server alive.

As someone who had a crash course in relearning the game (essentially a new "paying" player) and someone who spent time on both sides of this... Ill take Hi and Thog any day of the week. They are doing far more to make the game fun for newcomers and to keep people playing and improving. PM has been nothing but a bunch of shady, arrogant and overly-sensitive punks.

Sticking around long enough to see them fall was a reward in and of itself.


only thing you can say about PM guild
they are so good to there players
relocate or we derb you for not relocating ye they for sure keep the players active :headshake:

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 12:23
Reputation: 7

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby naethel » Mon 21 May, 2018 20:04

Mr IC wrote:
The amount of arrogance and contradiction in your post made me chuckle a little bit too


Haters gonna hate

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
User avatar
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:08
Reputation: 68
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Mr IC » Mon 21 May, 2018 20:08

naethel wrote:
Mr IC wrote:
The amount of arrogance and contradiction in your post made me chuckle a little bit too


Haters gonna hate

No hate, just calling it how I see it :)

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
GOATGOAT
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu 29 Jun, 2017 02:31
Reputation: 6

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby GOATGOAT » Mon 21 May, 2018 21:41

Why are all you tards crying like babies?

I’m a mafaking Shard of Balor’s essence with a second healthy dose of God’s arrogance! I’m complex, suck it!
Konoha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed 24 Aug, 2011 22:03
Reputation: 15

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Konoha » Mon 21 May, 2018 21:48

Mr IC wrote:
naethel wrote:
Mr IC wrote:
The amount of arrogance and contradiction in your post made me chuckle a little bit too


Haters gonna hate

No hate, just calling it how I see it :)

Ok, ok, we get it. You're sad because you lost.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby SEWI » Mon 21 May, 2018 21:53

If you play a fools strategy you will have a fools result...

Some players just see this game as kill all untill only i remain....

The answer is simple.....dont obey to their will but play your game....

If you dont quit and outnumber them they cant do a thing......but cry :)

If YOU quit....they will outnumber US....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby kessedy » Mon 21 May, 2018 22:17

SEWI wrote:If you play a fools strategy you will have a fools result...

Some players just see this game as kill all untill only i remain....

Yeah thats right, killing is not the fun element tho, fighting is.
Fighting leads to killing, if one is persuasive enough.

On the other hand we have you who follows a different route:
Some players just see this game as something to be useless in, until only i remain....

what a blast each server is right?
Not only its fun withi this mind set you can never lose. :)

Its like me participating in 200m dash and never finishing it, as my loss will only count if I ever finish. :)

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
User avatar
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:08
Reputation: 68
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Mr IC » Mon 21 May, 2018 22:55

Konoha wrote:
Mr IC wrote:
naethel wrote:
Haters gonna hate

No hate, just calling it how I see it :)

Ok, ok, we get it. You're sad because you lost.

I'm sure you're unhappy to hear it but I'm not sad, I haven't lost and I'm still having fun with my friends on this game :)

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby SEWI » Tue 22 May, 2018 02:16

kessedy wrote:
SEWI wrote:If you play a fools strategy you will have a fools result...

Some players just see this game as kill all untill only i remain....

Yeah thats right, killing is not the fun element tho, fighting is.
Fighting leads to killing, if one is persuasive enough.

On the other hand we have you who follows a different route:
Some players just see this game as something to be useless in, until only i remain....

what a blast each server is right?
Not only its fun withi this mind set you can never lose. :)

Its like me participating in 200m dash and never finishing it, as my loss will only count if I ever finish. :)



whatz your problem?------just fly your fleet....hit the atack button.,....pick up derb.....leave 1 fighter....move on

spend your creditz......whatz the hard part?.....

what part you dont get???????

if you REALLY think you HAVE to build a poor acount and feed your GMs personal wars with cheap cannonfodder and once thats done leave your dead acount for them to feed on.....AND you think all that is somehow fun...for YOU.....????.....whoz the fool here?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 12:23
Reputation: 7

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby naethel » Tue 22 May, 2018 06:55

No one sewi cause i have fun using fleets and i love to play with a team behind. When i quit an account i usually don’t care about it anymore, i’ve been extremely lucky with friends and always had a chance of continuing whenever i felt like so i never felt “obliged” to delete. KDs aren’t an argument really cause you do themselves too, and it’s a right thing to do in all honesty.
Asae is another way but not the right way, the right way is whatever keeps you entertained until the whole game bores you to death. I mean look at IC, trash account since server start, brags about averages of his team mates who simply started in a dead galaxy and simmed fleet to death without being contested, his team mates gets farmed cause they are naive at strategy, threatened zerged and c-blocked half server and his own words, he’s still having fun. Let him be.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Buckeyes
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat 15 Oct, 2016 19:49
Reputation: 9

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Buckeyes » Tue 22 May, 2018 07:41

Wow what a great thread. Seriously guys, let's give it a rest.

New/PM lost. Dream/Hi won. They had the numbers and despite a good sync they did a great job dealing with our landing.

Also to those in this thread throwing shade at us for making pacts - yeah, no *beep*. Of course we had to pact when the I Am/Hi/Bloke faction started in the upper 20s. What else were we supposed to do lol? We started less than 25 players, should we have just let ourselves get run over in the first couple weeks?

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby SEWI » Tue 22 May, 2018 14:13

naethel wrote:No one sewi cause i have fun using fleets and i love to play with a team behind. When i quit an account i usually don’t care about it anymore, i’ve been extremely lucky with friends and always had a chance of continuing whenever i felt like so i never felt “obliged” to delete. KDs aren’t an argument really cause you do themselves too, and it’s a right thing to do in all honesty.
Asae is another way but not the right way, the right way is whatever keeps you entertained until the whole game bores you to death. I mean look at IC, trash account since server start, brags about averages of his team mates who simply started in a dead galaxy and simmed fleet to death without being contested, his team mates gets farmed cause they are naive at strategy, threatened zerged and c-blocked half server and his own words, he’s still having fun. Let him be.

I see you have isues....

You cant do it both the right way and get bored till dead .

Either you do it the right way and never get bored to dead....e.g..the ASAE way

Or you do it the wrong way and get bored to dead...e.g...your way

Playing with a team behind we indeed do.....5 of them to be exact....but i have the feeling thats not what you meant....lol.....

I am sure you where refering to a bunch of farmers behind you who cover your mistakes....untill you get bored and you feed your so called friends also....giving them a double win on YOU....you act both as their cheap cannonfodder and food once you get bored....and YOU find it fun....

Humanz are strange beingz.....lol

Fun is to get to level 100 and 10.000 econ....as a first minor goal.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Lynx”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest