Goodbye Lynx

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby naethel » Wed 23 May, 2018 07:57

No i meant what i said, if you want to turn around it and impose your style of play to anyone else it’s not my problem, i’ll simply not follow it and continue having fun my own way. I don’t criticize your style since there are always turtlers in space games, as i respect your fun, but it’s about time you respect others fun, or you will just show that you’re a hater. What i liked of you was that you didn’t impose people to stay in ASAE when they wanted to experience other ways to play, so don’t change that

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 23 May, 2018 13:27

naethel wrote:No i meant what i said, if you want to turn around it and impose your style of play to anyone else it’s not my problem, i’ll simply not follow it and continue having fun my own way. I don’t criticize your style since there are always turtlers in space games, as i respect your fun, but it’s about time you respect others fun, or you will just show that you’re a hater. What i liked of you was that you didn’t impose people to stay in ASAE when they wanted to experience other ways to play, so don’t change that
We dont impose a thing but not farming....period.
We dont hate farmers at all....we would have no enemies if we didnt love those farmers :):)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Wed 30 May, 2018 23:43

Mr IC wrote:
Konoha wrote:
Mr IC wrote: No hate, just calling it how I see it :)
Ok, ok, we get it. You're sad because you lost.
I'm sure you're unhappy to hear it but I'm not sad, I haven't lost and I'm still having fun with my friends on this game :)
Having fun in AE LOL

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:58

Judes terms were trash and now look where he is

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 02:38

The_General wrote:I am sorry to hear about you quitting the game. Merlin is a descendant of one of the four horsemen of AE toxicity, Balor. So really no surprise that you had issues with him.
Merlin was playing AE before Balor, but sure, we'll go with what you said. I'm sure you have some more irrefutable evidence to backup the garbage that you spew.

Return to “Lynx”