Goodbye Lynx

Konoha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Goodbye Lynx

Postby Konoha » Mon 21 May, 2018 01:15

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:Call them what they are kessedy they were spies sent by Merlin yo gain Info and when no more info was to be got they were instructed to suci and come back. Like the calf to it's mother's teet.

I hope that tinfoil hat is wrapped on tight. Otherwise, Merlins influence will begin to affect you as well.

Mr Kira

Postby Mr Kira » Mon 21 May, 2018 01:22

hi every1. some1 told me i should come post here myself...
im the kira that sui into 3 fleets on a PM blob. i was originally in TDHB and once the LS there failed, my choices were PM or me2. i chose pm.
PM has been a great guild. cant knock them of that. did all teh decisions made by Zerg and other LS work, nope. was zerg super slow at making calls, YUPP.
ive known merlin from a previous server and he is a great guy. knows his stuff. hes a swell guy.

~~Now to get to why im posting on here. why the hell did i suicide part of my fleet? i only suicided 1/4 of my fleet. the rest of my fleet followed hours after hi invaded 26. but Zerg lost my trust and since i was going to join Hi, why not hit some targets anyways.
~~Now why did i suicide? well i suicided this part of my fleet cause 1) it was in 26, 2) hi was incoming, landing within minutes, 3rd) the people left on JG DID NOT FOLLOW A DAMN ANNY. Zerg told every to EVACUATE 26 and run to 24, again running (sitting and running is all it felt like we were doing). when hi landed, the derb pile on PM jg was over 600K... and all the hits were good ratio hits for the most part. 4) zerg told me to leave guild by pm, 1 day b4 the crash into the 20's which saw PM lose the crash vs hi/dream. 5) i warned zerg many times what merlin was going to do. it was pretty obvious on what was going to happen but hell, dont listen to me. lets gooooo to 28 where, wait, we got a lvl 3 jg to work with :S now hi is on other side and is atking our bases .... lets wait almost 2 days while we watch our bases get hit, wait i saw a few BR that were funny AF, zergs bases got hit and guess what was on them, 250 fighters. that is all.... WDF no disruptors on it.... with an eco of 151 and u have no defenses.... whats wrong with that picture? oh i kno, u dismanteled them as u had disruptors being made.... now his call on where to head to after launching from 28 wasnt to head off hi, but to follow them :s we launch, hi launched. we then waited 2 days while hi farmed our bases. zerg was hoping by allowing hi to farm our bases, they would lose there fleet... while we didnt really perm occ there bases. 6) after the crash it was recovery time. get ur prod at 100% and move ur fleet to blob.... and SIT. why didnt we hit there bases as they were collecting derbs? a lot of hi players got some MAD derbs. why not find there new bases and hit them and occ them. slow them down. but we didnt. some people wanted to ninja some of their bases, and that was a good idea.
All in all, Zerg lost my trust by telling me what to do and to quit pm and join another guild.... i play this game for FUN. im still playing after what zerg did. oh and i said to kick inactives and farm them since some were banned and some just lost the will to play after teh crash in 20... took 4 days and hi beat us to them. lost out on easy creds but w/e another bad call by LS.
~~now who did i suicide on and when did i suicide?
well i suicided on ric pickle who was inactive all day and is a friend to me. his fleet would have been smashed by hi anyways and it was. next was JKMellot, i nuked her NAKED rc fleet, no guards whats so ever. and i hit 1 other fleet who also didnt have much defenses protecting there RC's... if every1 left the jg, like they were told, i wouldnt have hit any1.

Now the other thing is, people, u can call me low for suiciding part of my fleet on a guild run by a silly and slow and stupid Leader (SSS syndrum) but that leader had the info for a guildy who followed me into hi. Zerg then waited till my RC fleet came up to the 26 blob and suicided that guys fleet into my supports and a few others, including mini whom zerg hates with a passion. he then destroyed the guys account, deleted everything but 1 base. he even changed the pass so the original owner couldnt logg on. Thats who zerg is. he couldnt hit me like a man so he destroyed another person account to try to hurt me. what hurt me is finding out that zerg did this after lying to me saying it wasnt. any and all trust was lost at this moment. oh and the reason why zerg couldnt hit me is because he is running to 19 with his 300K fleet. hes justa runner who looks at self preservation.

now do i regret suiciding, nope. next time ill make sure to hit zerg. if Zerg is your leader, get ready as he knows his stuff on what to atk and how to atk but is slow on the LEADERSHIP aspect. he also doesnt know strategy or how to make plays faster. lets wait for 2 days between launches. lets let hi farm. it was a great call.

Also on a side note, u can ask merlin, i didnt give him info from PM. hell i even tricked him once with a very nice convincing Launch. unfortunately he found out it was false.

any other questions, come ask me. i have no problem defending myself or explaining my reasoning. saying im a spy and im used by merlin is a funny joke. u can believe whatever u want though.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Mon 21 May, 2018 02:37

Mr Kira wrote:hi every1. some1 told me i should come post here myself...
im the kira that sui into 3 fleets on a PM blob. i was originally in TDHB and once the LS there failed, my choices were PM or me2. i chose pm.
PM has been a great guild. cant knock them of that. did all teh decisions made by Zerg and other LS work, nope. was zerg super slow at making calls, YUPP.
ive known merlin from a previous server and he is a great guy. knows his stuff. hes a swell guy.

~~Now to get to why im posting on here. why the hell did i suicide part of my fleet? i only suicided 1/4 of my fleet. the rest of my fleet followed hours after hi invaded 26. but Zerg lost my trust and since i was going to join Hi, why not hit some targets anyways.
~~Now why did i suicide? well i suicided this part of my fleet cause 1) it was in 26, 2) hi was incoming, landing within minutes, 3rd) the people left on JG DID NOT FOLLOW A DAMN ANNY. Zerg told every to EVACUATE 26 and run to 24, again running (sitting and running is all it felt like we were doing). when hi landed, the derb pile on PM jg was over 600K... and all the hits were good ratio hits for the most part. 4) zerg told me to leave guild by pm, 1 day b4 the crash into the 20's which saw PM lose the crash vs hi/dream. 5) i warned zerg many times what merlin was going to do. it was pretty obvious on what was going to happen but hell, dont listen to me. lets gooooo to 28 where, wait, we got a lvl 3 jg to work with :S now hi is on other side and is atking our bases .... lets wait almost 2 days while we watch our bases get hit, wait i saw a few BR that were funny AF, zergs bases got hit and guess what was on them, 250 fighters. that is all.... WDF no disruptors on it.... with an eco of 151 and u have no defenses.... whats wrong with that picture? oh i kno, u dismanteled them as u had disruptors being made.... now his call on where to head to after launching from 28 wasnt to head off hi, but to follow them :s we launch, hi launched. we then waited 2 days while hi farmed our bases. zerg was hoping by allowing hi to farm our bases, they would lose there fleet... while we didnt really perm occ there bases. 6) after the crash it was recovery time. get ur prod at 100% and move ur fleet to blob.... and SIT. why didnt we hit there bases as they were collecting derbs? a lot of hi players got some MAD derbs. why not find there new bases and hit them and occ them. slow them down. but we didnt. some people wanted to ninja some of their bases, and that was a good idea.
All in all, Zerg lost my trust by telling me what to do and to quit pm and join another guild.... i play this game for FUN. im still playing after what zerg did. oh and i said to kick inactives and farm them since some were banned and some just lost the will to play after teh crash in 20... took 4 days and hi beat us to them. lost out on easy creds but w/e another bad call by LS.
~~now who did i suicide on and when did i suicide?
well i suicided on ric pickle who was inactive all day and is a friend to me. his fleet would have been smashed by hi anyways and it was. next was JKMellot, i nuked her NAKED rc fleet, no guards whats so ever. and i hit 1 other fleet who also didnt have much defenses protecting there RC's... if every1 left the jg, like they were told, i wouldnt have hit any1.

Now the other thing is, people, u can call me low for suiciding part of my fleet on a guild run by a silly and slow and stupid Leader (SSS syndrum) but that leader had the info for a guildy who followed me into hi. Zerg then waited till my RC fleet came up to the 26 blob and suicided that guys fleet into my supports and a few others, including mini whom zerg hates with a passion. he then destroyed the guys account, deleted everything but 1 base. he even changed the pass so the original owner couldnt logg on. Thats who zerg is. he couldnt hit me like a man so he destroyed another person account to try to hurt me. what hurt me is finding out that zerg did this after lying to me saying it wasnt. any and all trust was lost at this moment. oh and the reason why zerg couldnt hit me is because he is running to 19 with his 300K fleet. hes justa runner who looks at self preservation.

now do i regret suiciding, nope. next time ill make sure to hit zerg. if Zerg is your leader, get ready as he knows his stuff on what to atk and how to atk but is slow on the LEADERSHIP aspect. he also doesnt know strategy or how to make plays faster. lets wait for 2 days between launches. lets let hi farm. it was a great call.

Also on a side note, u can ask merlin, i didnt give him info from PM. hell i even tricked him once with a very nice convincing Launch. unfortunately he found out it was false.

any other questions, come ask me. i have no problem defending myself or explaining my reasoning. saying im a spy and im used by merlin is a funny joke. u can believe whatever u want though.

Judas himself comes to grace us on the forums good to see you old friend. How many silver pieces was it? 5? So instead of hitting the person you had a beef with you hit a guy who was inactive and a guy who's sister is in the hospital trying to navigate a crash. Its funny considering jk [from my sources] had posted about a family emergency previous in the day and it seemsnyou took advantage of a terrible irl situation to be a bit of a less than honorable situation Honorable my dude. If there is one thing that's true it's that hi defends hi LOL. scum clings to scum. Like little marmots that can't defend them selves they lick their wounds and call for friends. Kira is the name you've chosen. Judas depicts you much better I would go with that next server.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Mon 21 May, 2018 02:37

Konoha wrote:
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:Call them what they are kessedy they were spies sent by Merlin yo gain Info and when no more info was to be got they were instructed to suci and come back. Like the calf to it's mother's teet.

I hope that tinfoil hat is wrapped on tight. Otherwise, Merlins influence will begin to affect you as well.

Only a fool follows a fool good friend

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 21 May, 2018 04:52

Pretty obvious which side is being led by fools from just the crash results.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Mon 21 May, 2018 04:59

Hayley wrote:Pretty obvious which side is being led by fools from just the crash results.

Mrs. Haley! What a gracious gift to be blessed with the most beautiful woman on Astros. Sad she can't be smart as well

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Mon 21 May, 2018 05:15

just to clear it up. i am not lynxtruthtroll. And im not even playing lynx

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 21 May, 2018 05:46

Man the hack + suicide speaks volumes of how much Ben is a kid. A guy like this should be farmed out of the game, they even talked about multis but i’m perm occing half of their banned accounts right now, om nom, what a disaster

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Mon 21 May, 2018 07:33

Anything anyone that is anonymous says shouldn't be listened to. Just stop talking. Please.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Mon 21 May, 2018 07:56

1. When someone posts a WoT there is no need to quote the WHOLE DAMN THING when you are the next post (or at all, come to that, 9 times out of 10).
2. Accusations of cheating are against the forum rules. I realise I'm flogging a dead horse here but, please rein it in. That's aimed mainly at Kira but nobody much has clean hands here.
3. When the pink mod appears you know you've crossed some lines. Behave yourselves!

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 21 May, 2018 08:53

Themis wrote:1. When someone posts a WoT there is no need to quote the WHOLE DAMN THING when you are the next post (or at all, come to that, 9 times out of 10).
2. Accusations of cheating are against the forum rules. I realise I'm flogging a dead horse here but, please rein it in. That's aimed mainly at Kira but nobody much has clean hands here.
3. When the pink mod appears you know you've crossed some lines. Behave yourselves!

Step on me please.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: .
USSV

Postby kessedy » Mon 21 May, 2018 12:31

Mr Kira wrote:WoT

If what you did was nothing wrong, why make a huge wot with excuses.

Pro tip on WoTs: make sure your intro does not contradict your ending:
Start: I am honorable, i did the right thing, its not technically a suicide.
Ending: I suicided and I will suicide again! BE AFRAID!

Scum is scum :)

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr IC » Mon 21 May, 2018 12:36

kessedy wrote:
Mr Kira wrote:WoT

If what you did was nothing wrong, why make a huge wot with excuses.

Pro tip on WoTs: make sure your intro does not contradict your ending:
Start: I am honorable, i did the right thing, its not technically a suicide.
Ending: I suicided and I will suicide again! BE AFRAID!

Scum is scum :)

^this

It's *beep* hilarious seeing huge rants tho tbf

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 21 May, 2018 14:57

I've suicided exactly once and that's when somone gave me their account and the guy I suid was Nard so I did the honorable thing.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Mon 21 May, 2018 15:52

FrostyGoblin wrote:I've suicided exactly once and that's when somone gave me their account and the guy I suid was Nard so I did the honorable thing.

that's fair enough lol

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening

Return to “Lynx”