Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Sulley77

Re: Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Postby Sulley77 » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 05:13

Jon Snow wrote:[Dnile] Pharaohs 21,564,545 58 371,802[/b][/i] (Can somebody clarify if these guys have committed to any crash or done anything )

They've done nothing but sit on their a$$ all server. They did try to launch with HI and DREAM this last time but recalled when the others recalled.

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 12:47

That's all any of these guys do anymore is get on the forums and accuse everyone of cheating. It's sad really

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
CherokeeAce
Guild: Beta: GOON/FAIL
Lynx: NAZ

Postby CherokeeAce » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 15:49

Sulley77 wrote:
Jon Snow wrote:[Dnile] Pharaohs 21,564,545 58 371,802[/b][/i] (Can somebody clarify if these guys have committed to any crash or done anything )

They've done nothing but sit on their a$$ all server. They did try to launch with HI and DREAM this last time but recalled when the others recalled.

They have always found an excuse not to help..they should of helped tho because they obviously needed the practice. Worst hits I've ever seen with no strategy. Just another DREAM puppet that will eventually become DREAM dinner.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 23:11

They've been farming Naz cuz Naz is out of lvl range for most of Dream

CherokeeAce
Guild: Beta: GOON/FAIL
Lynx: NAZ

Postby CherokeeAce » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 21:03

HAHA i think you have your facts wrong...Dnile has made some horrible hits and thats about it..Im still fighting DREAM more than Dnile (fitting name actually). Dnile is doing the bare minimum, thats fact.

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 13:43

The bare minimum still seems to be enough though so...

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
TYRANTCHEF

Postby TYRANTCHEF » Sat 09 Jun, 2018 05:21

Dat Playful Sin wrote:whats DP?

EDIT: Double prod. LMAO I didnt realize it cuz it was so bluntly obvious she DP. She massively cheats ofc she *beep* DP LMAO!

Deep Penetration

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sat 09 Jun, 2018 10:35

aaand what about war machine? He got 2.5m fleet without having won a single crash, he DP too? Cheats massively too? Or good player and y’all not amazing as you picture?

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Tomination
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: WL/STARK
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Tomination » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 00:11

naethel wrote:aaand what about war machine? He got 2.5m fleet without having won a single crash, he DP too? Cheats massively too? Or good player and y’all not amazing as you picture?

Not that I am one to defend my enemies, but the reason they have lots of fleet is because none of them are in the top 100 for xp because they haven’t partaken in a crash anywhere.

Why is double prodding seen as cheating here anyway, Not something i would do even if i had the credits, but i am a little more long term than most it seems.

Is every server like this where each side just complains about cheating on the other side, even though most guilds use GF, share details or multi. I don’t cheat because if i wanted to win a game easily i would load up Doom and enter god mode, but it does seem either everybody is doing it, or that’s the only way to talk nowadays because everybody is stuck on blobs trying to further blood duels from years ago.

Vote now! https://strawpoll.com/b3rx7dc6 (Honestly, it’s anonymous)

Welcome to the Tomination: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Formerly played Alpha (2008 - 2013) (CLS), Currently playing Lynx (WL/STARK)
ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 04:27

It's very easy to accuse people of cheating when you don't have to provide any evidence , even game admins do it

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 14:42

It's easy because it's true. I know from experience, just like most of you weirdos do, too. Now stop with your denial and just enjoy it while the servers are still up. You all spend so much time and energy doing it and trying to convince others that it's not true. Who do you really think you're fooling? Do you honestly think people don't know how you all play the game? FFS you guys are delusional.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 20:04

ThatOneNoob wrote:I've heard that CC is a bunch of lazy simmers, also iirc pretty much the entire 20's is one giant NAP

We aren't simmers, but the second part of your statement does make it hard for us to find targets. I stopped simming long enough to get wrecked by DREAM 5 seconds after they landed in the 20s :dance:

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 04:28

This is an internet forum for a spreadsheet spaceship video game—not a court room. I'm also not asking anyone to believe me but instead just commenting on an already established topic from my experience with all sides that have been commenting here. They're all full of it and apparently so are you. You just admitted to cheating and then called me a liar for calling out cheaters. Now that is funny!

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 23:30

So in the same passage you tell someone to stop making claims without providing evidence, then promptly make a claim without providing any evidence. I was in the chats where you were admitting to cheating on Lynx. MU admits to cheating in their discord. DPS admits to cheating on discord. What a fun game it is to just say anything and hope people to believe it.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 12:06

I bet a DREAM guy admitted to attacking your base, too, so yet another example of the guild admitting they cheat!

Return to “Lynx”