Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Postby Jon Snow » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:05

This thread sucks

Kirby :bleh:
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:53

Can't we just get all these threads locked please

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 02:26

The_General wrote:I cheated on Lynx and got banned for it, but I will continue to cry about how better players stomped all over me.

Good day to you sir.

I accept your apology.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 03:01

Dat Playful Sin wrote:
Osteogon wrote:So in the same passage you tell someone to stop making claims without providing evidence, then promptly make a claim without providing any evidence. I was in the chats where you were admitting to cheating on Lynx. MU admits to cheating in their discord. DPS admits to cheating on discord. What a fun game it is to just say anything and hope people to believe it.

lol whos this joke. hes crying about evidence of cheating yet accuses me randomly of "admitting to cheating on discord". I get rank 1 without cheating at all not even gf this last server. The fact im not rank 1 and remain that way several days faster than possible is because i dont cheat. You can easily follow my older guides in keplar that was flawed and see all the math adds up and all i did was improve it from there. Cheaters have unlimited food and occs that dont fight back. You are aware i was rank 1 with only 1 nub called sheepie as my ONLY occ who took a week or so plotting his level protection to break free when i invaded the neighboring galaxies.

And i had LESS bases than the cheaterz cuz u dont just have top ranked fleet, eco, bases, and tech if u dont cheat. something has to be sacrificed. When u see someone being top in ALL aspects thats cuz they have unlimited creds so ofc they can do everything AND still have enough to double prod.

EDIT: BTW. Bribing people with upgrades IS in fact against the rules of AE and is BANNABLE. So Dream and YOU urself admitting to bribing someone actually fully admitted to something against the rules in this very conversation. You silly dumbass lol

Reading comprehension must not be a strength of yours. The pretense was stating things that aren't true but hoping people believe they are. In addition, it strengthens my point about his "evidence". Me stating that you said you cheat is NOT the same thing as you admitting to cheating. Having some random guy in DREAM say he was upgraded by Leung is not the same thing as Leung admitting to bribing him. Do you have any evidence to say Leung has even upgraded him? I'd be willing to wager $100 that says Leung never even gave him an upgrade, which makes the whole "evidence" completely fall a part. What he's shown is 0% proof and 100% hearsay, hence why everyone here except you think he's an idiot.

kampy
Guild: AMIGO
SPIN
DREAM

Postby kampy » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 19:41

ImageEvery time I torture myself by reading a DPS post, questioning what poor life choices led me to this moment...

DREAM weaver

Cmon mate, just one little succ...
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 18:05

RIP lynx

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 05:23

now move on

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)

Return to “Lynx”