The cataclysm of the 20s and new beginnings for the teens

derpnotcheatingderp

Re: The cataclysm of the 20s and new beginnings for the teens

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 14:50

The troll is right, though. You're a bunch of cheaters and you guys have been doing it for years. It's the same people over and over, creating new forum accounts, defending each other here. Every. Single. Server. You guys really have nothing else to do? There are so many other video games out there to cheat on. My guess is that you get something special from this platform. Maybe because you're little people with big problems. I'll take my warning now. I'll just be back with a new account and new IP if I have to.

Tomination
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: WL/STARK
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Tomination » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 15:10

So says a brand new forum account?

Welcome to the Tomination: If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Formerly played Alpha (2008 - 2013) (CLS), Currently playing Lynx (WL/STARK)
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 17:43

derpnotcheatingderp wrote:The troll is right, though. You're a bunch of cheaters and you guys have been doing it for years. It's the same people over and over, creating new forum accounts, defending each other here. Every. Single. Server. You guys really have nothing else to do? There are so many other video games out there to cheat on. My guess is that you get something special from this platform. Maybe because you're little people with big problems. I'll take my warning now. I'll just be back with a new account and new IP if I have to.
I'll never comprehend why DPS gets so mad over other people being better than him at a browser game. You want to talk about having nothing else to do, but you're spending your time crying on that same game's forums about other people being better than you.

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 19:17

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:So to be clear we cannot even say that cheating happens? I reviewed my comments and no where did I directly accuse anyone of cheating. I simply stated that someone in 00s was cheating. That's as specific as I got. If that's not allowed then that's fine I'll refrain from that but the specific rule you posted seems to refer to a direct call out which I did not do.
Your accusing specific people and saying they cheat. I'm not sure what part of that you obviously don't understand.

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 19:43

Osteogon wrote:
derpnotcheatingderp wrote:The troll is right, though. You're a bunch of cheaters and you guys have been doing it for years. It's the same people over and over, creating new forum accounts, defending each other here. Every. Single. Server. You guys really have nothing else to do? There are so many other video games out there to cheat on. My guess is that you get something special from this platform. Maybe because you're little people with big problems. I'll take my warning now. I'll just be back with a new account and new IP if I have to.
I'll never comprehend why DPS gets so mad over other people being better than him at a browser game. You want to talk about having nothing else to do, but you're spending your time crying on that same game's forums about other people being better than you.
Yeah. The whole 30 seconds my responses take to formulate.

Ouch.

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 21:42

^^
Am I the only one who didn't understand this response?

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
the sage queen

Postby the sage queen » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 01:24

derpnotcheatingderp wrote:
Osteogon wrote: I'll never comprehend why DPS gets so mad over other people being better than him at a browser game. You want to talk about having nothing else to do, but you're spending your time crying on that same game's forums about other people being better than you.
Yeah. The whole 30 seconds my responses take to formulate.

Ouch.
DPS you forgot to log into your main acct, you were still posting as one of your sock puppets :oops:

derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 05:36

I am not surprised to see this much confusion from you guys. Lol

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 12:52

When you talk in gibberish of course there is confusion

ConsortiumCzar wrote
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 15:24

It's called English but now I'm curious. What part could you not understand?

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 22:52

Every single whiny post you make. You sound like a sore loser who blames everything and everyone for his own incompetence and failures.

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 03:07

WOWZERS

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 03:50

You sound like someone who is mad that they are being called out for cheating. By the way, I don't even play. Still confused?

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 04:18

Willy Wonka wrote:
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:So to be clear we cannot even say that cheating happens? I reviewed my comments and no where did I directly accuse anyone of cheating. I simply stated that someone in 00s was cheating. That's as specific as I got. If that's not allowed then that's fine I'll refrain from that but the specific rule you posted seems to refer to a direct call out which I did not do.
Your accusing specific people and saying they cheat. I'm not sure what part of that you obviously don't understand.
You're wrong a specific person would be putting a user name that is the definition of specific person. What I am making is a general statement. Please educate yourself on the difference or life will be very confusing for you.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 05:04

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:First off there are some very clear cheaters *cough* even more perfect *cough* ahem...anyhow where was I? Oh yes cheaters. It's really blatent even for a noob like myself. Congrats on not getting banned you no life's!
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:So to be clear we cannot even say that cheating happens? I reviewed my comments and no where did I directly accuse anyone of cheating. I simply stated that someone in 00s was cheating. That's as specific as I got.
Lol

Return to “Lynx”