Re: The cataclysm of the 20s and new beginnings for the teens

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:36

Yeah....cheaters....What dps said I AGREE WITH DPS

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:37

I KNOW! Strangest thing when people have brains, MORAL Compass, code of honor and realize they find themselves agreeing with me. :P Tbh i think only True gamerz will get me. The ones who dont cheat or use game sharks and justify how awesome they are.
Last edited by Dat Playful Sin on Thu 31 May, 2018 02:38, edited 1 time in total.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:37

I know it's almost like...we are the same person ...

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:39

U sob if u talk like that people will believe im tlaking to myself. HOLY *beep* IM STARTING TO DOUBT MY SELF OR YOU IM SOOOO CONFUSED

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:41

But for real if the 00s didn't cheat so hard you wouldn't need zergs no zergs no crying

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:44

we could produce at 50% of capacity and still destroy you guys.

2 million dream launched on 10 million MU and the MU players who were online all ran away to leave their inacto friends to get massacred.

That’s not us cheating, that’s just you guys being bad

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:45

Seriously how much of a fleet advantage do you clowns need for it to be a “fair” fight in your opinion?

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 02:46

LOL you assume I'm in MU Haley that's interesting. I'll admit you have some skill. I've seen that. However the crowd you surround yourself with soils any skill you have. Sad really if only you played the game with people who didn't cheat....I might like you

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:01

I assume you’re in one of the teens guilds on the other side.

Every guild has cheaters, not my job to police that.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:19

I am in a guild in the teens you are correct! However I know what guild you're big gun has his multi's in.

Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:20

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:HI, truthtroll here returned to give my insight on some new situations. New flash! The 00s as still filled with cheaters. I digress. So since I've been able to post thanks to an all to sensitive character on here with deep seated issues regarding his name, poor little pm has abandoned 26 with only amazingly stubborn members clinching to the hope that maybe they will stop getting premaocced and farmed. LOL. Hi has repetitively shown that they are all about doing the easiest thing possible for them and not actually trying to challenge anyone that is any real threat to them. Oh the ivory tower of 27 where Merlin sits basking in the glory of his "victory" lol What a fool. Anyhow I see I have visitors now in the teens! Good to see close friends move to my neighborhood. So as desperately as Merlin and his gang of goons wanted to express they didn't kill the server currently dream is pushing into the teens and Hi is very clumsily trying their best to push down out of the 20s. So the 20s and the 00s team up on the teens and Merlin preaches " the server isn't over!" Once again a fool's logic. S9 the cheaters on one side and the underhanded guild that uses suicides and cheep tricks to win. Hold on my fellow teeners it's gonna be a rocky road ahead!

I know this has been said many times and you're brain simply can't handle it..buuutt...U guys literally had a massive numbers/fleet advantage AND zerged up an alliance of with NAZ/MU/Truwa/PM against Dream/Hi. Theres also a difference between cheating and being super fed by u scrubs :whisle:

Don't forget that only a while ago, NAZ/MU were in lowers while Dream/Hi crashed PM in 20's while Truwa tried to late take pile (lol).

"OMG DEY INVADED US WHILE WE CRASHED NOT FAIR MOM" :'(((((

Kirby :bleh:
Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:26

im going to ignore snow cuz he clearly knows nothing.
Hayley you dumbass. 50% of 200% is just a normal prod speed. Which is EXACTLY what any non cheater player does. so yes to answer your question produce at 50%.
And Zerging a consequence of cheaterz. If you dont want zergs to exist dont cheat. its that simple. And dont forget cheating STILL is a bigger advantage than ANY zerg by a *beep* ton. Doesnt even compare actually.

As for the ONLY points out of the utter garbage you are. Yes Mu LS and Zergling were retards. That has been established by everyone and they accepted it and learned from it by removing both former leaderships from ever GMing again.

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:27

Assuming again my friends that im.in one of those guilds ughh. Anyhow there were many reason why things didn't work out for the first little zerg that happened. Incompetence and inactivity being one of them. Now this second WAY MORE DETRIMENTAL zerg is just a responce because given all their fleet and power dream still can challenge WET in the teens lol. Hi is really irrelevant. They will farm 26 and be content with that because launching into the teens would be really hard and ol Merlin and his boys can't really stand up to anyone in an actual fair fight lol. But the facts still stand if the 00s didn't cheat so hard...a zerg wouldn't have been formed in the first place. Btw you're pathetic attempts at saying these guilds feed you is hilarious. Your multis in stark probably do though.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:38

it’s funny you told moros I was doing CV plunders to get ahead when I didn’t even have the tech for CVs until I put down base 3 - which is pretty obvious to anyone who looks up my tech ranking.

Now you’ve come up with this DP theory which is funny because I’ve never even DPed anything at all this server.

So maybe your head is just up your *beep* and you like to spam random *beep* because you’re a joke.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Thu 31 May, 2018 03:52

Hayley wrote:it’s funny you told moros I was doing CV plunders to get ahead when I didn’t even have the tech for CVs until I put down base 3 - which is pretty obvious to anyone who looks up my tech ranking.

Now you’ve come up with this DP theory which is funny because I’ve never even DPed anything at all this server.

So maybe your head is just up your *beep* and you like to spam random *beep* because you’re a joke.

wtf are u talking about? Linx or the mini game we played "for fun" that you took massively seriously. (key words is that you took super seriously after crying about how i shouldnt take it seriously) Yes you got me good. Women begging is a weak spot for me.

Return to “Lynx”