The cataclysm of the 20s and new beginnings for the teens

derpnotcheatingderp

Re: The cataclysm of the 20s and new beginnings for the teens

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 05:23

Was he talking about a person? Who the **** would call themselves even more perfect? Probably a cheater. Not gonna lie. Lol

Lynxtruthtroll

Postby Lynxtruthtroll » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 12:04

Hayley wrote:
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:First off there are some very clear cheaters *cough* even more perfect *cough* ahem...anyhow where was I? Oh yes cheaters. It's really blatent even for a noob like myself. Congrats on not getting banned you no life's!

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:So to be clear we cannot even say that cheating happens? I reviewed my comments and no where did I directly accuse anyone of cheating. I simply stated that someone in 00s was cheating. That's as specific as I got.

Lol

Seems like you Haley to go back weeks and find one of my first comments on the forums. It's very easy for someone even with a child's mind like yours that I was referencing this thread in which the mod so kindly blessed us. In this thread I clearly had not been specific in one person. It astonishes me that you could not fathom this Haley. With all you're cleverness and intuition. Yet in a simple conversation you fall so short of even maintaining even adolescent cognition. Sad.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 12:38

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:
Hayley wrote:
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:First off there are some very clear cheaters *cough* even more perfect *cough* ahem...anyhow where was I? Oh yes cheaters. It's really blatent even for a noob like myself. Congrats on not getting banned you no life's!

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:So to be clear we cannot even say that cheating happens? I reviewed my comments and no where did I directly accuse anyone of cheating. I simply stated that someone in 00s was cheating. That's as specific as I got.

Lol

Seems like you Haley to go back weeks and find one of my first comments on the forums. It's very easy for someone even with a child's mind like yours that I was referencing this thread in which the mod so kindly blessed us. In this thread I clearly had not been specific in one person. It astonishes me that you could not fathom this Haley. With all you're cleverness and intuition. Yet in a simple conversation you fall so short of even maintaining even adolescent cognition. Sad.

My previous comment had to be removed due to offensive language so here's an infinitely longer post to avoid that sour citrus fruit.

To hide behind an alt account and try to snipe at people just makes you look like a hypocrite.
When someone goes and calls you out for contradicting yourself it somehow doesn't count.
All the fumes from your own BS must be some potent stuff considering how disabled you are.
Try not to huff anymore of it or your 5000 IQ hyperbrain might explode.
Last edited by FrostyGoblin on Mon 04 Jun, 2018 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 13:25

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:Blahdeblahdeblah.

paraphrased to summarise all previous posts for clarity and to save much needed pixels for serious posters

FrostyGoblin wrote:Twat.

A fair , evidence based point , well done sir

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 16:48

ian8144 wrote:
Lynxtruthtroll wrote:Blahdeblahdeblah.

paraphrased to summarise all previous posts for clarity and to save much needed pixels for serious posters

FrostyGoblin wrote:Twat.

A fair , evidence based point , well done sir

I thought so too yet the powers that be disagreed.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 17:22

This site really is a blackhole for thoughtful banter.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 02:35

derpnotcheatingderp wrote:You sound like someone who is mad that they are being called out for cheating. By the way, I don't even play. Still confused?

I'm just disappointed in your childish accusations in every post you make. I could care less if you play or not since it doesn't effect me either way.

Lynxtruthtroll wrote:You're wrong a specific person would be putting a user name that is the definition of specific person. What I am making is a general statement. Please educate yourself on the difference or life will be very confusing for you.

Looks like Haley already educated you on this post lol

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
derpnotcheatingderp

Postby derpnotcheatingderp » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 06:20

Yeah. It clearly doesn't effect you.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 16:38

After reading this, all I can say is....

y'all niggas trippin

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 18:16

Last edited by JakeWarLock on Mon 11 Jun, 2018 06:37, edited 2 times in total.

RFA forever!
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 18:26

The_General wrote:I hope you don't go to the lowers looking for [Hi], you won't find them there, all you will find there is sweet [DREAM]s. If you want to say [Hi], the upper 20s is where you want to go.

Ahh yea that's what I meant..

RFA forever!
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 09:20

In other words....both guilds are locals who try and beat eachother comparable with U.S./RUSSIA cold war....lots of power....lots of strong talk....but most of the time hitting on some small guyz to ease their egocentric frustrations.

It repeats on every server and the result is alwayz the same....boring.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Lynx”