What's next for the 30s?

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 15:51

Well, NATO is pulling out of the 30s now, and they've more or less leveled the playing field. ANTI+SPAM still have more players, more fleet, more econ and a tech advantage over LEZ... so it should still be a fun fight... unless ofc they try to bring someone else in to zerg us yet more again... let's see if they have the guts for anything close to resembling a fair fight....

Players: 111 vs 72

Econ: 226k vs 158k
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 158,514 72 2,202
8 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 133,006 57 2,333
10 [ANTI-] Noob 93,038 54 1,723

Fleet: 47.842 mil vs 43.668 mil
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 43,668,815 72 606,511
9 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 28,079,830 57 492,629
10 [ANTI-] Noob 19,763,005 54 365,982

Tech: ANTi/SPAM tech advantage
6 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 19,155,254 57 336,057
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 17,311,950 72 240,444
9 [ANTI-] Noob 16,312,427 54 302,082

Anyone want to place money on their fighting us alone or bringing in help again???
Last edited by Belisarius on Fri 14 Sep, 2018 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 139

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Logans Run » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 16:04

As an outsider looking in; (and off work) i would say SPAM and Anti do not have enough to take on LEZ.

Assuming thats the team-up. Soo..looks like a good "eventual" fight between those 3.

But that econ in Anti is horrid. I suggest KD'ing low performers and eating them for better moral.

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 16:13

So 111 vs 72 is not enough? lol Thank you for the compliment. :P
ANTI+SPAM are together.

User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 139

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Logans Run » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 16:52

I didn't base it on ppl..just fleet. And on 2nd glance, yeah almost enough to invade..but not quite.

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Demien » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 18:08

Belisarius wrote:Well, NATO is pulling out of the 30s now, and they've more or less leveled the playing field. ANTI+SPAM still have more players, more fleet, more econ and a tech advantage over LEZ... so it should still be a fun fight... unless ofc they try to bring someone else in to zerg us yet more again... let's see if they have the guts for anything close to resembling a fair fight....

Players: 111 vs 72

Econ: 226k vs 158k
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 158,514 72 2,202
8 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 133,006 57 2,333
10 [ANTI-] Noob 93,038 54 1,723

Fleet: 47.842 mil vs 43.668 mil
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 43,668,815 72 606,511
9 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 28,079,830 57 492,629
10 [ANTI-] Noob 19,763,005 54 365,982

Tech: ANTi/SPAM tech advantage
6 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Misfits 19,155,254 57 336,057
7 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 17,311,950 72 240,444
9 [ANTI-] Noob 16,312,427 54 302,082

Anyone want to place money on their fighting us alone or bringing in help again???

whats next for the 30s ? well our lovely love affair between ANTI+SPAM vs LEZ will continue hopefully with no interruptions and no belisarius we dont bring other guilds in between our fight were not like you we will take you down alone 8-)

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 18:40

How can you even make that argument. You guys brought in GR/TSA before we brought NATO. idk if you are even self aware at this point.

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Demien » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 18:50

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:How can you even make that argument. You guys brought in GR/TSA before we brought NATO. idk if you are even self aware at this point.


i am aware of that put as stated many times they didnt come to intervene in our fight they came for NATO there are 2 important questions to ask

1) Did GR/TSA derb your fleets ?
2) Did GR/TSA attack your SH and bleed your Eco ?

the answers are obvious mate we never brought an outside cluster to fight you they came to protect us from nato which was a mistake btw you on the other hand brought an other cluster to fight us do you realize the big difference ?

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 18:58

They didn't derb us because they got outplayed. If RED/China didn't move TSA would have. You can't just act like TSA wasn't in route to 39. Just because your alliance failed doesn't mean there wasn't an obvious attempt.

User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby kessedy » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 19:54

Not to mention the launch that we noticed in to 39 ;)
That was swiftly recalled after being noticed. :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 139

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Logans Run » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 20:19

Are you sure you 3 are not going to need to form a zer..Super Pact to fend off the top guilds? :whisle:

Or is it too much bad blood already?

User avatar
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed 08 Oct, 2008 03:20
Reputation: 10
Guild: Guess....

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby JakeWarLock » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 20:36

Logans Run wrote:Are you sure you 3 are not going to need to form a zer..Super Pact to fend off the top guilds? :whisle:

Or is it too much bad blood already?


I'll be surprised if they do. I strongly doubt it.. it will always be gridlocked into fighting like little kids over a swing set.. "This is mine! .. NO! this is mine!".. :roll:

However... if they do form a 'zer...super pact'... then I'll come back and feast on them all. :lol:

or...

Wait til they got enough munchies on hand, then I'll come back and eat. Those were delicious snacks by the way! Just like taking candy away from a baby... :lol:

They have no IDEA how to deal with a crash because their tactical commanders are 17 year old Elvis wannabes. :biglaugh:

I'll be watching... oh.. I am always watching.. :paranoid: :twisted:

RFA forever!

Playing Typhon - fun times!~~~
User avatar
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2009 07:19
Reputation: 109
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby DeityLord » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 21:34

I was going to point out the stats that it's now a level playing field but got lazy. Glad to see someone noticing!

00s definitely got outplayed. Sending your entire fleet empire and leaving 00s open to be farmed was real funny. And then to only catch 1 inactive, 300k fleet for a 60M fleet effort, stick around for another week doing nothing, and sending back home after your homeland got farmed for a week.....

Good work! :clap:

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 21:43

Demien wrote:whats next for the 30s ? well our lovely love affair between ANTI+SPAM vs LEZ will continue hopefully with no interruptions and no belisarius we dont bring other guilds in between our fight were not like you we will take you down alone 8-)


Players: 111 vs 72

All alone, eh? lol
Why don't you kick about 40 people as well... :P

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 76

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby swearengen » Sat 15 Sep, 2018 03:17

Belisarius wrote:
Demien wrote:whats next for the 30s ? well our lovely love affair between ANTI+SPAM vs LEZ will continue hopefully with no interruptions and no belisarius we dont bring other guilds in between our fight were not like you we will take you down alone 8-)


Players: 111 vs 72

All alone, eh? lol
Why don't you kick about 40 people as well... :P


Ill admit its comical as hell.
I haven't laughed this much in AE in quite i while
Everything that has happened iv known if it was going to work or fail
Kind of nice batting a 1000

User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 139

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Logans Run » Sat 15 Sep, 2018 03:47

swearengen wrote:Kind of nice batting a 1000

So does this also mean your keeping up your norm of a mediocre account? :D


Return to “Typhon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest