GTK should have seen this coming

xJudicatorx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

GTK should have seen this coming

Postby xJudicatorx » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 15:58

If you haven't read "The DaVinci Code", here is a quick explanation of the significance of Friday the 13th.

https://www.history.com/news/why-friday ... ts-templar

In honor of this tradition, I hereby order you all to open your sealed, secret documents next Friday. You shall bring blood and fire, and eliminate any members of GTK who are not level protected. Punish the heretical Knights Templar, just as we did last time there were KT's around on Friday the 13th.

I've seen a rich man beg; I've seen a good man sin; I've seen a tough man cry.
I've sen a loser win and a sad man grin; I've heard an honest man lie.
Mostly Harmless AE page on facebook
GTK Founder

Re: GTK should have seen this coming

Postby GTK Founder » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 16:21

As our namesake, we are proudly responsible for creating the famous and dreaded Fri 13!

If you read more you will find that near the time of their demise, the Templars had massive riches, made huge loans to Kings and everyone owed them big time, including
King Philippe IV of France, who was also angry at having no control over them, as their allegiance was only to the Pope, and on top of that he owed them a considerable amount.

He went and strong-armed the Pope into prosecuting them so he wouldn't have to pay.

A few years later the next Pope rescinded the persecution, pardoned all and re-established the Order.

Essentially , they got too big and all the little folks got jealous!

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: GTK should have seen this coming

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 07 Jul, 2018 13:32

The Pope was right in persecuting zergs

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:

Return to “Typhon”