UCorp has conceded

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Re: UCorp has conceded

Postby DeityLord » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:18

Buckeyes wrote:
DeityLord wrote: I know you are mad, Buckeyes. But why make such an outrageous statement that you have 60 reals? Where's the proof? :grumpy:
Plus
This server is 3:1 odds in your megazerk favor. Meanwhile....

You bought some P23-P24 real estate. Your neighbors moved, Prices crashed. Donald buys it at a discount and resells to China.
Not mad bud, just disappointed I guess. Sad when the two best groups on the server decide they need 3 to 1 odds to take out another group.

But its whatever, I guess as long as everyone in your groups are fine with that kinda play, then more power to you.

As far as the server goes, we aren't aligned with anyone, nor were we ever.

Now, the rest of the server may be deciding to zerg up against your zerg, but I can't say for sure. However, that does seem to be a recurring theme among y'all. And you guys wonder why other groups end up zerging ;)
Buck, I think I've fought your group a half dozen times now and the past few times you were part of "that side" embedded in the same cluster right next door to their starting galaxies. In Typhon, your side consisted of T23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

Whoever was planning to start T25 and T26 packed up their things after 4 hours of playing once they saw competition.
Those in T27, 28, 29 fought for 4 days, then restarted when it was obvious they'd lose the carrier advantage.

That left you in T23, T24. The pretending you weren't pre-server pacted is odd. :think:

Moreover you Ninjaed our Simmers in 25, 26, and forced 24 players to relocate to 25-26-27. Even if you weren't pre-pacted (a BIG if) what did you expect would happen after you shotgunned fleets to pop under defended bases with Heavy Cruisers?

From a gaming standpoint, Mordor has vastly improved. From a leadership standpoint, you and your team is still inexperienced and naive. You don't get to crush our friends in T23, T24 and hard occ them to relocate, ninja T25 and T26, then play the victim card. :wall:

Buckeyes

Postby Buckeyes » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 15:40

You've fought me half a dozen times lol? I've only been LS on Kepler, Lynx, and here, and I have no idea who you are - so that seems unlikely.

All I know about you is what Rich and KD have said, so obviously not good ;).

As far as the 20s start goes - you are very misguided. That's okay though, it isn't your fault. You only know the narritive Brandon fed you.

He started your massive zerg in the 20s expecting to meet a massive zerg, however, there was none, only us lol.

So you guys have to constantly act like we're a part of some massive conspiracy against y'all in order to justify your hypocrisy - when in fact we started this server doing all we could not to zerg.

But its whatever, you guys tell yourselves whatever you need to.

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby DeityLord » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 16:53

Buckeyes wrote:You've fought me half a dozen times lol? I've only been LS on Kepler, Lynx, and here, and I have no idea who you are - so that seems unlikely.

As far as the 20s start goes - you are very misguided. That's okay though, it isn't your fault. You only know the narritive Brandon fed you.

He started your massive zerg in the 20s expecting to meet a massive zerg, however, there was none, only us lol.

So you guys have to constantly act like we're a part of some massive conspiracy against y'all in order to justify your hypocrisy - when in fact we started this server doing all we could not to zerg.

You might be right if your forum post history is as far back as it goes compared to your play history... perhaps a Buck something else is who I sparred with in the past. Maybe then moving forward we can come up with a resolutions to the massive conspiracies. Rich and Queendroid were young tweenie babies at the height of their activity and butthurt so they are definitely poor resources to pull information on. Our side (several groups) are a bit of an older crowd that at many points wanted to preserve the future of this game.

About 4-5 years ago there was a mass exodus. We were reminiscing on the final nail that sealed the coffin and came with several points. The ultimate result was the complete activity decline of the game with no more villains and anti-villains. You can tell this by searching up past forum activity. The last major 1.5 server being Pegasus had a huge amount of action, forum wise under politics & war. My post history is going to capture what Rich and QD won't tell you in which 90% of the servers we played as underdogs and only about 10% as having an advantage.

Feel free to buzz me privately to learn about the past and you can decide how to carry it into the future.

[WL] Lu Bu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Top Secret

Postby [WL] Lu Bu » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 17:13

DeityLord wrote:Moreover you Ninjaed our Simmers in 25, 26, and forced 24 players to relocate to 25-26-27. Even if you weren't pre-pacted (a BIG if) what did you expect would happen after you shotgunned fleets to pop under defended bases with Heavy Cruisers?

From a gaming standpoint, Mordor has vastly improved. From a leadership standpoint, you and your team is still inexperienced and naive. You don't get to crush our friends in T23, T24 and hard occ them to relocate, ninja T25 and T26, then play the victim card. :wall:
What DeityLord said. I've been gone for so long I don't know jack about the past thousand servers and I don't care to know. An apparently decent threat appears in 23/24, then shotguns some fleet into 25/26 to hit some bases and expects nothing to happen in return?

Buckeyes

Postby Buckeyes » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 18:11

[WL] Lu Bu wrote: What DeityLord said. I've been gone for so long I don't know jack about the past thousand servers and I don't care to know. An apparently decent threat appears in 23/24, then shotguns some fleet into 25/26 to hit some bases and expects nothing to happen in return?
Lol, you guys zerg up 200 to 60 and you still find a way to complain? Ninjas are literally the only move to play when you're against a numerical advantage like that.
DeityLord wrote: at many points wanted to preserve the future of this game.
Had me dead bro xD. Unsure if this was supposed to be a joke or not, but its certainly not the case as of recent.

Also, dude loves it when you guys call him Queen Droid. You're just feeding him lol

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby DeityLord » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 18:33

Buckeyes wrote:
DeityLord wrote: at many points wanted to preserve the future of this game.
Had me dead bro xD. Unsure if this was supposed to be a joke or not, but its certainly not the case as of recent.

Also, dude loves it when you guys call him Queen Droid. You're just feeding him lol
Must be a joke. Especially considering we've been under 3:1 odds before and fought, rather than RRelocate. We fought China before too, a 2 month dogfight. Have you actually fought in AE yet?

And QD is referred as a Queen because he's dramatic and rich with tears worthy of a Netflix series. Some people feed off episodes of saved by the bell, 25 years later.

Buckeyes

Postby Buckeyes » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 18:42

Lol, I'm sure those were quite different circumstances. Would sure be nice if we had other decent groups in here to counter your zerg off the bat but that doesn't appear to be the case these days.

And yeah I've fought, Vile makes it a point to pay me a visit every server lol

Hope Hicks

Postby Hope Hicks » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 18:51

noobel wrote: prepacting 300 accounts before even starting cause you would suck on a real contest, farming the 1 week banned multis for 15k daily pillage, that’s totz skill, putting up all this trashtalk to hide you being nothing special, that’s 100% skill.
I’m waiting for you to contest people 1:1 or even 1.2:1 would be a majestic demonstration of skill, compared to this multi sandbox you’re running
1. PM had same number of players/Multis in 29 as MAGA, so not sure how that doesn’t count as a “real” contest unless you admit PM are trash compared to MaGA.

2. Every hit I made during the contest were trade strips or OS snipes, I literally do not remember getting higher than a 600 credit pillage and those were all hits on PM

3. Never even hit a banned account, why make stuff up? Only players I’ve hit are in PM/UCorp.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 19:08

Queerdroid has been crying in the forums since I got him executed in Juno, always a river of tears no matter how much he had zerged.

Rich sored since Pegasus , tbh I never expected he would break like that, had we known he was gonna be traumatized all this years we would have probably reconsidered, but this is what happens when someone asks for an alliance then go behinds their backs with the trash talking.

I must say I'm surprised the new generation of AE players just rq/delete in the first few days at the mere sight competition. In Kappa it was just 140 versus the whole server when WHs open, they zerged us so much they had to create 3 guilds to fit their whole zerg and we still won, maybe instead of coming to the forums crying zerg man up and go down fighting.

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby DeityLord » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 19:23

The major problem is the lack of a backbone. You play with Rich and Queenie and all you learn is how to quit, cry, and wait till next server. Farms have more tenacity.

And with that crew there is no way you came to this server unaffiliated. Their problems are your problems. :P

Buckeyes

Postby Buckeyes » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 19:36

Addex wrote: I must say I'm surprised the new generation of AE players just rq/delete in the first few days at the mere sight competition. In Kappa it was just 140 versus the whole server when WHs open, they zerged us so much they had to create 3 guilds to fit their whole zerg and we still won, maybe instead of coming to the forums crying zerg man up and go down fighting.
Lol, this crew has done the whole stay behind, play guerilla warfare, and wait for the server to counter the zerg plenty of times.

But where's the fun in that? Even if the server gets its sorry *beep* together to zerg you guys, what all would that even accomplish? Just another dead server, since everybody decided to play on easy mode.

Furthermore, deity, we're not "with that crew." Those guys just play casual with us sometimes, and here and there fill us in on your guys' antics. Like absolutely pulling the lowest move there on Pegasus' start, just after Rich's crew saved y'all from the same Chinese menace y'all are sucking up to this server :P

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 19:54

I organized the Pegasus stuff and Rich saved me from nothing since I didnt even play Omega so Im gonna have to call your story fake news. Balor introduced me to the chinese which at the time didnt have the best opinion of me due to some incidents in Kappa, so the chinese could trust my group we offered them the server. We started on top of the biggest zerg we could find (Nard) so they could grow in peace and end up dominating.

We told everyone we were gonna start in lowers so the zerg would be confined to the 20s and 30s, since noone would dare contest us we would come to them. When we started in 20s we were severely outnumbered and yet we won.

That we landed on Rich was coincidence who knew Rich was gonna join them in their megazerg, obviously not me. It was the best possible outcome thou, tears from everywhere.

Buckeyes

Postby Buckeyes » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 20:15

Mmm, not quite how I heard it. But I guess it all depends on who's writing the story.

The View

Postby The View » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 20:23

We have been trying so hard to make everyone understand why Donald is so Vile. But nobody seems to understand.

TyphoonTruthTroll

Postby TyphoonTruthTroll » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 20:25

Buckeyes wrote:You've fought me half a dozen times lol? I've only been LS on Kepler, Lynx, and here, and I have no idea who you are - so that seems unlikely.

Once again I'm a third party and he's actually correct there was no pre zerg....You all are simply assuming anyone who got beat on lynx wanted to zerg you...guilty conscious syndrom

Return to “Typhon”