UCorp Valuations Plummet

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: NATO

UCorp Valuations Plummet

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 17:12

So I had retired from Spaceboats but then Mr. Black comes to me and says:
Mr. Malachite, there is so much winning to be done in Typhoon. It will be just like old times, just like glorious servers past. We're fighting some real baddies this time.
So just like that I am back in the game and at first glance I see UCorp have numbers well beyond ours. I actually became worried for a moment. Would this be like the glory days or was this just a reenactment of Little Big Horn in Space? I became more excited as I watched a few of the competent UCorp members successfully ninja fleet in against us. It was some good moves!

Unfortunately, beyond some initial good investments reporting of good UCorp valuations was really just fake news. Sad. After failed launch tables in to our galaxy and a complete lack of cohesive defense in response to our counter invasion, they decide to hit us where it really hurts: by disbanding?

Honestly it might have worked if there was some sort of unified theory and execution, but rather than this:

they were actually this:

Take this fine chap for example: http://typhon.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=1969 Formally known as [UCorp]"Man with No Name" he can now rightfully say he is Man with No Fleet, Man with No Bases, Man with No Income.

Server Typhon
Attack Force
Player [NATO] Mr. Lemon Chiffon lvl 28.41
Fleet Name NATO OPS 2 (Destroyed)
Defensive Force
Player [UCorp] Man with No Name lvl 24.39
Fleet Name Fleet 96

Total cost of units destroyed: 49680 ( Attacker: 15000 ; Defender: 34680 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +1831 ; Defender: +2893 )
New debris in space: 17538

Server Typhon
Attack Force
Player [NATO] Miekka lvl 28.5
Fleet Name Fleet 14
Defensive Force
Player [UCorp] Man with No Name lvl 24.39
Fleet Name Fleet 96

Total cost of units destroyed: 73600 ( Attacker: 21200 ; Defender: 52400 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +2695 ; Defender: +4300 )
New debris in space: 25972

But after derbing his entire fleet, and having his bases pillaged, was this brave individual ready to stop showing us who's boss? No. He pleads with us to accept him. I actually came close to accepting him and made an argument for the guy, but that's because I'm a softy. I tell him that I won't hit any more bases until diplomacy runs its course and I leave his TRs intact so recovery will be easier. In return he sends me this:
Manco Reply Save Block Report 25 Jul 2018, 14:55:36
Be relax I will not attack your fleet next 12 hours
If you don't want me after 12 h I will try to join other guild
Leadership says "Stick him in AV." Fine, he's gotta prove himself but he did alright up to this point so he'll bounce back I think and become a good ally to work with. Then he send me this when I ask more about his history:
Manco Reply Save Block Report 25 Jul 2018, 18:46:06
Last server , Lynx , I started in Aurki and Snoz's guild , who merged with Burgess and Merlin's guild [Hi]
I made the JG after 2 weeks and I gave the account to Snoz
See I have gaps in my history so I had to ask about this. Apparently Snoz is a little *beep* so he became questionable. Still we had him apply but politics takes time. Later in the day I get this from him and we have an exchange.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: I knew you will not appreciate my good will

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: I actually do. Please dont say aggressive things right now. I am talking with Merlin and mr black right now. I am literally the only one arguing for you so please dont shoot down good will.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: I am under attack right now. [NATO] Mr. Lemon Chiffon 4 0:22:27 143,500

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: *asks Lemon not to hit which he kindly does but def didn't have to while talks are going on* I am releasing a planet as a sign of good faith.

Time Passes

Little *beep* Boy Manco: 16 h and I am without a guild I understand I am not desirable

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: Man at a certain point it is not me that presses the button. I was told you would be accepted so that's all I was waiting for. Its been less than a day and I am taking you from primary target to ally. Some patience would be good.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: I will downgrade my Economy at 0 and I will attack any profitable targets until I will quit the game

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: Man I am beginning to regret that I ever vouched for you. I'm sorry I can't just snap my fingers and make relations go quicker.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: Remember you didn't say thank you to me when I gave you a chance to develop . I had 170 000 fleet and you all 3 Mr.'s had no more than 100 000 fleet

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: You know what, I didn't even get so much as a thank you from you for the work I've put in for you today. Get derbed.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: No dude , you engaged in talking with me for your interest only
I knew at the beginning you multi account You are an hypocrite of crap

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: *I send him the entire transcript of my discussions on his behalf* Oh I forgot one thing. I left your TR intact on purpose so you wouldn't lose all your econ you idiot. Now you've pissed me off and I'm glad to fight. You would have lost the fight anyway dummy. My guildmates actually help me out. What did you do? Fly around while spark and Storm did nothing? Nice team work.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: You will see who is an idiot. Next days .... I play only for you

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: You're just an idiot who can't admit he was wrong. Or did I type that whole transcript in 3 minutes? You don't threaten me at all. Even if you manage to hit a base or two you slow me down by 48 hours tops. I. Don't. Care.

It's at this point that we coordinate a hit on all remaining bases, ya know, with teamwork.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: I don't care too if I will fight with your guild We all are idiots because we lose our time to shoot pixels !

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: *Uh oh here it comes. I can feel a puss move coming* The difference is that I do it with friends whom I have meaningful relationships and conversations with. I was prepared to invite you in to that and you spat in my face. You are alone in the woods. Wolves closing in now.

Little *beep* Boy Manco: Yea idiots in a group and a idiot single , you are right

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: *Disturbance in the Wuss Force growing stronger*

Little *beep* Boy Manco: I will quit from this idiot game Enjoy from it you ..... :clap:

AND THERE IT IS! The old one two punch of telling me what a tough guy you are and how good that counter is going to be, to disbanding all your bases and bravely quitting!

So a day later I get ANOTHER message from our brave underdog from UnderCorp

Little *beep* Boy Manco: Don't sleep all night .... shoot pixels ..... you smart dude

Magnanimous Mr. Malachite: Wait you disbanded but didn't actually delete so you could what? Send me stupid DMs? You should change your name to Eurotrash In Space.

So this is what UCorp has to offer? A group of people so collectively incompetent that they can't even beg correctly? Umbrella Corporation I have a suggestion for you to change your slogan. I sure do hope you like it.

We don't value your opinion.

Last edited by Pasternak on Sat 02 Oct, 2010 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
It was HUUUGE...

;)
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: UCorp Valuations Plummet

Postby kessedy » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 17:44

so a super zerg of vets and china destroy an average guild. gg.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 17:47

lol China didn't do anything in this OP. No offense meant to them, but they simply weren't involved besides us asking "Hey do you want this loser?" which I guess is something I have to apologize for??? My bad.

And yes, when we get called multis and told that we are old *beep* that are going to get reamed you better damn well believe I'm posting it when Man with No Penis talks the same *beep* and vanishes like a fart in the wind.

It was HUUUGE...

;)
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:10

Why was I name dropped in this? You tryna stroke my ego?

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:16

Snoz I don't have a cucking flue what you had to do with all of this, just trying to keep it contextual, but if it affords you some sexual healing be my guest.

It was HUUUGE...

;)
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:21

Sounds like the dude got zerged and decided that time could be better spent on something more worthwhile rather than wasting more time on this server. Typically how video games in general go. You even said it yourself, "You would have lost the fight anyway dummy". It was either join or get farmed, he decided that you weren't letting him join and that you were just trolling him, thus he deletes because it's not worth the time.

You can look at it as "loser mentality" all you want, but AE is a video game.

Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:44

Mr_Malachite wrote:Snoz I don't have a cucking flue what you had to do with all of this, just trying to keep it contextual, but if it affords you some sexual healing be my guest.
k thx

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:45

What a practical and sobering viewpoint. The reason I made the post was to point out the goofy way it was done. If he had just messaged me and said "gg you got me" I would have said well played in return and been on my merry way. He had to make it awkward by talking a big game, threatening me, then realizing that he was a dunce called it quits and then said he was wasting his time, oh and #metoo. Then he stays active for no other reason than to send me messages (#obsession) and I'm the one wasting my time?

So basically this is "I *beep* your mom!" *rage quit* in long form and that is just as enjoyable to me and if I can't have your farm I will definitely have a laugh. I will keep in mind that this is just a vidya game though you have my word.
Last edited by Mr_Malachite on Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

It was HUUUGE...

;)
Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:47

Hey i got name dropped too. Cool stuff glad to help out

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:49

It was HUUUGE...

;)
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 18:50

Aurkhi Be-Ram El wrote:Hey i got name dropped too. Cool stuff glad to help out
All the farms know each other it seems

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 19:02

English obviously isn't his first language so can't take too much to heart as he could have misstated. I didn't interpret anything he said as talking smack game-play wise.

As for calling you an idiot, he could be saying that as a broad insult out of anger, or because idiot is part of his legitimately limited English vocabulary, or he's level-headed and genuinely thinks that you are not an intelligent person. Has nothing to do with talking "big game" regardless. He said he would fight until he quit. Never said he would win, lol.

Although it is a game meant for enjoyment. If seeing something from a single perspective makes the game more enjoyable for you than all the power to you. I just see things from many perspectives by instinct before making judgements. Maybe I'm wrong and seeing one perspective regarding you seeing things only from one perspective increases my enjoyment. The world may never know.

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr_Malachite » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 19:10

Once again I don't think you have an appreciation for the time line here. That exchange was over the course of like 15 minutes. He went from this:
I will downgrade my Economy at 0 and I will attack any profitable targets until I will quit the game
(Totally respectable)

To this:
I will quit from this idiot game Enjoy from it you ..... :clap:
(full on puss-*beep*)

in less time than it takes for a pizza to be ordered and delivered to my house. If he had fought the good fight he would have my mad respect but he didn't even suicide anything on me or anyone else. He didn't even take a single swing. Being in occupied space sucks and its hard work to shake it. Lets not forget that he had a ticket to ride but then wiped his *beep* with it because that was his first failing of patience. Looks like emo *beep* crosses cultures.

It was HUUUGE...

;)
Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 19:14

Addex wrote:
Aurkhi Be-Ram El wrote:Hey i got name dropped too. Cool stuff glad to help out
All the farms know each other it seems
Who are you exactly?

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Thu 26 Jul, 2018 19:15

Mr_Malachite
Bronze Member

RD have the best averages. In this case, rep warrior points. That ratio!

This reminds me of when Poke came from Gamma to declare how much stronger than they were to Helion guilds!

Giovanni wrote:
:: Poke on Gamma vs. RD on Helion - Faboo Stats::
Poke: 279 days played
(-o-) - 650k exp. 4.5M fleet.

RD: 279 days played
RD - 815k exp. 8M fleet

Whooops! Should've done homework.

AE newborns don't appreciate averages. Ingame - Forumwarrior No! Instead of blaming them I blame our generation. We didn't reach them properly about respecting the elders and gave them too many free trophies for being derbed. WE DID THIS!

:neutral2:

Return to “Typhon”