Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Demien » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 14:13

Belisarius wrote:Gotta luv when your acives crash and the inactives get the derbs... :D

will you guys in LIEZ stop crying for like a day ? thx

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 15:28

Demien wrote:will you guys in LIEZ stop crying for like a day ? thx

Demien, i know it might be a surprise to you, but you are projecting yourself on to us.
There have been 0 tears, you can even ask your old spai, he can testify ;)

In regard of the meme, its you who should be able to relate to that meme the most as almost your whole share went to that base 15 of hellsfir.
Man its ok, it will be alright, he will definetaly pay you back, someday :lol:

Also each time you cry out "LIEZ" it makes you look like a bigger wimp.
Its not funny, you are just experiencing tisms :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Knot Berry Nice

Postby Knot Berry Nice » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 16:41

So this thread has come to the old "you're crying", "no you're crying" argument. I believe that means it's finished. Lol

Classic

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 18:10

Nice job Captain Obvious.

Konoha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Konoha » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 23:46

For real though, Demiens constant projection of butthurtness is pretty sad.

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Mon 20 Aug, 2018 14:57

i must have hurt a lot of your feelings with my posts oh do you guys need a hug ? love it wen farms mention your name all the time , also you should always be nice with farms so they dont delete , guys your totally right in what ever your saying your also cool and pro players :biglaugh:

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Mon 20 Aug, 2018 15:23

Demien wrote:i must have hurt a lot of your feelings with my posts oh do you guys need a hug ? love it wen farms mention your name all the time , also you should always be nice with farms so they dont delete , guys your totally right in what ever your saying your also cool and pro players :biglaugh:

and again, your stupidity :D

HorustheHeretic
Guild: LEZ

Postby HorustheHeretic » Mon 20 Aug, 2018 15:41

Demien wrote:i must have hurt a lot of your feelings with my posts oh do you guys need a hug ? love it wen farms mention your name all the time , also you should always be nice with farms so they dont delete , guys your totally right in what ever your saying your also cool and pro players :biglaugh:

1. Which of my comments do you consider butthurt? :eh:
2. You have no right to call us farms, as even your best attempt barely achieved minimum goals :naughty:
3. The only way you have ever hurt me is your forum posts giving me near migraine level headaches due to sheer stupidity and unwillingness to face reality. :wall: (lately you've improved, but this brought you to a new low) /facepalm
4. As you can see, I try to be nice to you, even participating in your stuff in a positive way on the other thread. :wink:

The only way to play is not to win, but crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 20 Aug, 2018 18:05

There sure seems to be a hella lot of new jr members these's days.
..maybe AE is on a come-back. :think:

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 02:53

[GR] Ginger Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Aug 22 2018, 15:49:50
We are all supposed to be fighting Vile/China and you are sending Ninjas to 00's to begin with. You never intended to be active participants in the general pact just disruptors to try to break up the participants.
Trolls do as trolls are. Trolls die a trolll death.

> Joins server with no pacts.
> "We are all supposed to be fighting Vile/China"

God help us.

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 03:18

Self entitled dumbasses is all we get to deal in this server.
What happened to cluster fights? Some sort of competition? You know to actually test your leadership.. we might actually see then less of greeneyes, balors and couger mommies.

Ginger, why do you tards believe that you deserve respect, loyalty or anything you want - without earning it first?
If anything our conflict has showed true colors of people who some of us (LEZ) believed to have some integrity, to end up zerging us 3v1, 4v1...
instead of allowing us to have good fights.

You tards actually believe that zerging 3/4/5 or even more times actually will persuade to see the wisdom of your tism?
Well you are wrong, if anything it just shows how desperate you are to fight even the slightest notion of dissent of your oligarchy.

Nobody wants chinks (short for citizens and or residents of the People's Republic of China and mericans (short for citizens and or residents The United States of America) tarded zergs and kill all servers mentality to be replaced by badly lead, low quality players with delusions of grandeur?

At least the old group had some quality standards and actual rep, but by looking at Damian and couple of others in the 20's zerg it seems the recruiter got lost and entered mental asylum. I wish him good luck in leaving that place and the clowns behind.

JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 03:56

Last edited by JakeWarLock on Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

RFA forever!

Playing Typhon - fun times!~~~
Mighty Mighty
Guild: your moms house

Postby Mighty Mighty » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 07:02

Logans Run wrote:There sure seems to be a hella lot of new jr members these's days.
..maybe AE is on a come-back. :think:

naaaaaa, just smurfs

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 15:08

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
[GR] Ginger Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Aug 22 2018, 15:49:50
We are all supposed to be fighting Vile/China and you are sending Ninjas to 00's to begin with. You never intended to be active participants in the general pact just disruptors to try to break up the participants.
Trolls do as trolls are. Trolls die a trolll death.

> Joins server with no pacts.
> "We are all supposed to be fighting Vile/China"

God help us.

love it wen retard farm leadership of liez are begging for help, they also cry because nobody trusts them in AE because your all immature retard kids that the only thing that are good at is backstabbing other guilds lol, well you at least pro at something :mrgreen:

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 15:33

kessedy wrote:Self entitled dumbasses is all we get to deal in this server.
What happened to cluster fights? Some sort of competition? You know to actually test your leadership.. we might actually see then less of greeneyes, balors and couger mommies.

Ginger, why do you tards believe that you deserve respect, loyalty or anything you want - without earning it first?
If anything our conflict has showed true colors of people who some of us (LEZ) believed to have some integrity, to end up zerging us 3v1, 4v1...
instead of allowing us to have good fights.

You tards actually believe that zerging 3/4/5 or even more times actually will persuade to see the wisdom of your tism?
Well you are wrong, if anything it just shows how desperate you are to fight even the slightest notion of dissent of your oligarchy.

Nobody wants chinks (short for citizens and or residents of the People's Republic of China and mericans (short for citizens and or residents The United States of America) tarded zergs and kill all servers mentality to be replaced by badly lead, low quality players with delusions of grandeur?

At least the old group had some quality standards and actual rep, but by looking at Damian and couple of others in the 20's zerg it seems the recruiter got lost and entered mental asylum. I wish him good luck in leaving that place and the clowns behind.

just because i make you guys in LIEZ look like total idiots on the forum that does not mean i am not a good player in AE lol i have proved by action not by words on this server my worth many times, something that NATO, WAS and a few other guild know very well, although my enemies here they got my respect as they do got capable LS and players , you guys from LIEZ got no respect not by me nor anyone in this server and as i said before enjoy being farmed ;)

Return to “Typhon”