Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Demien » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 20:05

HorustheHeretic wrote:
Demien wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:You
Me

Yikes. Only 6k XP before crash, trash eco/prod cap, only 600k fleet after simming.

Your account is basically useless now.


that only 600k fleet 10 days a go was bigger than most of lez mobiles wen crash happened, so you didnt answer my question so why as i have a crap eco/prod did i have bigger fleets than you guys did ? and if thats true then you guys must really suck big time lol . as for simming you have no idea we were in constant fighting with TRL and Anons until crash, we like had peace for like a week before our crash occurred, its a bit scary you know so many things about me for like a month i always wanted to have fans :whisle:

Oh well, time to try knocking you off your high horse again. :wall:

You must be counting the people relocating from 20's in your "LEZ is trash" calculations, which serves your purposes when presented as a broad statistic. This is a well known bad form in argumentation. The fleets you faced on the crash were mostly the tried and true LEZ crew, around 40 people, and you still almost lost with your 120 player coalition. /facepalm
The difference in fleet size also is explained by LEZ being in the most chaotic/fun galaxy of the server, always fighting. And you still only had less than double our mobile numbers with about 4 times the effective people. :whisle:
There is also the original failed FREE/DD crash. :nonono

You claim we are the zerg, but it was you who ran to SPAM for help, we accepted UCorp only after that, and relocation is definitely different than pacting other guilds in the same cluster. :think:
Then happened the reason for this thread, I won't go anymore into that. Afterwards, you crashed us with your overwhelming number of players, results of which have been detailed, too. :P
The event just happened to be so public NATO sensed an opportunity, launching for 30's. When your guild(s) learned of this, you called GR for help. :roll:

In my previous post, I quite openly challenged your arguments, and I still haven't seen you reply to the challenge. I must thus ask you, are you too dense to understand what I was saying, or are you just putting your fingers in your ears shouting "LALALALALALALALALAA, CAN'T HEAR YOU!" because you don't have any reasonable counter-arguments and want to ignore anything that is not in line with your delusions of grandeur? :eh:
If you don't understand what I'm saying because you're not a native english speaker, don't worry, just Google Translate the big, challenging words, and you can then answer me. If you are native english and don't understand, there are dictionaries online. :shock:

I'll await your intelligent reply, or a stupid one, if intelligence is too much to ask for. :naughty:

_________________________________________________
TL;DR: U talk crap, I expose it, and wait for more nuggets. :biglaugh:


12 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 16,793,670 75 223,916
this is enough proof to how pro you are no need to say anything else :)
let me point out something to you i am SPAM just you know , as for you arguments there just excuses from you guys to justify how bad you are , i am here ask anything and i will answer it, not that you have anything lol, sometimes i miss things because every time i post 4 of you reply lol sometimes more so i do miss things :D

User avatar
HorustheHeretic
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri 19 Dec, 2014 02:10
Reputation: 1
Guild: LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby HorustheHeretic » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 20:24

Demien wrote:12 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 16,793,670 75 223,916
this is enough proof to how pro you are no need to say anything else :)
let me point out something to you i am SPAM just you know , as for you arguments there just excuses from you guys to justify how bad you are , i am here ask anything and i will answer it, not that you have anything lol, sometimes i miss things because every time i post 4 of you reply lol sometimes more so i do miss things :D

My bad, I had some wrong info. How's Belwar's "leadership"? :D

Also, you provided the classic "I can't hear you!" argument I was worried about. Yes, we are low on fleet because we ZF'd hard, but how come you're not occing us in T39 with your oh so massive simfleets? [ANTI-] Noob 41,874,345 93 450,262 :nonono
Saying that you're not DD does not disprove any of my points, except for the misunderstanding that you were part of the worse half. :whisle:

Try to at least have some effort in your answers beyond the generalising statistics. :neutral2:

The only way to play is not to win, but crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Demien » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 20:50

HorustheHeretic wrote:
Demien wrote:12 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 16,793,670 75 223,916
this is enough proof to how pro you are no need to say anything else :)
let me point out something to you i am SPAM just you know , as for you arguments there just excuses from you guys to justify how bad you are , i am here ask anything and i will answer it, not that you have anything lol, sometimes i miss things because every time i post 4 of you reply lol sometimes more so i do miss things :D

My bad, I had some wrong info. How's Belwar's "leadership"? :D

Also, you provided the classic "I can't hear you!" argument I was worried about. Yes, we are low on fleet because we ZF'd hard, but how come you're not occing us in T39 with your oh so massive simfleets? [ANTI-] Noob 41,874,345 93 450,262 :nonono
Saying that you're not DD does not disprove any of my points, except for the misunderstanding that you were part of the worse half. :whisle:

Try to at least have some effort in your answers beyond the generalising statistics. :neutral2:


the numbers prove who is the best guild no matter what i say or you guys say it does not matter numbers do not lie, as for Belwar's leadership
he led us to 3 crash victories we secured 5 galaxies and thats good, what has your leadership did ? nothing at all only destroyed and suied its on members for there retard ego, as for 39 we both know what will happen there the max you got 48 hours now that nato left ;) i hope i answered all of your arguments :D

User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby kessedy » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:46

LEZ has done so much stuff it would be beyond the character limitations within one post, our experience is the proof for that, we have been non-stop fighting if not one war then another, if not open war then ninjas.

If anything LEZ has been the best guild to be in this server.
We don't zerg.
We don't blob stare.

That is why we stand solid, that is why we don't lose members in the face of your tarded zerg.
That is something your primitive intelligence just cant grasp and i pity you for it.

............
And as a last note, if you point your eyes to the age of our accounts, it also can say a lot, most of us that have played for so long have been almost in every organised large groups of this games existence, we have had the taste of almost every leadership style and attempt at winning servers.

We know what is a good guild and what is a fun server, you can only assume and delude your-self, you are a joke.
Last edited by kessedy on Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
User avatar
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed 08 Oct, 2008 03:20
Reputation: 10
Guild: Guess....

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby JakeWarLock » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:48

??? Demien...

??? Lez did some excellent attacking. They are good...

Need NATO come back and go ahead visit upper 30s? How about WAS? Maybe it should be their turn now. ???

I don't know but I think I'll stop talking on here. Too many delusional players in here that it smells like burnt rubber.. let you all argue and fight it out ingame.

Belwar did some good attacking? That's news to me.

RFA forever!

Playing Typhon - fun times!~~~
User avatar
HorustheHeretic
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri 19 Dec, 2014 02:10
Reputation: 1
Guild: LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby HorustheHeretic » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:51

Demien wrote:
HorustheHeretic wrote:
Demien wrote:12 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 16,793,670 75 223,916
this is enough proof to how pro you are no need to say anything else :)
let me point out something to you i am SPAM just you know , as for you arguments there just excuses from you guys to justify how bad you are , i am here ask anything and i will answer it, not that you have anything lol, sometimes i miss things because every time i post 4 of you reply lol sometimes more so i do miss things :D

My bad, I had some wrong info. How's Belwar's "leadership"? :D

Also, you provided the classic "I can't hear you!" argument I was worried about. Yes, we are low on fleet because we ZF'd hard, but how come you're not occing us in T39 with your oh so massive simfleets? [ANTI-] Noob 41,874,345 93 450,262 :nonono
Saying that you're not DD does not disprove any of my points, except for the misunderstanding that you were part of the worse half. :whisle:

Try to at least have some effort in your answers beyond the generalising statistics. :neutral2:


the numbers prove who is the best guild no matter what i say or you guys say it does not matter numbers do not lie, as for Belwar's leadership
he led us to 3 crash victories we secured 5 galaxies and thats good, what has your leadership did ? nothing at all only destroyed and suied its on members for there retard ego, as for 39 we both know what will happen there the max you got 48 hours now that nato left ;) i hope i answered all of your arguments :D

1 [LEZ] Lewd Edgy Zerg 4,082,043 75 54,427
Those are my numbers to prove LEZ is the very best, like no-one ever was. (XP)

The only way to play is not to win, but crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby kessedy » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:54

well in typhon at least :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
User avatar
HorustheHeretic
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri 19 Dec, 2014 02:10
Reputation: 1
Guild: LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby HorustheHeretic » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:55

JakeWarLock wrote:??? Demien...

??? Lez did some excellent attacking. They are good...

Need NATO come back and go ahead visit upper 30s? How about WAS? Maybe it should be their turn now. ???

I don't know but I think I'll stop talking on here. Too many delusional players in here that it smells like burnt rubber.. let you all argue and fight it out ingame.

Belwar did some good attacking? That's news to me.

Demien is good enough to make you post sane comments, nice! :clap:
Belwar was good enough to win a blob with near double fleet advantage, don't know about the other 3.

The only way to play is not to win, but crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby kessedy » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 21:56

other 3 could be random hits on ASAE :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Demien » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 22:07

and yet again i give proof of numbers and they show me there exp lol just unbelievable :nonono asai in a few months will have more exp than you that does not prove there a good guild lol, you gained nothing you only control one galaxy and you will not control even that, just ego and words, in the end of the day you just have no arguments kinda feel sorry for you guys kinda ;)

User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby kessedy » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 22:12

Your *beep* zerg needs 30 days to take one gal, that has 8 people that decided to challenge you, its an argument to stop any and all discussions.
:D
Last edited by kessedy on Thu 23 Aug, 2018 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
ZIG
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri 01 Aug, 2008 04:34
Reputation: 1

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby ZIG » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 22:31

Wow, both sides make compelling arguments with excellent grammar ..... Not sure who is in the right here

User avatar
Jake from State Farm
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri 17 Aug, 2018 00:23
Reputation: 0

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Jake from State Farm » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 23:09

Let's be honest, there's only 2 guilds in Typhon that haven't broken a pact since day 1. Everyone else is in the wrong and we should all delete or transfer our accounts to LEZ for their hard fought suicide, restart, then join ASAE so we won't have to worry about broken pacts.

User avatar
Mighty Mighty
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri 20 Jul, 2018 20:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: your moms house

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Mighty Mighty » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 01:32

ffs, the walls of text, like I am going to read anything over three sentences long. All of you typing your dissertations can say the exact same thing with one brief paragraph otherwise most people will just scroll past it. Hence your words go unread and you wasted your time.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 04:02

Although I do find it funny how 00s/ANTI- call us backstabber while knowing what happened day 0. Some EDGY LS pre-server told Belwar and Belwar only our 10 man crew's starting location as small talk of friends and then he brings an entire zerg under our 10 man guild. Our mistake for trusting Belwar? Maybe.

Now he and others say things about how we backstabbed him and how he thought we were his friends when he's the one who brought a massive zerg under us and is now bringing another pre-planned pact from 00s up here as well. If Belisarius hadn't started in 39 by luck then the EDGY guys would be forced into a zerg and be super bored, forced against our own ideas of what we play the game for which is for fun. We are playing the game out now and having fun but it is complete luck of Beli starting in our galaxy that EDGY guys are able to have fun in this situation that Belwar made happen.

I don't remember Belwar much but I vaguely remember him being a chill dude so I can't blame those who did trust him as a friend. But to attempt to force our guild under his agenda of anti-Vile/China while we had a small crew who cared about having fun isn't something an honorable player/friend would do. The attempt was fairly obvious as the zerg purposefully left 39 open for our crew knowing we were there after they restarted away from China. Even with this chain of events, many LS tried to look past this and play honorably for fun but even so we are called backstabbers when it isn't the case at all. We never said we intended to join the anti-Vile/China pact and we didn't attack until the cease fire was over.

Even if Belwar's mistake was just assuming that we would play with his zerg, he could've done the honorable thing of letting LEZ/DD fight out an even war then unite the cluster after a winner (LEZ). His true intentions are shown by the obvious attempt to zerg us into pact/quit even after forcing this whole situation on his "friends". Truly unfortunate I guess. Any other scenario LEZ could be fighting a war vs China/Vile but we aren't the one who made Belwar start a zerg under us.

-Just context for people to further develop opinions with. *beep* happens, now we play.


Return to “Typhon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest