Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 21:10

I would call someone starting their 100+ man Zerg then bringing another 170 up from 00s up to kill us a pretty good "excuse" to not allow ANTI-/00s blind follower degenerates to be allowed the moral high ground they so desperately try to take my calling us backstabbers.

Knot Berry Nice

Postby Knot Berry Nice » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 21:16

Quit crying about getting zerged and just take it like a man. Jeeze. Every server, eh?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 21:20

lol wot

Must be easy for a complete nobody to talk *beep* behind an anonymous forum account. Care to share your account?

Knot Berry Nice

Postby Knot Berry Nice » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 21:43

What does that have to do with what I just said? Just stop the whining already and play the game.

Sulley77

Postby Sulley77 » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 21:54

I would just like to congratulate beli on starting what is clearly the most popular typhon thread. :clap:

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 22:19

Knot Berry Nice wrote:What does that have to do with what I just said? Just stop the whining already and play the game.

Everything. Without showing who you really are you just look like a degenerate with no brain capacity.

Knot Berry Nice

Postby Knot Berry Nice » Fri 24 Aug, 2018 23:38

Yup I'm the degenerate alright. You're good at this. Almost as good as you are at getting farmed off of servers.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 02:32

My account is most likely better than yours so idk how that correlates to me being farmed off the server.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 08:09

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:My account is most likely better than yours so idk how that correlates to me being farmed off the server.

It matters not when you delete alot

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 09:40

Why would I delete when I'm *beep* on kids, have 3k prod cap to rebuild, and am having fun?

Wendigo

Postby Wendigo » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 13:36

All that fleet and nobody with a brain to launch it hurry up I need to kill my fleets again or can you not launch without another cluster being right there with ya?

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Belisarius » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 14:44

Sulley77 wrote:I would just like to congratulate beli on starting what is clearly the most popular typhon thread. :clap:

:D

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Belisarius » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 16:13

[ANTI-] Big Derp24 Aug 2018, 17:53:37
Those of you in [ANON] i understand there was a miss communication between us, when DD went to war with ANON last time cause of severe lack of communication. We had 0 intent to fight ANON and 0 intent to farm ANON; Traveler was a close friend and ally to most of us in our ls, but a situation has happened. Your ls was told and also suspected the jg before NATO launched that it was a multi or a account for NATO then we waited and then we were told ANON has dropped pact and decided to side with NATO. Now NATO has run back to 29 and LEZ will be dead in the next 40 hours, ANON will stand alone.

Now, we dont want to kill ANON so we give 1 time offer to all in ANON we are forming a 2nd guild to take in refugees. To make 30s 2 guilds and 1 voice, 1 ls not 6. We will be stronger than before. You can roll the dice and hope for a second deal but there is no guarantee. We want you to flourish, want you to help us make 30s strong and crush many enemies. But, its up to you if you have any questions pm our leader of ANTI and 30s co Death

Message from ANTI LS

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

OMG!!! GR and TSA have to run home... we're on our own again against those evilz LEZbians... we only have them outnumbered 122 vs 75... we need MOAR players... quick, who can we get???

I seriously think I'm going to die laughing.

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 16:34

Considering it came from Czar, I found that message quite amusing. "Hey, I know we broke our dnh and farmed you with a 5:1 fleet advantage , but we really like you...trust us"

Actually, I do like Star and Belwar and am confident they wouldn't screw me over again, but unfortunately my random group of misfits dont share my optimism.

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Sat 25 Aug, 2018 16:40

TheRealTraveler wrote:Considering it came from Czar, I found that message quite amusing. "Hey, I know we broke our dnh and farmed you with a 5:1 fleet advantage , but we really like you...trust us"

Actually, I do like Star and Belwar and am confident they wouldn't screw me over again, but unfortunately my random group of misfits dont share my optimism.

If you care SPAM GM knew very well about DD even planning the op and then coming in to derb and potentially farm your guild out of the game and did absolutely nothing about it.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.

Return to “Typhon”