Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Lez has fallen.. ou wait wut?

Postby Wlerin » Tue 11 Sep, 2018 21:41

Demien wrote:nobody backstabbed you lol stop trying to spin the facts ( which you fail very bad at ) your guild backstabbed the 30s 2 times well 3 for bringing nato in , put our LS did one big mistake we was about to kill you before ucorp landed, our fleets were already heading to 37 and reinforce DD then as my fleet landed our LS decided to let you live that was the biggest mistake, NATO and GR would have never came to the 30s and lez would not be here now
Someone please help me understand this. Is this idiot a) claiming Lez is the one trying to "spin the facts", and then in the very same sentence b) calling allowing nato in after ANTI turned on them and threw away any pretense of friendship a "backstab"?

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Wed 12 Sep, 2018 06:03

Wlerin wrote:
Demien wrote:nobody backstabbed you lol stop trying to spin the facts ( which you fail very bad at ) your guild backstabbed the 30s 2 times well 3 for bringing nato in , put our LS did one big mistake we was about to kill you before ucorp landed, our fleets were already heading to 37 and reinforce DD then as my fleet landed our LS decided to let you live that was the biggest mistake, NATO and GR would have never came to the 30s and lez would not be here now
Someone please help me understand this. Is this idiot a) claiming Lez is the one trying to "spin the facts", and then in the very same sentence b) calling allowing nato in after ANTI turned on them and threw away any pretense of friendship a "backstab"?
yes :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Wed 12 Sep, 2018 18:18

Wlerin wrote:
yes that is totally what i meant lol :wall: learn how to read before you call someone stupid just some friendly advice ;)

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 12 Sep, 2018 19:31

Backstab is breaking a pact with no good warning. Which never happened.

The definition of backstab in the context of this game isn't subjective.

2ez4rtz

Postby 2ez4rtz » Wed 12 Sep, 2018 22:10

kessedy wrote:LEZ is an independent guild since the day Anti zerg backstabbed them.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 14 Sep, 2018 01:17

kessedy wrote:yes :D
Figures.
Demien wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Demien wrote:nobody backstabbed you lol stop trying to spin the facts ( which you fail very bad at ) your guild backstabbed the 30s 2 times well 3 for bringing nato in , ...
yes that is totally what i meant lol :wall: learn how to read before you call someone stupid just some friendly advice ;)
How can you already have forgotten what you wrote, given it's right there in the damn quote? I guess you really are a few peas short of a pod.

HorustheHeretic
Guild: LEZ

Postby HorustheHeretic » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 23:03

Wlerin wrote:
kessedy wrote:yes :D
Figures.
Demien wrote:
Wlerin wrote: Someone please help me understand this. Is this idiot a) claiming Lez is the one trying to "spin the facts", and then in the very same sentence b) calling allowing nato in after ANTI turned on them and threw away any pretense of friendship a "backstab"?
How can you already have forgotten what you wrote, given it's right there in the damn quote? I guess you really are a few peas short of a pod.
How in hell did Demien manage to dredge you up to diss him? Is he really worth of your forum time, or did the consistent fallacies get to you, too?

The only way to play is not to win, but crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 03:12

:clap: to LEZ...

Keep going ! .. 100 mil fleet is right around the corner!

FREE is gone...
DD is gone...
ANTI is gone...

LOL.. horrible leaderships... the same ones in the previous servers....

Glad I am not around you nubs. :evil: -- get close to me and I will feed on your worthless spaceboats.

RFA forever! :twisted:

You never know where I lurk at.. I am in Alpha somewhere.. as pretty much somewhere else in other servers. :paranoid:

I am but a shadow of my former self. I am Jake WarLock, Supreme Mystic of many realms.
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 16:32

JakeWarLock wrote::clap: to LEZ...

Keep going ! .. 100 mil fleet is right around the corner!

FREE is gone...
DD is gone...
ANTI is gone...

LOL.. horrible leaderships... the same ones in the previous servers....

Glad I am not around you nubs. :evil: -- get close to me and I will feed on your worthless spaceboats.
SPAM is the last guild standing of the anti zerg.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Sat 06 Oct, 2018 07:18

kessedy wrote: SPAM is the last guild standing of the anti zerg.

RFA forever! :twisted:

You never know where I lurk at.. I am in Alpha somewhere.. as pretty much somewhere else in other servers. :paranoid:

I am but a shadow of my former self. I am Jake WarLock, Supreme Mystic of many realms.

Return to “Typhon”