FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Denial of content

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 26 May, 2019 22:33

Hi Balor!

I hope you've had a good weekend, sitting on a gate for weeks on end, not doing anything except getting bad base hits on mega turtles. I suppose you did get to hit that 275k fleet that inted on the 07 gate. Except that your 06 gate got crashed instead. Just like your 08 gate got crashed a week ago. What have you actually accomplished? Farming 50 people with 160+? You certainly haven't gotten to crash anyone. Thankfully we've decided to even out the numbers a bit. fka's boy Wheels (Named as such because he was going to stab for us on Frontier but couldn't do it because he was "Stuck in a skilift") has FINALLY come up clutch for us after YEARS of being useless.

However it turns out that while Balor's perfectly able to mega zerg people in his cluster, when he himself gets a little zerg action he's not able to handle the heat and has thus decided to remove himself from the kitchen.

He even left the unofficial AE discord the little rat.

Who knows if he'll decide to return, rumours are that he's ragequit the entire server because of the 30 million BFG fleet that has popped up in his galaxy. He was hoping to kill the combined 58 mill fleet that RD/Reelo/Derp had launched at him in 09, but we decided to deny him some fun. Balor isn't allowed fun, he wanted to be the big bully of the 00's and have the largest cluster, now he's run away from all his duties as a GM. Because he's a failure and a coward. Because he likes to think of himself in grandiose terms. Because the only play in his playbook is beat numbers with bigger numbers. Because he's trash. Because he's Balor.

Hi Balor, bye Balor.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Denial of content

Postby Compulse » Sun 26 May, 2019 22:45

I honestly thought everyone hated us, but this made me happy. Thanks friends.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 26 May, 2019 22:46

well said frosty, finally wheels came up trumps for ya'll

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 26 May, 2019 22:51

Ive been saying it for years

M y b o y w h e e l s

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Sun 26 May, 2019 22:52

cant believe im somewhat on the same side as frosty :D /facepalm

AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:23

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Compulse » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:27

Hang on, why are we the black guy?

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:30

First you told me i was mexican, now im black. :scared: :scared:

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:33

Compulse wrote:
Sun 26 May, 2019 23:27
Hang on, why are we the black guy?
So you want the good players to be black? :scared:

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:43

ELO Leadership outraged and demand answers

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 26 May, 2019 23:49

Lol..i remember you showing that pic.

(Back watching race wars..)
*popcorn*

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Aneurysm
Guild: Afk4life Guild

Postby Aneurysm » Mon 27 May, 2019 02:52

BFG + DERP + REELO + RD + LM = 357 Players

To paraphrase an infamous quote, one does what one is and one becomes what one does.

"A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither." - Milton Friedman
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Mon 27 May, 2019 03:25

Aneurysm wrote:
Mon 27 May, 2019 02:52
BFG + DERP + REELO + RD + LM = 357 Players

To paraphrase an infamous quote, one does what one is and one becomes what one does.
Why did you throw China into this group? Just to add their 100 players lol?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Mon 27 May, 2019 03:36

Otherwise its 250 v 200 lol

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 27 May, 2019 04:05

Frosty I don't think you understand how this works at all.

Black I don't regret severing a false friendship, there was never a real interaction of value where you weren't running game on me. I know you're a true believer in your *beep* about your e-honor which doesn't exist. I expect you to *beep* me and all these people but please, don't *beep* yourself.

If we wanted an easy server win we would've started the server with 4 main guilds in alliance like you did. We would've invaded somewhere with 3 top guilds to 1 top guild. You're mad that I would seek diplomacy for merely cluster neutrality with WOLF knowing you have this access to an enormous potential zerg.

So telling a cluster hey I wont mega zerg you if you don't mega zerg me, I guess I crossed you and your huge pre-server allied zerg in doing that too. And then forces friendly to your zerg cause ended up flipping most of the cluster anyway, so it didn't even matter except as more potential recruit pool for your zerg.

I burned you because of your lying, craven nature. It doesn't matter how the Big 4 all became part of the same Andromeda style 3x zerg, you're all together now and most of it was pre-server allied and you lie about that as well. I know you are a true believer in your image of an e-honorable guy who likes to zerg servers while being "anti-zerg" but admit the truth at least to yourself that all you care about is an easy guaranteed win by pre-pacting as much zerg as possible

You talk about not zerging down servers Typhon style then you do the same thing 2 servers in a row. You sell your 35 RD a "small elite guild." you're basically saying "because ATL" that's why you need 2x to 3x as much. of course BFG/Derp/Relo/RD were always likely to end up together, its not hard to figure out how that works. You cross them and they're all networked based on their head people (you cross Vile, you crossed Black; you cross black, you cross Buck who gave him his first WoG pact on Fenix, and BFG is Derp ally). You pretended that it developed all natural because we have the same basic size in cluster mass as the 3 other clocs, about 150 per cloc. And then you end up wanting to pact basically the entire server that isn't the 1 in 4.

You lie about me discarding people because they wont be your puppet when that's the whole reason why I incurred your wrath to begin with. For someone who is so consistently disingenuous and dishonest as you, that's a relationship not worth having.

I wouldn't really count the 100 in China because they are sidelined right now and not part of the conflict, but long term sure that's an additional 100 players that Black can draw from same as Typhon.

257 in main 4 op guilds or twice as much as Elo and the top half of ATL. If you get PUP which shouldn't be that hard that's over 350. China is chronologically "the last" 100 player count in that sequence.

important topics in Christian apologetics:

Return to “Utopia”