[Reelo] Official Declaration of Forum War on [RD]

Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [Reelo] Official Declaration of Forum War on [RD]

Postby Sarah-bunny » Sun 30 Jun, 2019 18:50

I didn't trade with China cos I anticipated that their relocation would kinda stall and their base econs wouldn't keep up. I did accidentally accept one LM trade (i had a glass of wine, so I was feeling a little lightheaded at the time). Naturally, I had it canceled when the war started (it was with Protoss, hereafter "the instigator". Curiously, the next day I lost an RD trade to base deletion. I speculated that the player was relocating bases to core RD galaxies cos of the war.

So while I love forum wars, and would like to support kiwi's crusade, idk that its touched my soul enough that i'd be sufficiently inspired

(on the other hand, I might send some scouts to do some red message panic for nothing magic ;) ... to be continued... )

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Mon 01 Jul, 2019 07:34

Here is someone who is paying attention...

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Mon 01 Jul, 2019 09:12

Sarah-bunny wrote:
Sun 30 Jun, 2019 18:50
I didn't trade with China cos I anticipated that their relocation would kinda stall and their base econs wouldn't keep up. I did accidentally accept one LM trade (i had a glass of wine, so I was feeling a little lightheaded at the time). Naturally, I had it canceled when the war started (it was with Protoss, hereafter "the instigator". Curiously, the next day I lost an RD trade to base deletion. I speculated that the player was relocating bases to core RD galaxies cos of the war.

So while I love forum wars, and would like to support kiwi's crusade, idk that its touched my soul enough that i'd be sufficiently inspired

(on the other hand, I might send some scouts to do some red message panic for nothing magic ;) ... to be continued... )
RD are nubs at forum war anyway, so I'll just offer you a browser cookie to nibble on.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 03 Jul, 2019 20:57

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Mon 01 Jul, 2019 09:12
Sarah-bunny wrote:

RD are nubs at forum war anyway, so I'll just offer you a browser cookie to nibble on.
What flavor?
Chocolate Chip?

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Thu 04 Jul, 2019 14:06

swearengen wrote:
Wed 03 Jul, 2019 20:57
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Sarah-bunny wrote:

What flavor?
Chocolate Chip?
Raisin.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 04 Jul, 2019 23:34

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Thu 04 Jul, 2019 14:06
swearengen wrote:
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
What flavor?
Chocolate Chip?
Raisin.
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Thu 04 Jul, 2019 14:06
swearengen wrote:
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:

What flavor?
Chocolate Chip?
Raisin.
That works. Lol

Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Fri 05 Jul, 2019 11:43

i swore off cookies in january in preparation for summer swimming season.

malheuresment, it seems that summer in the north is cancelled and i could have gorged myself in tranquility. :scared:

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.

Return to “Utopia”