Forum Upgraded

Official news and announcements from the game and forum administration.
richo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Forum Upgraded

Postby richo » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:03

Fibrizio Catadelli wrote:I like the new layout and hope the fixes will do it even better. I don't miss the reputation system loss. Good work! :clap:

only cos you couldent get rep :roll:

rep was good cos it told you who was kewl and who phailed.

Test Forum - 0
Richo - 1
Erebus
Banned
Banned
Guild: XI

Postby Erebus » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:08

Now I can't ever get yellow badges of honour... :cry:

Fibrizio Catadelli
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NECRO] Necromongers

Postby Fibrizio Catadelli » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:15

richo wrote:
Fibrizio Catadelli wrote:I like the new layout and hope the fixes will do it even better. I don't miss the reputation system loss. Good work! :clap:

lol:D is it really a rep if you get it in the TT section? As I don't believe you could get one anywhere else! Anyway, Never gave rep to anyone personally but I saw a lot good posts. No need to redo the system.

richo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby richo » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:22

Fibrizio Catadelli wrote:
richo wrote:

lol:D is it really a rep if you get it in the TT section? As I don't believe you could get one anywhere else! Anyway, Never gave rep to anyone personally but I saw a lot good posts. No need to redo the system.

those are some nice looking posts pity theres under 1000 of them :twisted:
also you get rep for doing wall-o-texts in rp and wall-o-text is boring :twisted:
Have fun, TT is alot more fun then reading some wanna be writter failing. (no offence to all ppl in rp im sore there are one or two good posts)
i could go on with my exsamples i dont want to embarass you more. :wink:

And the moral of the story is...richo is always right. :twisted:

Test Forum - 0
Richo - 1
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Person012345 » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:30

System wrote:You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Person012345 on Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:32, edited 2 times in total.

Fibrizio Catadelli
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NECRO] Necromongers

Postby Fibrizio Catadelli » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:31

richo wrote:those are some nice looking posts pity theres under 1000 of them :twisted:
also you get rep for doing wall-o-texts in rp and wall-o-text is boring :twisted:
Have fun, TT is alot more fun then reading some wanna be writter failing. (no offence to all ppl in rp im sore there are one or two good posts)

Oh mighty richo forum GOD, please don't hurt me more as I'm writing boring forum posts and enjoy reading wanna be writer failings. I'm embarassed enough to surrender and would love to rep you for the last Godlike message you posted. Please forgive me for not been able to write over 1000 messages in such a short time as you have. Thanks for teaching me also the moral of your story as I would have never guessed it might be such rightness of yours!

PS. You TT guys has proven a long time ago that you should not be given the right to post anywhere else than TT. No offence!

TimNeilson
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [Odd]/[BOB]

Postby TimNeilson » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:35

richo wrote:those are some nice looking posts pity theres under 1000 of them :twisted:

Oh mighty richo forum GOD, please don't hurt me more as I'm writing boring forum posts and enjoy reading wanna be writer failings. I'm embarassed enough to surrender and would love to rep you for the last Godlike message you posted. Please forgive me for not been able to write over 1000 messages in such a short time as you have. Thanks for teaching me also the moral of your story as I would have never guessed it might be such rightness of yours!

PS. You TT guys has proven a long time ago that you should not be given the right to post anywhere else than TT. No offence!

yes, simply because someone posts in TT, they automatically don't have anything worthwhile to say. :roll:

[Odd] (Aiel) Tehol Beddict
GM of Odd

Guitar Man wrote:Tim Neilson:

Savior Of The Internet.

EVERYTHING I SAY REPRESENTS THE VIEWS OF MY GUILD.

THIS IS NOT A RESTAURANT
ElfLeaderMike
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby ElfLeaderMike » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:42

4. If you have under 1k post count, no one gives a damn what you have to say!

Nathan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Alpha: [RL] MEEP!
currently [GL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nathan » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 20:43

The color scheme is TOXIC. :lol:

Llady Llama Tracy:

And this illustrates why Nate is not our Diplo.
richo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby richo » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 21:01

believe it or not im smart and not a complete idiot. i have worth will things to sat only i say them in rl.

also lots of ppl in TT are smart, its just they like to have fun. :roll:

P.S saying P.S is stuipid. you can edit your post its not like a letter.

Test Forum - 0
Richo - 1
Cair Paravel
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Alpha: [RL]
Ceti: [Om-Lo]

Postby Cair Paravel » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 21:12

First post in a topic is missing the date and time.
Is the gray type darker than before?
Too big of a difference between the large type on the topic pages compared to the tiny type of the actual posts.
Poster's name should be larger or bolder compared to their avatar.

"It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them." - Duc de la Rochefoucauld
Josef Thorne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Josef Thorne » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 21:55

I must say, this upgrade was a tremendous step backward.

I'd consider reversing the changes, admins.

Leon S. Kennedy

Postby Leon S. Kennedy » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 22:56

Reminds me of XP;
Supposedly newer and better, ... ... but get that crap off my computer!

Im Good Not God
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha:[Ucorp]

Postby Im Good Not God » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 23:04

Leon S. Kennedy wrote:Reminds me of XP;
Supposedly newer and better, ... ... but get that crap off my computer!

/signed.

but if we get rep back I can live with the rest.

Halo wrote:The pact is supposed to give you a fighting chance not protect suck and fail.

IronWolf wrote:Yes, i'm a real *beep* :P
Star Adder
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Resident Oddball God
Location: The Empire, where the snow and ice are white and bright.

Postby Star Adder » Tue 26 Feb, 2008 23:25

TimNeilson wrote:

yes, simply because someone posts in TT, they automatically don't have anything worthwhile to say. :roll:

That's not right. it's because someone posts in alpha P&W they have next to nothing useful to say.

Sammael wrote:you seriously just accused the moderator of one of the non-game-related sections of the forum of using his modly powers as part of a conspiracy to keep the top guilds on alpha in power.

NS= Non Serviam. no stress is a pretender to the contraction.

Return to “News & Announcements”