Meet-up: Astro Empires first RL meet-up

Official news and announcements from the game and forum administration.
Ikari
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Guild: NERV

Meet-up: Astro Empires first RL meet-up

Postby Ikari » Fri 14 May, 2010 21:06

Hi guys!

I have something very exciting to tell you today, AE will be having its first ever meet-up this coming summer! For too long Astro Empires has been limited to the realms of spreadsheets and websites, we’re invading the real world!

On June 26th we invite all Astro Empires players in the British Isles and beyond to meet at Ireland’s largest Gaming Convention, Q-CON. The convention is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Find details of the convention here.

Ikari will be at the convention personally so this is your chance to meet one of the Astro Empires admin and other players from across the AE-verse. If you’re registering to come to the convention let me know at [email protected] and I’ll pass on the details of our meet-up and what we have planned. This is a meetup and not an AE convention, but every journey starts with a single step ;-) I’ll make sure to get up pictures after the event too!

This shall be our first and hopefully not our only meet-up. If people are interested enough we will in time spread out and set up meet-up’s in other conventions in Europe and perhaps one day, beyond!

See you there!

Return to “News & Announcements”