Recruitment: Forum Moderator

Official news and announcements from the game and forum administration.
Ikari
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Guild: NERV

Recruitment: Forum Moderator

Postby Ikari » Wed 19 May, 2010 23:43

[Please note, entries for this post have closed]

Dear users,

We currently have an opening for the position of forum moderator. This post will be for the Delta boards as it's current moderator shall soon be taking over our new server Ixion.

What do we expect from a moderator:
- Rational and polite person with common sense
- Good level of written English
- Active member of the community that visits the forum several times a day (recent members or with low contribution to the forum will not be considered)
- Polite and respectful to others (members with history of spamming, flaming or insulting will not be considered)
- Able to remain neutral and unbiased when performing his duties as moderator
- Able to work in a small team reporting directly to the forum administration
- Willing to learn and follow our rules and guidelines
- Experience in administrating/moderating forums is desirable
- Experience in administrating/moderating phpBB forums is preferred
- Shouldn't be a player on the Delta server

This work is completely voluntary, so don't expect any type of remuneration. If you want to do it for the money, this is not the job for you, I'm sorry.

If you feel you comply with the above requirements and are willing to become a forum moderator for Astro Empires, please filling in this form on our community portal. This is not something we will decide immediately, so don't expect a quick reply, although I will do my best to reply to everyone who applies.

Applications which do not provide all the information we requested or are sent through PM or other means of communication will be DISREGARDED. If you receive no reply, most likely you didn't send the application the way we asked.

Thank you.

Return to “News & Announcements”