Re: Cloak's Conundrum

Postby Logans Run » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 02:40

AEnewsman wrote:
Thu 09 Jul, 2020 02:28
Logans Run wrote:
Thu 09 Jul, 2020 02:15
AEnewsman wrote:
Wed 08 Jul, 2020 23:43

From my understanding of the term zerg in this game.

Mass as much player together by destroying smaller guilds. And forcing there members into guild that in the end they get kicked and farmed out.

I'm just a viewer of the game. Came back after years to find it in worst shape then when I left.

I just find one side screams Zerg then proceeds to do the same.

Plus the reports some guilds have sent in with hit records prove that the game has slowly come down to join us or dont play the game at all.
Quick rambling!
Are you gonna join us or die?!
That's just it right. But I'll stay a Unguilded account.

And keep track on the player base. As its very difficult with so many multi accounts. To get accurate information.
What are you? Some agent from another space game come to give us crap?! Gtfo then.

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 03:19

AEnewsman wrote:

Mass as much player together by destroying smaller guilds. And forcing there members into guild that in the end they get kicked and farmed out.

I'm just a viewer of the game. Came back after years to find it in worst shape then when I left.

When used as a pejorative, a zerg guild is a guild that uses raw player numbers to overwhelm a guild with lower numbers but superior "skill" or better accounts. What you appear to be describing isn't zerging but the consequence of strongholding being far more effective than any of the alternatives when it comes to building those better accounts.
AEnewsman wrote:
Plus the reports some guilds have sent in with hit records prove that the game has slowly come down to join us or dont play the game at all.
Or just play in a different galaxy.

It's a lot harder to truly farm a player out nowadays though.

Logans Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Logans Run » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 03:29

Err ya, what Wlerin said. And sorry, Sarah isn't in the states yet to fix me so, still a bit on edge. Im not such a good troll anymore.
:whisle:

Nobody's Hero
Chasing reality

"Go fluff yourself, Mr. Quitboy"
-Black Widow
<3 u2 but life calls
Sarah-bunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ADEHIJKLMP retired; F XI O IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Sarah-bunny » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 04:16

Logans Run wrote:
Thu 09 Jul, 2020 03:29
Err ya, what Wlerin said. And sorry, Sarah isn't in the states yet to fix me so, still a bit on edge. Im not such a good troll anymore.
:whisle:
Darn Covid travel restrictions... keeping me away from my patients who are most in need of treatment :nonono ... you'd really, really think that my international medical travel visa would mean *something* in this critical time (even if it was drawn in crayon by my 7 year old daughter :whisle: )

And yes, Reiki massage is a real medical treatment. Place of treatment notwithstanding...

essentially retired all servers... idk why anyone would play this game
FrostyGoblin wrote:it's the forums ffs, it's made purely of trolls, obnoxius people, the occasional new player that gets verbally abused instantly and sarah.
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 05:58

AEnewsman wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
Wed 08 Jul, 2020 19:49
AEnewsman wrote:
Wed 08 Jul, 2020 19:13
The conundrum I see with this post is I believe people called cloak a zerg guild.

But from the looks of the server OPA,OG,xoxo,DYE are zergs.

The hypocrisy in this game is real.
What I find interesting tho is how rules use bannable offenses like in Blob clashes having fake accounts take the names of the real accounts as just a view of the game from a side lines it seems both parties are just as bad as each other I could say ones worst by abusing game rule. But that's a debate for another time
DYE+FAKE(xoxo) are zergs? yes, totally, that is most definitely us

Using even your questionable definition of zerging, the 40s still haven't zerged.

Both Dye and Fake haven't been recruit-derbing players at all, we've actually been very kind with allowing members of guilds that have turned against us to join. A good part of DYE is made up of exTRIBE and exWOLF players, same with Fake and exLOST/POWER and exTREK/JAPAN.
We countered constant invasions from larger older guilds that had the sole purpose of destroying any organised force in the 40s as it "messed with their plans". Both OPA and OG helped us defend our cluster from said larger guilds, with those guilds even turning our own allies within the 40s against us.

So I'm sorry but we simply don't match the definition of "zerg", yours or the standard one.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
AEnewsman

Postby AEnewsman » Thu 09 Jul, 2020 12:33

So I see a new player to the game makes an observation. And points it out to then get tolds told off.🤔

And I have come from other pay to win games I thought this one would be different.

So I heard peoples definition of Zerg. Both seem to be accurate. If the 40s are zergs then I apologize for the reference.

Just from my understanding of zerg was one person who runs multiple guilds. From my understanding of the game the devs made guild sizes to limit this.

But im seeing alot of guild Is a sub of a sub of sub guild so where. A new guilds thinks its fighting one guild but in reality they're fighting three to five guilds.

If I'm wrong please. Let me know.
Thu 09 Jul, 2020 05:58
AEnewsman wrote:
Wed 08 Jul, 2020 19:49

DYE+FAKE(xoxo) are zergs? yes, totally, that is most definitely us

Using even your questionable definition of zerging, the 40s still haven't zerged.

Both Dye and Fake haven't been recruit-derbing players at all, we've actually been very kind with allowing members of guilds that have turned against us to join. A good part of DYE is made up of exTRIBE and exWOLF players, same with Fake and exLOST/POWER and exTREK/JAPAN.
We countered constant invasions from larger older guilds that had the sole purpose of destroying any organised force in the 40s as it "messed with their plans". Both OPA and OG helped us defend our cluster from said larger guilds, with those guilds even turning our own allies within the 40s against us.

So I'm sorry but we simply don't match the definition of "zerg", yours or the standard one.
Can you give me the definition of recruit Derbing players.

I from my understanding of the players who have left the 40s that's exactly what DYE and Fake have done I have only gotten 1 side of the story tho as the bigger guilds don't reply back with questions.

TheRealAnonymous

Postby TheRealAnonymous » Sun 26 Jul, 2020 09:22

Derb recruiting is bring players in to make the feel safe, only to derb them once they are offline and on blob.

Anonymous/Silversun, mostly anonymous now days
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 26 Jul, 2020 19:03

Still having loadz of fun on Mira....

Az alwayz....ASAE is the only guild left fighting.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Antares”