Guild Recruitment

Rebecca Ripple

Re: Guild Recruitment

Postby Rebecca Ripple » Sat 13 Feb, 2021 16:06

Good morning/day/evening to my fellow Astro-Emperors and Astro-Empresses!

You can call me by my real name, Rebecca, or my in-game name, Torissanina, or just Tori for short, if you prefer. I'm a pretty seasoned AE veteran of many years and growth spurts, and I just rejoined in B03. Can anyone please direct me to a guild that doesn't require its members to engage in aggressive combat with other players - that is, except to defend the guild?

I'll be happy to send mobile defenses to guildmates as soon as I can produce them in high quantities more quickly - I just rejoined yesterday - but I don't like to fight other players unless needed for a guildmate's defense. This is equally true in wartimes. I prefer a fairly neutral guild that is reasonably welcoming to new players, or at least to new accounts from veteran players.

Unfortunately, I can only speak/read English for the moment, so I probably won't be much use to a guild which posts announcements and orders only in another language. I'm sorry about this. I'm trying to learn French and Spanish, but I'm still not fluent.

Thank you to anyone who can help me find a suitable guild!

Rebecca / Torissanina

Ryen05
Guild: AoT and GTK

Postby Ryen05 » Tue 16 Feb, 2021 23:46

Hello Tori,

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy for a guild now since the beginning of Babylon.

That's certainly not a hilarious question because each individual enjoys any game played their way. Traditional games are exactly that in most cases. I've was a seriously involved Historical Miniatures Wargamer when I was young, and I knew the differences between conflict-type games and defensive-type games.

MMOs are something entirely different, however. I'm not trying to upset you. I have participated in servers with AE in the past to understand the general quality of the AE UIX (User-Interface Experience). YOU are not alone!

Well, what I'm trying to say is that most previous servers and their guilds that I participated with usually made no demands for me. Often it was left to my own choices about strategy, including whether offensive or defensive.

My current guild is exactly that: you can be defensive or offensive. So, if you are still having a difficult time with guild officers and their requests to do something, why don't you join the AoT guild and discover their program.
I've been here now since the start of Babylon, and no offense request has ever been handed to me!

Try it if you like, Tori. It might be an improvement towards your view of the AE gaming format.

Yours,
Ryen05

Ryen05 :shhh:
A well-bred UI is necessary for cooperative play.
Rebecca Ripple

Postby Rebecca Ripple » Sun 21 Feb, 2021 12:06

Thank you, and I'm sorry for my late reply. I've found a guild and been accepted to it. I appreciate your assistance. Thanks, and have a great day!

Ryen05
Guild: AoT and GTK

Postby Ryen05 » Mon 22 Feb, 2021 21:29

Thank you for your honest reply, Tori. The best for your guild and your happy and meaningful coexistence with them and AE MMO gaming satisfaction. Hope you had a super Valentine's Day 2021. 💻

Ryen05 :shhh:
A well-bred UI is necessary for cooperative play.

Return to “Babylon”