Disambiguation

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Disambiguation

Postby Frederic Chopin » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 06:53

I scrolled all the way down so I could be the first post on the second page.

Yay me!

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 20:33

ViG90 wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:yeah right , if thats so why didnt you roast me with facts already

facts? :mrgreen:

well he did say i know nothing so i suppose he should have some facts to back up his claim

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 06:35

One Lazy Titan wrote:
ViG90 wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:yeah right , if thats so why didnt you roast me with facts already

facts? :mrgreen:

well he did say i know nothing so i suppose he should have some facts to back up his claim

You'd suppose wrong. You have jack to say in this part of the forum. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate an ignorant POS like you. All Frenchies reek of feaces, and you reek the hardest. Stop wasting my goddarn time you pompous inbred moustache wearing effeminate douchekanoo.

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 12:59

oh look hes going to cry , what ? a new troll is going to make you triggered ? i thought you were the mighty *beep* poster who keeps *beep* on mods and not a crybaby who started getting triggered because you bit more than you can chew
this is trash talk , if you dont like it then please leave this subforum :)

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 09:14

Crying? Nigga, please. Stop projecting. If yer *beep* poasting doesn't improve, fast, I see much pain in your future.

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 19:10

sure whatever helps you sleep at night, its not like i was the one throwing a *beep* storm just because someone called him a german frenchie
and guess what kiddo , thats what real trashposting is , its literally stupid nonsense , if you dont like it then yeah its not my fault you cant grasp the concept of a trash talk

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 01:06

I think I'm going to prescribe you Dipiperon for those delusions. That'll be 100 euros. Payable in 30 days.

Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Postby Col. Caulker » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 04:24

any chance you two'll grab a room and sort his out like two proper lovers?

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.

Come see us on Facebook
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 06:11

Col. Caulker wrote:any chance you two'll grab a room and sort his out like two proper lovers?

Prep him for me and I'll take over sooner or later, I promise.

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 17 Feb, 2018 22:56

Uncle Ben wrote:I think I'm going to prescribe you Dipiperon for those delusions. That'll be 100 euros. Payable in 30 days.

i'm going to prescribe you some cream idc for your butthurtness , im not a doctor tho

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 02:21

29 days

Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Postby Col. Caulker » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 06:10

Uncle Ben wrote:
Col. Caulker wrote:any chance you two'll grab a room and sort his out like two proper lovers?

Prep him for me and I'll take over sooner or later, I promise.

just what this forums needs, another witty "NO U!"

you guys really are on the cutting edge of funneh :roll:

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.

Come see us on Facebook
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 10:08

since when was TT for fun ? it was for flaming and spaming , unless the mods change that then i assume my behaviour can be adjusted to adapt as well

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 10:48

Mods ain't changing jack around here. RTFsig.

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 17:39

im pretty sure that the mods can change the rules if approved by the community manager, thats just how things work on every other forum

Return to “Trash Talk”