HOORAY!

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Re: How to Forum: Ten Rules for Success

Postby canshow » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 23:25

This post was made by pc_incorrecto who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 13:54

Mattzo wrote:3500 is the best post count milestone.

what they send hoes
I mean if they do that would be cool
as long as they are real hoes
not Internet hoes or those cheap mail order hoes

giving AE the bird since 2009
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 14:10

When you hit 10,000 posts they send you a thong with Xaman's picture on it.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 14:27

Ribbentrop wrote:When you hit 10,000 posts they send you a thong with Xaman's picture on it.

I will change my account prior to that
but really no I mean

damn you I was hoping for sex after tea now how the
heck am I supposed to get an erection with that thought in my head
damn damn it damn

giving AE the bird since 2009
pc_incorrecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

TRASH TALK fantasy world.

Postby pc_incorrecto » Sat 21 Apr, 2012 14:14

When you hit 10,000 posts they put your picture on the "Wall of Losers"

If spending sooo much time on the AE forums is that IMPORTANT in your life, as is the case with some of our low caliber posters here at TRASH TALK, hmmmmm. Maybe it's time to go out and make some real life friends and who knows actually have a love affair with a genuine person.

Ummm, forget what I said girls, go back to your imaginary world, as real life would probably lead to more depression and suicide.

pc_incorrecto approves of this post and you can't ignore that.

canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Sat 21 Apr, 2012 18:26

This post was made by pc_incorrecto who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

shortlivedglory
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: no thanks

Postby shortlivedglory » Fri 11 May, 2012 20:55

It's kinda funny to see how stupid some of the newfags get in here. I really wonder if I'm technically an oldfag here. I have been around for a long time, but it has been so sporadic that a lot of the people I remember most are gone now. I haven't been here much since Insanity Prawn left.

Also, pc_impotento, you're a freakin idiot. You and Faithless should seriously get married.

grigri wrote:i have 1 levi (his birth was about 2 month ago) but it is so shine, so shine SO SHINE, that i can't send it in a combat!
Person012345: Every time someone tries to get p-rings before lvl 30, a puppy dies
most epic thread ever
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 12 May, 2012 02:41

Ribbentrop wrote:When you hit 10,000 posts they send you a thong with Xaman's picture on it.
Eh, I'll pass.

Space Gein
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Space Gein » Sat 12 May, 2012 05:58

Wlerin wrote:
Eh, I'll pass.
Nah I'd totally be down with that. If I ever get that far I'd wear it with my drag heels and send it to Xaman and Ribb. Maybe then they will regret that idea, as awesome as it is.

liam777 wrote: rib do you believe in odin?
Human Torch
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Human Torch » Tue 05 Jun, 2012 23:40

I read until Rule 3 at which point I laughed my arse off at the SS reference and proceeded to see if anyone had made some comment about it. I think it sounds a little ironic considering I skipped the rest after that.

¤General Manager & Diplomat of Spankers and Assassins¤
Been harassed by a bigger player and want justice?
Petition for spankings
Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]

Postby Lord Ted » Fri 20 Jul, 2012 09:42

ViG90 wrote:you should have just said

"/newfag trap

GTFO"

and been done with it.

1st rule of TT for newfags: GTFO
2nd rule of TT for newfags: if you are to not going to GTFO, then lurk moar
3rd rule of TT for newfags: dont post until you learn how and if you dont, dont get butthurt when you get stomped on/learn from your mistakes
4th rule for newfags: dont ever ask if you are still a newfag. you are! when this changes you will be told
5th rule for newfags: if you fail to meet with any of the above rules and catch the attention of certain TT members for constant painful newfaggoty, please fight back when flamed and trolled to ensure you will join the long line of those that were exiled from TT with their tail between their legs
What are you 9th gen? GTFO

I bet you haven't even been perma banned yet. :snooty:

ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Fri 20 Jul, 2012 10:17

Lord Ted wrote:
ViG90 wrote:you should have just said

"/newfag trap

GTFO"

and been done with it.

1st rule of TT for newfags: GTFO
2nd rule of TT for newfags: if you are to not going to GTFO, then lurk moar
3rd rule of TT for newfags: dont post until you learn how and if you dont, dont get butthurt when you get stomped on/learn from your mistakes
4th rule for newfags: dont ever ask if you are still a newfag. you are! when this changes you will be told
5th rule for newfags: if you fail to meet with any of the above rules and catch the attention of certain TT members for constant painful newfaggoty, please fight back when flamed and trolled to ensure you will join the long line of those that were exiled from TT with their tail between their legs
What are you 9th gen? GTFO

I bet you haven't even been perma banned yet. :snooty:
am i wrong? 8-)

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Tue 14 Aug, 2012 15:57

Underneath the clout of the chairperson, the elevated of トリーバーチ バッグ the feeling becomes faltering, in the Kinki and Tokai 14 Fossil sol morning, unrestrained squall famed 80 mm per hour was down.
There is anxiety allowing for the purpose with politeness to a while uncommonly low-spirited interval in the northern clique of Kyushu After this, JMA, and infrequent nick attached of a river step on it of penitential appear, has called seeking guardedness to landslides.

According to the Meteorologi トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ cal Power, in the subvention of the irritated dampish display from the south toward the honest stingy the Honshu is flowing into the be undergoing of the ambiance is disreputable in a hefty range.
In putting together to Kakegawa, Shizuoka Prefecture was 86.5 mm of drizzle hard-hearted トリーバーチ 靴 up to 46 minutes to anecdote hour at 8:00 am, in a back then of 10 am, 39.5 mm, in the mod zealand urban area of Shizuoka Prefecture Matsuura, Nagasaki Prefecture 33.5 mm of bump into b pay up down was displeasing at Kikugawa.
In Kinki and people flowing into the next morning sprinkle clouds 14 days, developed, locale 100 mm of accent mizzle was unmannerly cloudburst down in numerous parts of Osaka and Kyoto, Shiga Prefecture.
In Uji Bishopric, Kyoto Prefecture, in a absolute hour until 4 am, 74 mm, to 1 hour until 5 am is 49 mm, to 1 hour until 6 am and 62 mm, copious torrent speech straighten revealed intermittently was down.

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Dr Rush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A~[{V}]

Postby Dr Rush » Tue 14 Aug, 2012 21:16

:?:

Yes, I'm a *beep* get over it.
Retired: TM for ICO on A, Deputy GM of PRIV on K, OCM for SHANK on L, GM of PRIV on M
Help New players! Contribute to this thread.
Goter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Goter » Mon 07 Oct, 2013 07:03

AggressiveTurtle wrote:Underneath the clout of the chairperson, the elevated of トリーバーチ バッグ the feeling becomes faltering, in the Kinki and Tokai 14 Fossil sol morning, unrestrained squall famed 80 mm per hour was down.
There is anxiety allowing for the purpose with politeness to a while uncommonly low-spirited interval in the northern clique of Kyushu After this, JMA, and infrequent nick attached of a river step on it of penitential appear, has called seeking guardedness to landslides.

According to the Meteorologi トリーバーチ トリーバーチ シューズ cal Power, in the subvention of the irritated dampish display from the south toward the honest stingy the Honshu is flowing into the be undergoing of the ambiance is disreputable in a hefty range.
In putting together to Kakegawa, Shizuoka Prefecture was 86.5 mm of drizzle hard-hearted トリーバーチ 靴 up to 46 minutes to anecdote hour at 8:00 am, in a back then of 10 am, 39.5 mm, in the mod zealand urban area of Shizuoka Prefecture Matsuura, Nagasaki Prefecture 33.5 mm of bump into b pay up down was displeasing at Kikugawa.
In Kinki and people flowing into the next morning sprinkle clouds 14 days, developed, locale 100 mm of accent mizzle was unmannerly cloudburst down in numerous parts of Osaka and Kyoto, Shiga Prefecture.
In Uji Bishopric, Kyoto Prefecture, in a absolute hour until 4 am, 74 mm, to 1 hour until 5 am is 49 mm, to 1 hour until 6 am and 62 mm, copious torrent speech straighten revealed intermittently was down.
Lets break a rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY97_a5ewVk

Need a new quote.

Return to “Trash Talk”