Canaris is a fagot

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Canaris is a fagot

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 11:42

"Fagot" being Dutch for the French horn. Yes it's spelled correctly, get a Dutch dictionary if you don't believe me. Are you gonna warn me for not insulting you properly now? OK, ... some innuendo about blowjobs ... blowing the French horn and all that ... Damn, now you're gonna warn me for not using proper sentences right? Just freaking admit you hate me already, you pompous little arse licker, I just realised you pretty much described everything I ever post in yer little gay arse bs sorry excuse for a POAST. Warn me already then. I DEMAND YOU WARN ME. AND I WILL KEEP IT UP TILL YOU BANNED ME. Yer gonna ban me, watch the boards die, and you'll have succesfully "moderated" TT into oblivion entirely. I know you don't give a flying one, but I know of at least four people who will think worse of you than they think of drooling retards for the rest of their lives, which is potentially even longer than for the rest of your sad, pathetic so-called "life".

TL;DR: Hit yer little gay POAWER button ya fagot. I bloody command you.

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Canaris is a fagot

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 12:29

Alright, alright ... a -slightly- more serious take on Canaris' latest little fuarktard brainfart, during which I'm gonna tear him a "forum moderation 101" new one.
In light of recent posts,
F.U.
Right now it just seems to be a village of idiots yelling, "hurr durr u suck dick!"

Yeah, that's right ... get judgemental right from the start. Ace moderation, really. You think there's something wrong that? Boo hoo. Leave and never come back. Don't let the door slam you in the but.
I get it,
LIKE HELL YOU DO. You know exactly as much about proper forum moderation as a two year old toddler with Downs knows about bloody quantum physics.
it's Trash Talk, it's the containment board for the angsty teen trolls with Asperger's who suck at social interaction and especially banter. From now on I will warn any personal attack that has gratuitous spelling errors, doesn't use proper sentences, and is not genuinely biting, clever, or witty. This is at my discretion and
-Spelling errors? How the flying fuark does someone who can actually manage to spell "i ArE mOhDeHrAyTuRr ... HuRr HuRr" get it into his thick forking skull to become a LITERAL grammar natsee? I'm 35 ... by now I've seen some retards in time ... but you ... you "special".
-Proper sentences? See above. Also, here's a proper sentence for ya: F.U.
-"Is not genuinely biting, clever, or witty." What, do you have dreams of being an art critic one day now? Is that it? Cause if it is, I can drop ol' Wizzy a good word so he just might make you "Art forum moderator". Well, if you continue to suck his dick enough of course, that is. I am not here on this bloody forum to bloody entertain anyone the likes of YOU, ya bleedin twat. Don't like my insults? Not clever, witty, genuine enough for ya? You bloody audacious pompous little twat ... THAT AINT FOR YOU TO DECIDE!!! YOU AINT NO TT-ER!!! YOU AINT NO OLDFAG!!! YOU'RE WIZZIES PERSONAL LITTLE CUM BUCKET AND YOU'LL NEVER EVER BE THE SLIGHTEST THING MORE!!! KNOW YOUR PLACE CUM BUCKET!!!!!!!
I can't speak for other moderators.
Of course you can't. It's not like you're a super-moderator like Themis or anything. You do know why you aren't, right? Because you suck. You sick dick. You suck senior citizen dick. Old, moldy, dank, smelly, cheesy senior citizen dick. On the corner. For about two cents per dick. Like the kind of genetic waste you are.

Yes, I know what the rules of TT state and they also state that you shouldn't be excessive.

You want us to use creative, genuine, witty, clever insults, but they can't ever be too excessive, they have to be spelled correctly, we have to use proper sentences and probably preferably proper punctuation as well ... Don't you see where you are going with this? These demands and limits for the use of what is even left of this forum, are getting head on ridiculous with those kinda rules. Still don't see it? Disagree? See a bloody shrink. Fast.
As Themis pointed out in one thread, it's getting rather excessive. If you really are 12 years old I apologize in advance but I'm tired of seeing your unfunny playground-tier insults. All non-insults are exempt from this. Continue to bait, spam, troll, and show everyone how bored you are as you normally would within the bounds of the TT forum rules.
Continue? You throw your pompous audacious bs in my face like it's an every day thing, and you expect me to continue? I'm telling ya, yer bloody losin' it.
TL;DR If you want to lampoon someone: spell it right, use sentences, and make it good or I will warn you if I see it. All Trash Talk rules are still in full effect.
actual TL;TR: "I'm Canaris, I think I'm hot shiite but actually I'm a POShiite, I made some head on ridiculous rules I'm throwing in all yer faces like it's nothing ... and now yer gonna entertain me."
Thank you,
The guy that wants you to whinge even more than you already did.
Don't you ever dare thank me again you POS, you don't even know the meaning of the word "thanks". If I ever see you using that word losely again, that's a beatin'.

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 13:38

Fagot is a bassoon

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 13:43

Themis wrote:Fagot is a bassoon
Oh, I thought differently first. Thanks Themis.

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 13:51

I'll let it go but only because I know you can't read very well and might not be comprehending my post.

If you'll note, it only pertains to insults. I don't care what else you do.

Bionic redhead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: LUE
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Bionic redhead » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 14:16

Guys we shouldn't let this break us apart. Individually we are weak like a single twig, but as a bundle we form a mighty fagot.
Last edited by Bionic redhead on Thu 23 Nov, 2017 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 14:21

Canaris wrote:I'll let it go but only because I know you can't read very well and might not be comprehending my post.

If you'll note, it only pertains to insults. I don't care what else you do.
Get dicked

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 14:59

Uncle Ben wrote:Get dicked
Is that all you people think about? I'm trying to make this a better place. If you're going to talk trash it should at least be entertaining.

I get it, it's TT and standards are for higher life forms. This is the one corner of the whole internet where you're free to practice your immaturity without judgment. But maybe you would care to tell me why improving the quality of life in this cesspit is clearly so physically painful that it appears you're suffering a medical emergency?

Technically, you should be warned for bypassing the profanity filter. It's right there in the TT rules.

And why are you worried about the forum becoming moribund? Why do you care so much?

cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: USSV

Postby cactuschewer » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 15:21

waht if we r being ironik?

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums
Mmm--->Womens---->Boobs----->Beer----->Derbs------>Posted
Collective
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [CR] [O-)-{]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Collective » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 16:54

Canaris wrote: And why are you worried about the forum becoming moribund? Why do you care so much?
Uncle Ben wrote:Working? As in taking part in the human rat race? I let that idea go 20 years ago, at age 15. Luckily I'm disabled so I can get by and continue my hobby of amature philosophy.
I do believe this is why: ^^^ TT dick jokes, and philosophy being unearthed by trolls is all that gives him joy in life. :paranoid:

I have returned from the abyss.

Prepare to be assimilated. :firedevil:
Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 18:27

Don't stress so hard about it, Benjamin. Just a child having a tantrum.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 23 Nov, 2017 19:22

I don't understand what's happening right now.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 02:44

Winchester wrote:I don't understand what's happening right now.
Just the mods who don't really care about the game and are so called volunteers
But take thier so called job so *beep* serious.

Comical

But wizard isn't smart enough to realize that they do more harm then any good

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 03:35

You don't? Srsly? Come on man, you're an actual lawyer and all that... Can't you see? Canaris is imposing some extra rules on TT, and the last thing this place needs, is more darn rules. And WHAT rules! Some kinda quality control!? Really? Actual grammar nazi-ing!? Really? The mods treat this place like it's no better than some sort of virtual recycle bin, moving every thread that gets a little hot down here, and now Canaris wants to install quality control in the recycle bin!? ... TT is the place where just about ANYTHING goes. Imposing quality control stifles creativity. (yes, yes, it's only quality control for "personal attacks" Canaris ... still!) I'm really not as upset as one might think from my first two posts in this topic, but I do truly and honestly believe this is definately one the most terrible ideas I've ever seen on these forums.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 03:46

Uncle Ben wrote:
You don't? Srsly? Come on man, you're an actual lawyer and all that... Can't you see? Canaris is imposing some extra rules on TT, and the last thing this place needs, is more darn rules. And WHAT rules! Some kinda quality control!? Really? Actual grammar nazi-ing!? Really? The mods treat this place like it's no better than some sort of virtual recycle bin, moving every thread that gets a little hot down here, and now Canaris wants to install quality control in the recycle bin!? ... TT is the place where just about ANYTHING goes. Imposing quality control stifles creativity. (yes, yes, it's only quality control for "personal attacks" Canaris ... still!) I'm really not as upset as one might think from my first two posts in this topic, but I do truly and honestly believe this is definately one the most terrible ideas I've ever seen on these forums.
the whole freaking thing s a joke

common sense ya use the forums to listen to feedback,ideas,complaints and such
to improve the game the forums support.

that would make to much sense
but then again after communicating with Wizard thru several emails
sheds light on the retardation of things on forums as well as AE itself

Return to “Trash Talk”