Canaris is a fagot

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Canaris is a fagot

Postby Canaris » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 09:26

TT literally is the recycle bin. That is and always was it's purpose. And it's not stifling creativity if you're actually attempting to cultivate it. If I had it my way TT wouldn't exist. It has no place on any forum. Almost every post here should be deleted as spam or rules violations. Nothing in Trash Talk has anything relevant to do with Astro Empires AND is nothing but spam. There's nothing creative or sacred to it.

I predicted the response accurately, at least. But I suppose I should have known that the try hards would have zero interest in rubbing their brain cells together.

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 10:07

Man ...
Yes, imposing quality control DOES stifle creativity. No-one can bring his A-game 100% of the time. And can this place still hold on to a little joyous spontaneaty please? Sometimes the best and most humorous situations occur when someone simply blurts something out, then others come in and respond and the situation gets absolutely hilarious. Trying to turn this "recycle bin", which you obviously have no affection for whatsoever otherwise you wouldn't claim it wouldn't even exist if it were up to you, into some kind of weird elitist ... iunno ... flame-fest? ... without ever being too excessive ... WORST ... IDEA ... EVER !!!

Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 16:55

It's a spam board Canaries. Just about every game has one.

You cry "muh kuhreeaytehvuhtea" and all this other stuff yet you actively participate as a try-hard contributing 0 of it yourself. If you want to be moved, go to 4chan or a poetry slam. Just because your role play litter box is dead does not mean you can go to a different sub-forum and mold it to your liking. Quite frankly these demands of yours are frivolous and you're actually autistic if you for one second believed this was a good idea.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 17:00

Canaris wrote:But maybe you would care to tell me why improving the quality of life in this cesspit is clearly so physically painful that it appears you're suffering a medical emergency?
>improving the quality of life
>in a cesspit

That makes no sense.
Canaris wrote:Technically, you should be warned for bypassing the profanity filter. It's right there in the TT rules.
*beep*, there was no "bypass" there, it's not Ben's fault the filter is braindead.

Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 17:14

Canaries is either playing a ruseful prank on us or he's retarded.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 20:58

Canaris wrote:TT literally is the recycle bin. That is and always was it's purpose. And it's not stifling creativity if you're actually attempting to cultivate it. If I had it my way TT wouldn't exist. It has no place on any forum. Almost every post here should be deleted as spam or rules violations. Nothing in Trash Talk has anything relevant to do with Astro Empires AND is nothing but spam. There's nothing creative or sacred to it.

I predicted the response accurately, at least. But I suppose I should have known that the try hards would have zero interest in rubbing their brain cells together.
you sit there and preach this and that
and how bad some of us are.

but yet here u sit being a "volunteer" for a forums
but work do hard to be an idiot nazi on here.

think it's you mods are the ones with no life

"if I had my way it wouldn't exsit"
hell then nothing in this section shouldn't exist cause none of it has anything to do with AE

fact is the forums as a whole doesn't do anything for AE
so guess we can close the whole forums
then you would have to find something else to fill the no life gap that would be in your life.
it's ppl like you that actually kill things not us

maybe you are the one that needs to actually get a life
Last edited by swearengen on Fri 24 Nov, 2017 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 20:59

Alright, so ... I don't consider it likely, at all actually, that any of us are going to get it through Canaris' thick skull just how foolish this idea is. He won't have a change of heart. That's just a thing about fools. None of them even half realise just how foolish they are, if they did, they wouldn't be such fools anymore since self-knowledge is the start of all wisdom.

Long story short: I'm going to blatantly ignore Canaris from now on, and that includes his latest brainfart "rules". If I get warnings for that, so be it. If that ends up getting me banned, so be it. If I end up getting permabanned, so be it. There's way greener pastures than this one on the big ol' inturwebz anyway, without any annoying gay arse little profanity filters, without Wizzies retarted little boy harem... Just about everyone who posted in this thread so far, if not everyone except for Canaris, knows what I'm talking about.

One more thing: Canaris: If you send me warnings, don't bother explaining the reasons. Send them on to Winchester, he is my TT space lawyer from now on, who is going to make your life miserable with appeal after appeal after appeal, each time you hit yer gay arse little POAWER button. He gets paid in rep points. Suck it.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Fri 24 Nov, 2017 23:20

I honestly can't tell if Canaris is attempting a large-scale troll or if he's serious.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 00:14

Won't get far either way.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 25 Nov, 2017 04:49

Canaris wrote:TT literally is the recycle bin. That is and always was it's purpose. And it's not stifling creativity if you're actually attempting to cultivate it. If I had it my way TT wouldn't exist. It has no place on any forum. Almost every post here should be deleted as spam or rules violations. Nothing in Trash Talk has anything relevant to do with Astro Empires AND is nothing but spam. There's nothing creative or sacred to it.

straight up nazi talk, and not the good kind, run of mill murderous genocide racist nazi, no, the actual true deep evil type nazi kind.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby ViG90 » Sun 26 Nov, 2017 23:23

Canaris wrote:TT literally is the recycle bin. That is and always was it's purpose. And it's not stifling creativity if you're actually attempting to cultivate it. If I had it my way TT wouldn't exist. It has no place on any forum. Almost every post here should be deleted as spam or rules violations. Nothing in Trash Talk has anything relevant to do with Astro Empires AND is nothing but spam. There's nothing creative or sacred to it..
so if TT was supposed to be a recycling bin and it is more than that why, pray tell why must us TTers now suddenly "cultivate" creative post just for you? by your logic TT evolved from its original purpose.. and it does exist because AE deemed it so... so obviously TT does has a place here. it is nice you have an opinion about how the forums should be. we all do. but using your "power" to change what was certainly not broken before you got here is just *beep* lame. not sure why we have to measure up to you expectations but i guess AE just does not give a *beep* about the forums so you can throw so weight around now finally lol

i have never agreed much with your post but have always respected your opinions as your own and as such, shown you respect or at least restraint even here in TT. it kinda sucks that you cant just leave TT alone and just leave TT if it does not suit you or your humor itstead of making us slaves to it.

dont expect to get much shuckin', janglin', shufflin' or jivin' from us here TTers. i aint no
Canaris wrote:I predicted the response accurately, at least. But I suppose I should have known that the try hards would have zero interest in rubbing their brain cells together.
we dont want to rub our brain cell together down here. we just talk *beep* to each other and that is fine. some times a *beep* you response should not be witty. and just because TT has become the new OG does not mean we needed modded as such. nor is TT, with your new rules bull *beep*, some fun little prediction game for your amusement. i guess it could be at this point with the state the forum is in but in that case, who is really sadder? us TTers who like to come piss on each other in here on occasion or the guy who cant handle the fact they are not pissing in his ear instead?

/requeststicky

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 00:07

ViG90 wrote: who is really sadder? us TTers who like to come piss on each other in here on occasion or the guy who cant handle the fact they are not pissing in his ear instead?
Look at that ... That, and to lesser extent the rest you said ... Some actual prose from our notorious conversation killer. :mrgreen:
Well, that's a rep!
ViG90 wrote:/requeststicky
/signed

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 04:38

Trash Talk should be renamed to Salt Mine.

I ask you again: if this is where you "come to piss on each other" (not something any functioning member of society would admit to doing), if it's nothing more than spam (by your own admission), then why do you care so much? Why is this such a serious issue? Are you reading what you're typing?

I'd like to amend my previous statement. I couldn't have predicted this level of childishness. One tiny little caveat to the rules and you go off the deep end. What do you think is happening here? You act as if this is some existential threat. Is that how you identify online? As a netizen of the recycle bin on a space game forum?

Look, you all know - just as I do - that the new rule is unenforceable (and you'll note I didn't add it to any rules posts). But I wonder if you realize the uptick in activity it has brought TT. And just look at the walls of text some of you have posted in response. Don't kid yourselves though, you can't be the 'new OG' even on your best day.

You can bring quality to a cesspit, Wlerin. God Emperor Trump calls it draining the swamp.

I do like that you think that this is some kind of power trip, that I'm "throwing my weight around". How delusional do you think I am? How self-aggrandizing are you? There is nothing here for anyone to power trip over. If I wanted to stroke my e-peen I'd do it literally anywhere else. This is Trash Talk and I'm doing nothing more than participating.

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 05:01

Uncle Ben wrote:Alright, so ... I don't consider it likely, at all actually, that any of us are going to get it through Canaris' thick skull just how foolish this idea is. He won't have a change of heart. That's just a thing about fools. None of them even half realise just how foolish they are, if they did, they wouldn't be such fools anymore since self-knowledge is the start of all wisdom.

Long story short: I'm going to blatantly ignore Canaris from now on, and that includes his latest brainfart "rules". If I get warnings for that, so be it. If that ends up getting me banned, so be it. If I end up getting permabanned, so be it. There's way greener pastures than this one on the big ol' inturwebz anyway, without any annoying gay arse little profanity filters, without Wizzies retarted little boy harem... Just about everyone who posted in this thread so far, if not everyone except for Canaris, knows what I'm talking about.

One more thing: Canaris: If you send me warnings, don't bother explaining the reasons. Send them on to Winchester, he is my TT space lawyer from now on, who is going to make your life miserable with appeal after appeal after appeal, each time you hit yer gay arse little POAWER button. He gets paid in rep points. Suck it.
Children gonna child. Especially ones that just recently discovered their penis and are obsessed with it.

Seriously dude, it's all you talk about. It's pretty weird.

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 05:05

Wlerin wrote:
Canaris wrote:Technically, you should be warned for bypassing the profanity filter. It's right there in the TT rules.
*beep*, there was no "bypass" there, it's not Ben's fault the filter is braindead.
I don't know what forum you've been browsing but he bypasses the profanity filter on the regular. I don't really care about that I was just making a point: there are tons of rules on this forum that simply never get enforced.

Return to “Trash Talk”