part 1 OOC edited,year 1475, day 117,

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

part 1 OOC edited,year 1475, day 117,

Postby atom man » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 12:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVvD4JVLIDI
HE BABY MAMA ARE LYRICS food.
fnny only keys working.....

nra kids gns and hey don care......................................................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1fG1WjTAQw
TT Barn Burner Wayne Quote 28 Mar 2018, 09:38:38
And I got plenty...
Till we stop using munnies.
TT Barn Burner Wayne Quote 28 Mar 2018, 09:37:43
No fokking munnies.
TT Barn Burner Wayne Quote 28 Mar 2018, 09:35:19
U2 the video with green day.........
2/3 of useful gear returned from the gulf 24 hrs.........
was Classified information!!!!

Dmitry Rhianna and Compton, with drakes Wayne Crosby's...
and the bad *beep* band Crosby stills Nash and Young......

Sing for Cheslov☺ /facepalm :shock: :shifty: :bleh: :whisle: :biglaugh: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :snooty: :think:
I am going through the years of my favorite finds.
A video where Kurt, and and a base player, from my profile, are yet get off a plane in Seattle. ...
Emergency landing......
Assassination attempts, to the gym.
Fok+++++++++++++++ c
u soon as possible to have a couple days ago by the way!
Version 2 of this message, has been attacked by ninjas, the same time babe, the best way to go to dollar store, Please buy me one of those people that are available for download 99.
After 90 days for condo fees of your server preference!
Give it up everyone said!
Fok, foked me on Sigma! !!!!!!
Just to see how good I was....
If he's a starry eyed original skipper!

Due to it`s pg 14 rating, the Role play will appear in Trash talk.
um i need help, will be wanting to make a new Role Play, but i need help with story line and stuff!!!
must Value and stay true while massively expanding on AE.

"Whatever! but he isn't here to talk about anything Out of character. He's literally here to spam".
"He's been popping up all over the place for what ever reason, In off game and TT it's fine, even Tavern can accept it, but here we have a certain class, and that spamming just disrupts character development.

oh please also sticky this to the Mod forum, will be asking Wizard also just in case.

I can't stand when people like, come in and spam it randomly. I don't know, maybe it would be good.

Not knowing what 'Overpowered' is can be quite devastating for any attempt to start a Role Play.

but I may at least get more friendly trolls.
"can I report him as spam?"
"It has to spin, it's round!"

Join the good cheer, Love, HIVE, IQ, Humble, DNA, Full clip interstellar Role Play, I need more people to play,
or did a guild have their own role play thread? come on I have been back for 2 years people, Atom is spam or laughter!!!
I got 4k views because a small handful were following the instructions i was posting into the title, instead of using up my periodical bumps.

spamming not quite, my Interpretation of etiquette, read all 779 pages before the first time we went through this, this time will sound out and quote important passages. SPAM? sorry, but this is a OOC right, lets just all post what we want, as long as it`s on topic OK?

oh, don't worry ^^
the assault I was planning on, for Kodak moments is merely the beginning of the end... :twisted:
"you said STFU to everything.

Anyways, Back on the discussion, I want some opinions from people and what they think about the the Recap of Wayne becoming a sticky."
Hell, its already high fire powered fleet vs fleet straightforward.

Post by DarkMirror » Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:18
The only problem with using one topic for all OOC discussion is that threads will become confused. Multiple threads, with very different story lines, deserve multiple OOC threads to make sense of them.

"It's not, So you still have to write up walls of text if you want to boost your post count in Role Play too."
I trust the trolls here, to be of more help to me, than many people from other communities, here i get a mix of nice people and interactive trolls, Balor once took 3 months to respond to me, took him that long to dig up old information!

so so true...
That`s why an English dictionary doesn't have Spanish words in it.

All I ask is for one long standing in character thread, for my AE character Wayne...
during AE`s peak, role players may have made more than one thread at a time!

This thread is more or less for speculative OOC discussions, definitively but not necessarily based on other threads, you guys are still free to make a OOC thread to mirror this Role Play thread, if there is enough need.

Who knows what the future holds my friend, Who knows. :wink:
As the new Role Play mod.. You should, You know, Join in on one of the Role Play's
Leave ETA alone they are still coping with me!
*FYI just joking we always welcome new victims, um players, into the thread!!! just don`t make an Uber race, previous instruction given, perceived reason for some trolling}, Barn Burner, Alias Gibberish Wayne, gets kinda freaky.

As soon as i get that crystal clear response, done from 5 to 12 sources, we can imagine, oh wait I can`t post it out loud! :eh:
I did a while back, the opening was to you wiz. I assumed you were too busy to respond.
That wouldn't be a problem, but due to it's important part in the organization of the ETA story.

I read on a post called Death Star VS Doomsday`s attack or something, its funny as hell... I think Panzer Kibosh or some name like that posted it.
Its funny, the guy who gives people allot of junk for posting in Role Play, tries to post, and gets zero responses, serves 'em right ah ha ha :lol:

chat about what exactly muffinz?
If it has to do with some kind of Red Ping, Then yes >.> ^.^ <.<
a long time ago, in a muffin far far away...MUFFINZ WARS

And the idea nearly murdered.......... :whisle: :silenced: :snooty: :think: :wall: :paranoid: :nonono :nonono :nonono
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY9UQ6sWIvU

it's all very quickly done, and we don't always edit and fix our mistakes, but they are good stories.
So it depends, on what you want to write, how much time you wish to invest, and basically what you're into, anything that melds to interstellar travel is acceptable.

Alright, If you never understood role play, and I've always had some questions:
What stops me from going into a role play and saying "And then a giant Hop Along came in and nailed the enemy to the floor with a nail gun, and then attached a car battery to him, and he exploded. Then he threw [some other role play username here] into a pool full of hydro choloric acid."
Seriously, couldn't someone just jump right in, and commit mass homicide, and murder the role play? "Also there are limitations to how violent the role play can be."

Your the strongest member in the group of people writing the story.
This is usually reserved for the Game Master (or at least someone, who has been playing long enough, to know the story and not abuse abuse that power) or for a Non-Player Character.
You should not use terms like, "Can stop almost anything." "Can go anywhere", "Can pierce any armor."

Typically in a role-play, we suggest different weapons or strategies, to fight each other, The opposing side, then needs to think up a counter weapon, or a counter strategy to challenge his opponent. When you use a term like I stated above, you look lazy in that it's like if your saying it doesn't matter what you think up, I've already defeated it.
You claim your technology is greater than that of the Drekons. (that's an immediate Red flag)
You have an incredibly old or ancient race that has recently "re-awoken!"
This isn't automatically overpowered, but needs to be carefully used, due to the usual ancient secret power, that they have with them, or hidden somewhere, which can cause them to become overpowered. Just try to use good judgment if you create this sort of race. During Role Play discussions or planning you often reply "Well mine's better."
If you want your Player class to be Bad-ASS, you have to earn it, you can't just go around beating everyone at everything.
You enter a battle, in which you where supposedly outnumbered and out-gunned, and you come out with practically zero losses.
Because luck can only go so far, try to maintain a certain level of realism.
Your race uses special Weapons of Mass Destruction, that we have never heard of in Astro Empires, is OK.
This is also not an automatic overpowered aspect, we often use super weapons in the story.
It is fun for us to each have special custom weapons, to differentiate ourselves and our races and classes, But you have to be careful, how often you use these special weapons.

Whenever someone comes in and does one of these things in serious excess, we ask him to stop. Depending on his attitude we can give him several warnings, 1 warning or even no warning. If he continues, we collectively ban him from the thread by putting him on our ignore lists.
If he continues I think we are allowed to ask moderators to give him warnings and real bans. We have asked some people to leave the thread already and we've even had to put one player on our ignore lists (he wasn't overpowered, he just payed NO attention to the story and posted any random thing that he felt like. I think he was actually an 8 year old or something.)
flagrant 12 year old here just wants his own thread back!!!!
um, well we don't really feel the need to give too much gore descriptions. We do have violent parts. We even have some suggestive scenes, so I would guess some of it is PG, But we're not really writing horror, I would say that it's not much worse than your average Teen rated video game, So we don't have a set limitation but more of an unspoken mutual consent.

"there`s plenty of action in it, so yeah i guess teen rating is a good way to put it. Yeah there is some blood in it, but if you really need to post a fully blown gore scene, to make it exciting, you need better writing skills." ~ do remember its a lifetime of being 12, been waiting a decade to feel worthy... ~
Well basically his view point is to give no warnings. If a person doesn't work out it's an immediate out.
Thankfully the rest of us have some more patience.
But yes, he can be pretty loud in his requests (or demands...) sometimes.
somehow, i think the Role Play section is going to be VERY active, more than the new Beta P&W o_O

"Well I think that's a good thing. As long as the serious or dedicated writers stay in the serious thread and the Trash Talkers stay in the joke threads."
trying to attract both in my Wayne thread!!!

even waited to start till i had more of the story mapped out.
I follow the rules, if we rule. sorry been busy compiling data, for a popular game clone, like 2006 to 2008 AE style patches and bug fixes, but not the AE clone. :think: :paranoid: :shifty: 2002
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: part 1 OOC edited,year 1475, day 117, where i will begin versing of story I am leasing comment

Postby atom man » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 21:32

necessary doable, game mechanics like race, i want a gang bonus like commanders, must fit with, trade subterfuge.

the year 1475, will add missing leers, letters missing keys, will save before edit, need copy paste missing,
675 years before your first contacts, a time before you actually join a server, rest tonight.

your Ideas welcome, and mod need word spread now so they read tonight.

why i double post and bump, the other half slipped of the board again, ONLY ASKED for a sticky, like since Iridium. :headshake: :wall:

any how, I will keep working for some reason i can no login on mobile, so typing is hard........ :silenced: :( :( :( :grumpy: :grumpy:
Last edited by atom man on Tue 01 May, 2018 08:02, edited 1 time in total.

I follow the rules, if we rule. sorry been busy compiling data, for a popular game clone, like 2006 to 2008 AE style patches and bug fixes, but not the AE clone. :think: :paranoid: :shifty: 2002
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: part 1 OOC edited,year 1475, day 117,

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 07:21

Very good. Truly entertaining. If I were you I'd throw in a filter bypass left and right though, just to be sure the mods read ALL this shiite.

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 07:29

Ben, stop patronizing the boy. Only thing he needs to throw is himself off a bridge..while holding all his youtube collections.

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Tue 01 May, 2018 02:55

Logans Run wrote:Ben, stop patronizing the boy. Only thing he needs to throw is himself off a bridge..while holding all his youtube collections.

Ben might brain rape me, but he is one of the few not patronizing me. :paranoid: :bleh:

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Tue 01 May, 2018 06:23

HA

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Tue 01 May, 2018 08:09

Uncle Ben wrote:Very good. Truly entertaining. If I were you I'd throw in a filter bypass left and right though, just to be sure the mods read ALL this shiite.

no need for filtering anymore, i am on a positive watch list. :dance:

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Tue 01 May, 2018 11:08

atom man wrote:
Uncle Ben wrote:Very good. Truly entertaining. If I were you I'd throw in a filter bypass left and right though, just to be sure the mods read ALL this shiite.

Yes, any of his posts that ramble like this, we consign to TT so you lot can deal with it :biglaugh:

Only time that we do edit his posts, is when he does a really "smart" thing and puts login/password information in (of which he has done before) along with personal data.

And AM, sticky/copy denied.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Tue 01 May, 2018 14:55

Richelieu wrote:
atom man wrote:

Yes, any of his posts that ramble like this, we consign to TT so you lot can deal with it :biglaugh:

Only time that we do edit his posts, is when he does a really "smart" thing and puts login/password information in (of which he has done before) along with personal data.

And AM, sticky/copy denied.

Yeah sure, that was all very interesting and I totally read that entire thing. You need to GTFO now though.

Canaris
Global Moderator

Postby Canaris » Wed 02 May, 2018 02:36

Another turd flushed into the sewer with the rest of the turds.

Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Wed 02 May, 2018 04:48

If an autist ever had a stroke this is what it would look like

Return to “Trash Talk”