Crybaby Rabid..

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Crybaby Rabid..

Postby Logans Run » Fri 17 Aug, 2018 00:29

Let's think on this a lil..

Timeline: Ben and i kinda had it with Rich the B a few months back
(Posting in TT drops to near zero)

@2-3 months ago
*pm from Vig*
"hey we have TT Discord server if you wanna join. it is not too active either but we keep in touch that way."
--------
Sent: Sun 13 May, 2018 22:41
Recipient: ViG90
"Nah i shun skype/discord type thingys. In juno..skype..i just saw too much stabby stuff. Too personal."
----------
Sent: Thu 02 Aug, 2018 06:41
Recipient: Logans Run
"Join the discord server with a whole bunch of old TTers already! You don't have to voice chat there if you don't want to, many don't, there's plenty to do in text form too.

https://discord.gg/xxxxx
See you there, right? RIGHT!? :D"
-------
Sent: Thu 02 Aug, 2018 08:22
Recipient: Uncle Ben

"Grrr.
Maybe! Im seriously busy these days. Work work work.
Finally making $xx an hr. *beepin* recession *beeped* me up.

Ok ok part of it was my fault. ...meh..idk..maybe.
I also say...*beep* rich. He has no pwr in TT.
Hell..he gave me a *lemon* last week. I said "blow me"
..nothing happened..cept hr warned me again. Lol..not officially..just quoted some b.s."

*Disclaimer: Logan does not condoning the use of fellatio from said person and is really ashamed of said term.
..unless your really good at it.*
------

OK SO LETS see what happened...
I join and almost everyone is incog. I mean..i know 2 outta 15?..names.
Let's stop there. Why the flying F is everyone incog these days??
Why do you feel the need to hide?

Anyways..
I learn Canfred, Winchester and Werhlin (damn...mis-spelled again. Really thought i had it this time..)
sometimes stop in. And im fine with that. Dont mind anyone quoted.
(Actually nobody in AE really bugs me much)

And ofc what happens? Im trolled right away by Rabid..and a few ..well canfred dont bother me really..he only knows one thing: trolling.
So im like "wtf? Its like day 1 in TT again."

Sooo..i stick around..try to be cool..not troll back. Swap a few stories about this n that.
Then Rabid (the insecure PUSS) trolls yet again. I say back, "see this is why your still a night janitor/security guard."
(He even laughs)
But ooooh. Nope, he was hurt. Goes and cries to Ben about that one lil comment.
And i would LOVE to hear what he said Ben.

Point is..who da fork do you let into you place? Pansies???
I dont mean you others mentioned above. I respect you all.
And Ben i liked reading you gab too but you lost a few points with me here.
How bout you go back and see the ish "I" took? It wasn't really too too bad but seemed constant.
Did i come crying to you to "ban" anyone??

If you cant take ish back...run back to your MOMMA, Rabid.

Edited to be nicer. Since im such a nice guy :whisle:

Collective
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [CR] [O-)-{]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Crybaby Rabid..

Postby Collective » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 15:27

You serious? :o Kind of glad I didn't jump on when I got an invite the other day.
I have returned from the abyss.

Prepare to be assimilated. :firedevil:

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 16:06

*checks discord chat history*
*logan is the one who had a meltdown*

As expected. Now stop doing drugs, kid.

----

Generally speaking though, chats are closer to "live", and the feelings exposed in them more raw and unfiltered, than forum posts. If you try to "troll" (post like an angry, drunk retard) the way you do here, the reactions ... are not going to be the same.

Also, if you were less of a newfag you'd know Parrots was always more on the spam/silly/absurd side of TT than the flaming side.

@Collective I'm tempted to say you of all people belong there, but then I never actually check that server, so I don't really know what it's like anymore (or ever).

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 21:20

Collective wrote:You serious? :o Kind of glad I didn't jump on when I got an invite the other day.

Yeah im seruous. And that pompous chick whlen is just on the rag. Total biotch liar. I had no "meltdown".
I was chill the whole time. Rabid is just some low-life tool who thinks ragging on newcomers makes him seem cool.
When i first got in i read something about him saying some racist chit that even Ben said was uncool. I can't recall it..i skimmed.

He said he wants to be in the service industry. I got something he can service.

Like i said vig...skype type of platforms are stupid..well, for the most part. ..it really depends on the company you let in.

The Monarch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RageX]

Postby The Monarch » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 13:59

Logans Run wrote:...skype type of platforms are stupid..well, for the most part. ..it really depends on the company you let in.

In other n00se, Skype shares have dramatically soared in value over night.

Linked to Logans refusal to use Skype?

Maybe..

Maybe not..

Maybe most likely..

Maybe lemons ..

Gtfo (/signed)
What can I do to you that life hasn't already?

Collective
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [CR] [O-)-{]

Postby Collective » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 04:44

Logans Run wrote:
Collective wrote:You serious? :o Kind of glad I didn't jump on when I got an invite the other day.

Yeah im seruous. And that pompous chick whlen is just on the rag. Total biotch liar. I had no "meltdown".
I was chill the whole time. Rabid is just some low-life tool who thinks ragging on newcomers makes him seem cool.
When i first got in i read something about him saying some racist chit that even Ben said was uncool. I can't recall it..i skimmed.

He said he wants to be in the service industry. I got something he can service.

Like i said vig...skype type of platforms are stupid..well, for the most part. ..it really depends on the company you let in.

Wlerin wrote:@Collective I'm tempted to say you of all people belong there, but then I never actually check that server, so I don't really know what it's like anymore (or ever).

Moi? How dare you lump me in with the likes of Dark Zero. :snooty:
Miranda isn't in the chat... is she? :shifty:

Waaay to trigger the snowflakes Logan... honestly. Assuming someone's gender... in this day and age. :bumping:

Tsk Tsk. Naughty Naughty.
I have returned from the abyss.

Prepare to be assimilated. :firedevil:

ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 07:27

Logans Run wrote:Like i said vig...skype type of platforms are stupid..well, for the most part. ..it really depends on the company you let in.

Well one man's heaven is another man's hell. If you don't like these platforms, don't join. I get it. discord is not for everyone. Nor is that room. Not sure if you can't really take a joke but you don't get it. And you don't have to..

Also it is Parrot's room. He invited us. And you. And zomg a little trolling & you say some negative dick *beep* like a little biootch /facepalm

I have to remind myself that you don't really know anything about here. Still didn't have to be a dick. But ok so you took a bug leap and tried something new with discord and the big meanie Parrots picked on you twice ?!?!?!11! *makes 5 year old grumpyface with hands on hips*. You got booted for being cancer.. then you write this thread? Are you *beep* serious? So not only are you an A-hole but you're a biootch too?

Got it.

Also this whole thread is just you crying..
~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 12:46

Err idk what your talking about vig. Your welcome to copy/paste here where you think i..dicked out was it?

As i recall, i was trolled since i got there. Only said a lil ish back to canfred. Then one "only" other comment was Rabids job.

Soo..2 times. Wut you smoking? And how is this a cry thread? Its pointing out how YOUR guy cant take it.

You were never around..niether was Ben really. The two guys i joined to chat with \o/

Basically yeah, those platforms are not my bag, baby.

Like to add, in my days in Juno with skype, we had "friends" join. Ppl wr played with.
It woulda been nice to warn me beforehand about what goes on there. Like "hey Logan its just like TT..we talk a lik chit and hang out."

I woulfa passed. Thanks for the bashing trap thou.

Return to “Trash Talk”