Dr. Ford vs. Kavanaugh...

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dr. Ford vs. Kavanaugh...

Postby Logans Run » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 22:43

Did anyone watch it? Or some of it?
If so can you please point me to some highlights?

See..i have to be at wotk AT faqin 4am so that means im way too tired afterwards to watch a liberal circus.

I DID listen to Fords opening statment where she was trying hard to cry but apparently couldn't. *coughLies*
..and was fading out after she droned on.

Would appreciate any links to something popcorn-worthy.
Thanks!

Btw, what is she a doctor of?

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Dr. Ford vs. Kavanaugh...

Postby Baylor » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 00:39

I watched all of this (18 minutes Ford), most of this (44 minutes of Kavanaugh), and I also watched Juanita Broaddrick reliving her rape experience

if the Ford performance seems fake that's because it is. in contrast to the genuine emotion of Kavanaugh and Broaddrick

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 03:34

Baylor wrote:I watched all of this (18 minutes Ford), most of this (44 minutes of Kavanaugh), and I also watched Juanita Broaddrick reliving her rape experience

if the Ford performance seems fake that's because it is. in contrast to the genuine emotion of Kavanaugh and Broaddrick
Didn't watch any of those save for a few mins about broadwick. Her actually working for Bill Clintons campain lends a lot of credibility to her story.
And then ofc we learn about Monica Lewinsky and go, "wow..yeah Bill IS rather horny a lot, isn't he?"

But the point then is the same as now: you should not be able to take someone down like Bill Clinton OR anyone, simply on a he said/ she said case.
The saddest part of all of this is the leftist media and political left politburo saying/showing ppl saying, "we believe you, Ford."

Long ago when i was 20'ish, I complain to a friend that I got selected for jury duty and ofc didnt want to go.
He said, "i know how you can get out of it..when your being interviewed, say 'i know if thier guilty just by looking at em!' "
Lol..i thought that was good.

But the left takes that and believes it. No proof needed for them. "Prove you didn't rape her" is basically what they say.

Anyways..nah i wound up watching Tucker Calson's take on it.
At least half of his show (20mins). I know he can be over the top at times but the other half..he's pretty damn fair and even-minded.
I like how he pointed out two senators (starting at @8:30). One, Sen. Booker (D) who "admitted" to groping a girl in high school..actually sitting there accusing Kavanaugh of doing the same. (Basically be like he was)
Then at @9:10 Sen Blumenthal (D) who repeatedly lied about his service in Vietnam, was sitting there questioning Kavanaugh's about HIS honesty
Saying, "..false in one thing, false in everything..."

As Tuckers said it best before these dem ho's spoke, "at times, the hypocrisy was so high you wondered how people could breathe in there."

Well i may be wrong here (way wrong) to actually hope that the Kav won't be nominated..for the sole reason the dems get clobbered in the mid-terms for it.
Not fair..for sure. But im looking at the bigger good it will do.
And that is, the old dems...the sane ones that are too afraid to speak up and say "this is wrong what we are doing" (who we've become in all areas)..to maybe..just maybe, take back thier party finally.

It seriously is just like this: adults vs children in politics.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 01:20

Kavanaugh was practically crying during his testimony. How could anyone trust someone who gets so emotional and can't stay professional? How can he remain impartial when he's sitting on the bench during an emotional case if he starts tearing up like that?

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 04:35

Winchester wrote:Kavanaugh was practically crying during his testimony. How could anyone trust someone who gets so emotional and can't stay professional? How can he remain impartial when he's sitting on the bench during an emotional case if he starts tearing up like that?
Nice troll-try. But ..no.

You still following me around? Then make a better argument. That b couldn't even answer simple questions without her lawyer's (scumbags) turning off her mic and telling her what to say.
:sleep:

Return to “Trash Talk”