They say if you give a man a fish...

Forum for trash talk, flaming, spam and any non relevant discussion. Basically you can talk about anything you want as long as you don't resort to insults or offenses. This forum has a low moderation level so enter at your own risk!
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

They say if you give a man a fish...

Postby Logans Run » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 07:35

He can eat for a day..

But if you teach a man to fish..

Then he's got to get a license. But he doesn't have any money. Now he's got to get a job and get into the social security system so he can pay taxes.
And now you're going to audit the cock sucker cuz he's not really good with math!
Now you got the I.R.S. van pulling up and he'll take ALL your shiet.
He'll take your black velvet Elvis, your Batman toothbrush, your penis-pump and that all goes up for auction with the burden of proof on YOU because you forgot the license because you we're just worried about...eating a fkn fish!

And you couldn't even COOK the fish because you needed a permit for an open flame!
And the health department is going to start asking you a lot of questions like, "where are you going to dump the scales and guts?"
"This is not a sanitary environment."

And ladies and gentlemen if you get sick of it all at the end of the day...its not even legal to KILL yourself in this country!
\o/

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: They say if you give a man a fish...

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 23:49

Did you just literally steal that from a George Carlin video? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: They say if you give a man a fish...

Postby Logans Run » Sun 30 Sep, 2018 02:05

Nah some other dude.

Return to “Trash Talk”