Space Nazi's Win the Server.

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Re: Space Nazi's Win the Server.

Postby Richelieu » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 04:26

2nd warning: Keep on topic.

There will be no third warning.

To clarify on the subject of account selling, etc.

Selling, buying or advertising game accounts
19.1 - Selling or announcing your interest in the sale or purchase of a game account is completely forbidden. Astro Empires does not condone the transaction of game accounts between users and any player doing so will do it on their own risk. Posting about this on the forum won't be allowed.

19.2 – The forum is not to be used to advertise any form of account transfer, even if this does not include a financial benefit to either party.

To answer your other statement.

says nothing about those accusing Kahar of using scripts....

If you have an issue with the opinion of the support team, then I suggest you send them an email direct. The forum moerators are not game administrators.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 05:26

Agent Dawg wrote:
Kaly wrote:Jason is killing me over here!!!

When Komuso and myself joined SS, Karanga ADMITTED to using a script, even said the majority of his guild was, shoot, Komuso even had access to it!!!!!

So, stop with your "my guild is holier than thou" crap.

and there you have it. both sides cheated.....

What disturbs me is that a moderator gets on threatning to close this thread because the accusations against Jason regarding account buying and says nothing about those accusing Kahar of using scripts....

Double standard and trifling.... be consistent.....

Now that its come out for a FACT that both sides were cheating. Jason, its semantics when you claim you didnt cheat, because I didnt cheat either but as a result, the whole server is literally shut down because Admin took a side.

I also state again, that this is an admin issue. Fix the game. If you would have been on top of your game, cheating on either side wouldnt have gotten to where it has...
Unfair to those that didnt have a dog in this issue.

Listen to the people who have put years and money into your schtick. Instead of starting yet another server, fix the issues in the game now.

i hear ya on the cheating issue thats for sure
But you know as well as i do
"fix" things are not in game owners vocab

more so considering how many servers betwwen Beta and Kepler smh

Viperidae

Postby Viperidae » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 12:52

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Portuguese.

RavenTheImmortal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby RavenTheImmortal » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 17:00

Script usage would explain a great deal of what was happening to my account many years ago.
I had followed what my guild wanted, and I needed a vacation. I was asked for account details. (Like it matters really now, I don't have a game account on any server now.)
Since I didn't know the length of my vacation I handed over those details.

I came back and let people know I was back, and I'd set up my fleet, tech, and banks, and in the middle of being online, I'd get booted off, sign back in, and my stuff would
be spent, moved or be missing from where I had it sitting. So even after I had informed people that I could control my own account, the powers behind who controlled the
script didn't care. I changed my password, and was *very* shortly prompted to why I had done this.

I also saw that deleted members list. And I asked a few of them about it, if they were playing and got forcibly removed from the game, or freely deleted. One of them had
told me years ago they had quit, yet their account is in that list of 83 deleted.

Overall, I can't say I was surprised to see this list. A few people on it, yea surprise there. But the length, and reason for the list? Just made me laugh that it took over 5 years
from when I quit, for it to happen.

Also... Heya KaHaR!! Nice to see ya still around.

Respect the quiet. As they do the most harm.
Avvy stolen from ZT Strike. Granted =]
Aergistal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Alpha: [CUBE]
Beta: [-PM-]

Postby Aergistal » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 22:43

Scrips or no scripts it's irrelevant. Beta is dead now.

Delete your account and join CUBE in Alpha. Follow me there and you'll feel alive again, not like a ghost in Beta :)

Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 23:18

Recruitment goes in recruitment.
This thread is for recriminations.
:neutral2:

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Postby Death Smurf » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 15:01

This is the best statement I have seen on the subject

Also found this too when looking at the guild rankings. He appears to be rather piqued with FAIL's leadership

Original account here

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
taliesin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby taliesin » Sat 02 Dec, 2017 19:49

I find it hilarious the people believe that independent decisions can not actually be made.

You found one or two inactive people complaining but the majority did not drink they cool aid they were all just looking for a way for this farce of a game to come to an end in the most amusing way, least effort way.

Depriving the other side of debris was the most palatable way of giving up a terrible game that has been dragging on half a decade too long.

Agent Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: gggg

Postby Agent Dawg » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 18:37

Richelieu wrote:2nd warning: Keep on topic.

There will be no third warning.

To clarify on the subject of account selling, etc.

Selling, buying or advertising game accounts
19.1 - Selling or announcing your interest in the sale or purchase of a game account is completely forbidden. Astro Empires does not condone the transaction of game accounts between users and any player doing so will do it on their own risk. Posting about this on the forum won't be allowed.

19.2 – The forum is not to be used to advertise any form of account transfer, even if this does not include a financial benefit to either party.

To answer your other statement.

says nothing about those accusing Kahar of using scripts....

If you have an issue with the opinion of the support team, then I suggest you send them an email direct. The forum moerators are not game administrators.

1.The most the "support" team says is that" we will look into the matter but cant give you specifics"

2) Ive been an educator for almost 25 years, admin 2 softball leagues, and assisted in running Civilization 3 for several years ,many years back, which included forum and game moderation. the one thing that ive learned is that people overlook mistakes when your 1) accountable and 2) show that your not bias.

I can respect clarifying the subject of account selling because its based off facts.

your "opinion" is not supported by any facts, just your opinion, and confirms what many players are saying about admin taking sides in the game, and apparently on this forum.

You can close the thread down, or suspend my account from the forum, but it doesnt change the perception of the people who play(or played) this game.

If you cared, you would listen to the folks that support this game rather than running it like an absolute dictatorship.

I hope everyone had there say on this thread, because this will probably be the last thread before its locked, or my "opinion" is deleted. :|

"Agent. . . you can kiss your guild goodbye as there will never be a cf, ever." 7/04/08

Legionary

System
"The game account of player Legionary was deleted" 07/16/08
:owned:
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 23:54

inbeforelock

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Mon 04 Dec, 2017 00:27

So the topic has been unlocked once more.

We understand that people need to vent, but targeting the moderation team isn't the way to go (it only gets topics shut down really quickly). We don't have powers within the admin team who monitor the game, cheating or illegal script use. We enforce the rules of the forum.

It was said to me in PM that "being on the forum is a form of roleplaying" and I disagree with that. People have to spend time getting up at X hour for the fleet launch, or sneaking off at work for a "smoke break" is really doing the launch. People get angry and frustrated in real time, and this anger follows people across servers - so it's not a form of roleplaying. But the anger is real.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Baal » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 22:09

Richelieu wrote:So the topic has been unlocked once more.

We understand that people need to vent, but targeting the moderation team isn't the way to go (it only gets topics shut down really quickly). We don't have powers within the admin team who monitor the game, cheating or illegal script use. We enforce the rules of the forum.

It was said to me in PM that "being on the forum is a form of roleplaying" and I disagree with that. People have to spend time getting up at X hour for the fleet launch, or sneaking off at work for a "smoke break" is really doing the launch. People get angry and frustrated in real time, and this anger follows people across servers - so it's not a form of roleplaying. But the anger is real.

I really don't get the anger from Fail members especially those who got banned for using script's and what not......They made the choice

Dirtnaptutor

Postby Dirtnaptutor » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 05:22

1. the only competition on these servers is playing against cheaters. everyone should learn to appreciate them for keeping our skills sharp for all these years.

2. looking into the matter further.. unfortunately the number of accounts that were deleted didn't belong to all individuals. the number of real players that got banned/deleted was much smaller then the number of accounts deleted/banned. one or a couple players got their account/s banned for using scripts. if i had to guess it probably only started with one player. he/she got their account banned. all the other accounts associated with that account got banned automatically. either isp/router etc.. the game seen the same numbers/information coming up for these accounts and were banned automatically without question(which happens all the time and is well proven). here's where the human element comes into play. a couple of guys made it seem like everyone was quitting or getting banned. when it was really just a couple players that got their accounts banned(if not just 1). all their multis got banned. then they deleted all the other multis that the admins didn't catch. they did that to get as many real players they could to delete their accounts. i feel bad for the real players that put 10+ years of work into their accounts that quit because they were fed the wrong information. the point to have as many players quit as possible to show game corruptness or that there was a serious mistake made by the admins is actually a huge lie created by the few players(if not one). then again if your easily swayed by that type of stuff after playing on ae all this time. you've learned nothing. you've wasted your time and shouldn't be playing this game anyway. you should probably stay off the net all together before you hurt your health.

3. beta is far from dead, were just getting started. wait until players/guilds start eating each other.

4. i have to laugh at players that don't even play on this server, yet come over to say stuff that nobody gives a s about. trying to steal shine and throw shade to get noticed is pathetic and shows how weak some of you actually are.

5. players that have a problem with jason. you just have to laugh at him. he's been banned/zero'd/chased/farmed off more servers then i can count. he's a walking hypocrite.

6. player/admins, player/inventors, admins friends do manipulate the outcome of servers(its a proven fact). why do some players get banned for using scripts while other players do not for using the same scripts. why do players use scripts for years and never get banned, yet when something server changing is about to go down. certain players get temporary suspended and perm banned right before. why do some players get caught for credit transfer and others do not. why do some players get replies from game support within the hour and other never get a reply, or get a static general reply that has nothing to do with the problem you sent to them. do not get frustrated about it though, just thank them for keeping you on your toes. it made you a better/smarter ae player.

7. Kenji.. alpha is terrible. im one of the top players on it. there is more then one game manipulator on that server. one day there won't be. and the players on alpha are going to cry harder then all the other players on all the other servers combined. can't wait for that day. should be sooner then later. when the manipulation is one sided. you will feel the pain. i promise.

Aergistal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Alpha: [CUBE]
Beta: [-PM-]

Postby Aergistal » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 09:51

Dirtnaptutor

Bye

KenJI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Rocket Dog
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby KenJI » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 21:02

Dirtnaptutor, top players in alpha use their ingame name on the forum.

Return to “Beta”