tl,dr version of current threads.

User avatar
Pancho_Villa
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu 15 Apr, 2010 21:01
Reputation: 59
Guild: FAIL
Galaxy: Beta

tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Pancho_Villa » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 00:33

It is all FAIL's fault because people can't play imaginary spaceboats.

If we would just split into tiny insignificant guilds and allow the same people we have been fighting for years to soup us individually everything would be just fine.


/end thread.


:lol:

McCloud wrote:I hope someone farms you off of alpha.
User avatar
Shamrock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:20
Reputation: 1
Guild: GM of [DDoS], Solider of [FAIL]
Galaxy: Beta
Location: Denver, USA

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Shamrock » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:30

what does tl,dr mean?

tl= too late?

Dr ??? I dunno doc

~Let the wind be to your back, and may you be in heaven, long before the devil knows your dead~
KoSee for Reporting a Cheater
Image
User avatar
Pancho_Villa
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu 15 Apr, 2010 21:01
Reputation: 59
Guild: FAIL
Galaxy: Beta

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Pancho_Villa » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 03:02

tl,dr

Too long didn't read.

Or condensing wall's o'text into a concise point.

McCloud wrote:I hope someone farms you off of alpha.
User avatar
WarRain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat 22 Mar, 2008 21:08
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Beta

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby WarRain » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 12:38

tl;dr

Image
User avatar
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon 18 May, 2009 19:55
Reputation: 43
Guild: This game sucks.
Galaxy: Beta
Location: A Barstool at the end of the universe.

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Suiseiseki » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 13:26

WarRain wrote:tl;dr

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection


The Nene is a lie.
User avatar
Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu 01 Apr, 2010 09:17
Reputation: 14
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Kaneda » Sun 23 Dec, 2012 19:06

Pancho_Villa wrote:It is all FAIL's fault because people can't play imaginary spaceboats.

If we would just split into tiny insignificant guilds and allow the same people we have been fighting for years to soup us individually everything would be just fine.


/end thread.


:lol:


Basically right, although to be accurate you should have included some mention of the righteous indignation from Fails's humourless members. There was plenty of that in the other threads.

User avatar
Saint 7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2776
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2007 23:12
Reputation: 27
Guild: Guild?
Galaxy: Beta

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Saint 7 » Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:49

tl,dr?

reddit.

get it?

Hammurabi wrote:Beta is so dead compared to Alpha that it doesn't even take two minutes a day to take care of.
User avatar
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon 18 May, 2009 19:55
Reputation: 43
Guild: This game sucks.
Galaxy: Beta
Location: A Barstool at the end of the universe.

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Suiseiseki » Tue 25 Dec, 2012 13:42

Saint 7 wrote:tl,dr?

reddit.

get it?


It's been around much longer than reddit.

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection


The Nene is a lie.
User avatar
Saint 7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2776
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2007 23:12
Reputation: 27
Guild: Guild?
Galaxy: Beta

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Saint 7 » Tue 25 Dec, 2012 17:55

Suiseiseki wrote:
Saint 7 wrote:tl,dr?

reddit.

get it?


It's been around much longer than reddit.


so you reddit too?

Hammurabi wrote:Beta is so dead compared to Alpha that it doesn't even take two minutes a day to take care of.
User avatar
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon 18 May, 2009 19:55
Reputation: 43
Guild: This game sucks.
Galaxy: Beta
Location: A Barstool at the end of the universe.

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Suiseiseki » Tue 25 Dec, 2012 18:41

That's one of those trend sites that college students and newfags frequent. I passed both of those stages many years ago.

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection


The Nene is a lie.
User avatar
Twin Blade
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2007 20:23
Reputation: 36
Guild: PPD
Galaxy: Nova

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Twin Blade » Tue 25 Dec, 2012 20:24

Suiseiseki wrote:
WarRain wrote:tl;dr

SilverKnight wrote:The usual scenario is the “pro” player does a mediocre base hit, then plants the entire mobile on the base in an attempt to make the noob faint at the size of his penis.
User avatar
Saint 7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2776
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2007 23:12
Reputation: 27
Guild: Guild?
Galaxy: Beta

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Saint 7 » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 16:38

Suiseiseki wrote:That's one of those trend sites that college students and newfags frequent. I passed both of those stages many years ago.


congrats. you're evolved then.

Hammurabi wrote:Beta is so dead compared to Alpha that it doesn't even take two minutes a day to take care of.
User avatar
Ugborg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun 20 Sep, 2009 23:37
Reputation: 53
Guild: S3D
Galaxy: Beta
Location: lolwut?

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Ugborg » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 16:44

Kaneda wrote:
Pancho_Villa wrote:It is all FAIL's fault because people can't play imaginary spaceboats.

If we would just split into tiny insignificant guilds and allow the same people we have been fighting for years to soup us individually everything would be just fine.


/end thread.


:lol:


Basically right, although to be accurate you should have included some mention of the righteous indignation from Fails's humourless members. There was plenty of that in the other threads.

The thread itself provides that, just bring your viewpoint back a bit.

Roger W. Ugborg
Vice President, Extramarital Affairs and Grocery Shopping
Otis, Inc.
User avatar
Shamrock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:20
Reputation: 1
Guild: GM of [DDoS], Solider of [FAIL]
Galaxy: Beta
Location: Denver, USA

Re: tl,dr version of current threads.

Postby Shamrock » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 20:57

I have personally used "WoT" (Wall of Text) for years.

Its shorter, and I like it better :P

~Let the wind be to your back, and may you be in heaven, long before the devil knows your dead~

KoSee for Reporting a Cheater

Image

Return to “Beta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 34 guests