Visiting guilds.

User avatar
Pancho_Villa
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Thu 15 Apr, 2010 21:01
Reputation: 59
Guild: FAIL
Galaxy: Beta

Visiting guilds.

Postby Pancho_Villa » Sun 07 Apr, 2013 04:57

I just visited IMPM.

Great bunch of up and coming players.

Made a few hits to light up the ticker.

And it was fun to triple their fleet for a few days.

Any other guilds welcome visitors?

Any other players looking to visit other guilds?

McCloud wrote:I hope someone farms you off of alpha.
User avatar
Aergistal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1150
Joined: Sun 03 Jun, 2007 16:07
Reputation: 30
Guild: Alpha: [CUBE]
Beta: [-PM-]
Location: Taoth Vaclarush
Contact:

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Aergistal » Sat 13 Apr, 2013 08:35

My fleet visited IMPM too :)

User avatar
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 18:52
Reputation: 6
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL
Contact:

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Alex Row » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 11:05

so you still have fleet Aergistal?


that has to be sorted.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
User avatar
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 05:59
Reputation: 18

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Kalypso » Sat 20 Apr, 2013 19:31

i think visiting should be encouraged. I just got back from a 3 day vacation with CHAOS. Fun bunch of people.

i visited IMPM for a bit too, i enjoyed giving advice and answering questions.

I think visiting grows friendships.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
User avatar
Pancho_Villa
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Thu 15 Apr, 2010 21:01
Reputation: 59
Guild: FAIL
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Pancho_Villa » Sun 21 Apr, 2013 16:25

Aergistal wrote:My fleet visited IMPM too :)


You have fleet?

Why is it not fueling my production is the real question to ask.

:think:

McCloud wrote:I hope someone farms you off of alpha.
User avatar
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2010 18:52
Reputation: 6
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL
Contact:

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Alex Row » Mon 22 Apr, 2013 00:57

Pancho_Villa wrote:
Aergistal wrote:My fleet visited IMPM too :)


You have fleet?

Why is it not fueling my production is the real question to ask.

:think:


you can have the leftovers.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
User avatar
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri 09 Mar, 2007 09:32
Reputation: 30
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta
Location: My home world of Dakara

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Baal » Sun 15 Sep, 2013 22:09

Alex Row wrote:so you still have fleet Aergistal?


that has to be sorted.


He wouldn't bring it within range of my Capital Ships so I could properly nuke it when I was occing his bases in 21 why would he bring it out of the shadow's now?

Image
User avatar
Saint 7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2776
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2007 23:12
Reputation: 27
Guild: Guild?
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Saint 7 » Mon 16 Sep, 2013 06:50

Baal wrote:
Alex Row wrote:so you still have fleet Aergistal?


that has to be sorted.


He wouldn't bring it within range of my Capital Ships so I could properly nuke it when I was occing his bases in 21 why would he bring it out of the shadow's now?

because it's a game? :think:

Hammurabi wrote:Beta is so dead compared to Alpha that it doesn't even take two minutes a day to take care of.
User avatar
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4271
Joined: Fri 09 Mar, 2007 09:32
Reputation: 30
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta
Location: My home world of Dakara

Re: Visiting guilds.

Postby Baal » Wed 18 Sep, 2013 15:58

Saint 7 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Alex Row wrote:so you still have fleet Aergistal?


that has to be sorted.


He wouldn't bring it within range of my Capital Ships so I could properly nuke it when I was occing his bases in 21 why would he bring it out of the shadow's now?

because it's a game? :think:


I expect i'll find it flying towards 39 :biglaugh:

Image

Return to “Beta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests