I fail in the Ultimate Fail of Failed clarification

Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Fail
Galaxy: Beta

I fail in the Ultimate Fail of Failed clarification

Postby Ratimus » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 16:51

FAIL does not declare war. We do not plan and scheme in an effort to focus on the demise, erradication, subjugation, or defeat of a guild. We do not hold a guild responsible for the action(s) of member(s) in that guild. If an individual wrongs us, we will deal with that individual with paintshop pro .

FAIL is a peaceful sim guild that sits on the porch and watches grass grow, molassas drip, and slugs reproduce. (these are all euphamisms of things that occur slowly and are indicative of boredom and sexual dysfunction)
RED
If we see a base that we can attack, that will net a profit. And by that I mean
The cost of fleet lost is less that total revenue received + debris collected etc...
That base will be attacked. Not as an act of war, or because your guild is sexy ..
But because you probably have insufficient defense and/or fleet, and have a big
whopping E-peen . (Note, as a rule we plunder routes; And we will hold an occupation longer than it takes to get the debris, unless we think your a douchenozzel, or you have acted in an manner becoming to the game.. i.e. cursing, plundering our TR's, slander,cow tipping etc...)

yellow
ALSO...

If we determine a fleet in close proximity to one of our bases is of sufficient size
to pose an offensive risk to that or other close proximity bases of Fail or UC; we will
per-emptively do shots on an Un-dead Hooker before that fleet with intent to remove it as a potential threat.
We will not message you first and say "Hey, looks like your getting ready to romance our sheep
me at address 'X'"; we will simply attack. This is a Sim game, I am not going to let
you know that I know that you are planning an attack on me. Nor am I going to give you the opportunity to look up our Skirts , then attack me anyway.

Now, obviously if you get attacked you are going to get mad and yell etc... then threaten to attack us back. Well we are idiots, we pretty much expect you to retaliate if we hit you. Just go ahead and retaliate; This will save you some time from you having to message your diplomat and then have him message us, etc, etc...
we know it's a game, and we promise not to get huffy about it unless you bring the glue

Now you and your guild want to get up in arms and declare war, and a focused effort to take us out? Well that is your prerogative I guess. You won't have to worry about MDP's, BP's, or any other political treaty as we don't make them; so at least you have the advantage of knowing we won't be hiding behind any other guilds. Of course, should a guild just want to jump in and help us, we won't stop them as we have little time for the game nor the initiative to play this game

green
That pretty much covers it.
You have a problem with a member of Fail , take it up with that member. If it is a Student; he will have a # beside his title, and you can refer to the corresponding Numb Nuts that believes there are Students

We don't do politics, so there are no diplomats. Don't ask for or offer treaties, we don't
do them either Only Space Tears

You see a Fail headed for your base? PM them... who knows, the two of you may hit it off and become buddies; and he Take warm shows together ... of course that depends on what you PM... hurl a bunch of obscenities, and you may get laid, and get your TR's fluffed .

In closing, please recognize an attack on your base/fleet is not an attack on "you". It is nothing more than jumping your Bones , capturing your MuM , tac'ing your toe, or
sinking your battleship. It is a move in a game, nothing more that stealing your Virtue
And we expect to be treated like 2 dollar hooker on dollar night . You hit a Fail, then you must have found a weak spot to exploit; we will work to ignore that weakness an in turn probe for a free drinks and 25cent wings . That is what the game is about.

Cheers and Good hunting.
Last edited by Ratimus on Thu 31 Oct, 2013 18:36, edited 1 time in total.

RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: I fail in the Ultimate Fail of Failed clarification

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 17:03

Nice W.O.T

I read none of it.

I Don't Play Anymore. All I Do Is Lurk In The Forums.
Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Ratimus » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 18:01

RiptideWarrior wrote:Nice W.O.T

I read none of it.

You should kick yourself in the nuts !!

RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 18:16

Ratimus wrote:

I read none of it.

First off thats not even possible. And second..interspersing some colors in that W.O.T might make it more pleasing to the eye.

Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Ratimus » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 18:36

RiptideWarrior wrote:
Ratimus wrote:

I read none of it.

First off thats not even possible. And second..interspersing some colors in that W.O.T might make it more pleasing to the eye.

Your Wish is my Fail done

RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 19:06

Better but still no blue.

Is it that your out of space to insert color codes?

MagicSwan
Guild: Friend's know's where :)

Postby MagicSwan » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 20:10

Ratimus wrote:FAIL does not declare war. We do not plan and scheme in an effort to focus on the demise, erradication, subjugation, or defeat of a guild. We do not hold a guild responsible for the action(s) of member(s) in that guild. If an individual wrongs us, we will deal with that individual with paintshop pro .

FAIL is a peaceful sim guild that sits on the porch and watches grass grow, molassas drip, and slugs reproduce. (these are all euphamisms of things that occur slowly and are indicative of boredom and sexual dysfunction)
RED
If we see a base that we can attack, that will net a profit. And by that I mean
The cost of fleet lost is less that total revenue received + debris collected etc...
That base will be attacked. Not as an act of war, or because your guild is sexy ..
But because you probably have insufficient defense and/or fleet, and have a big
whopping E-peen . (Note, as a rule we plunder routes; And we will hold an occupation longer than it takes to get the debris, unless we think your a douchenozzel, or you have acted in an manner becoming to the game.. i.e. cursing, plundering our TR's, slander,cow tipping etc...)

yellow
ALSO...

If we determine a fleet in close proximity to one of our bases is of sufficient size
to pose an offensive risk to that or other close proximity bases of Fail or UC; we will
per-emptively do shots on an Un-dead Hooker before that fleet with intent to remove it as a potential threat.
We will not message you first and say "Hey, looks like your getting ready to romance our sheep
me at address 'X'"; we will simply attack. This is a Sim game, I am not going to let
you know that I know that you are planning an attack on me. Nor am I going to give you the opportunity to look up our Skirts , then attack me anyway.

Now, obviously if you get attacked you are going to get mad and yell etc... then threaten to attack us back. Well we are idiots, we pretty much expect you to retaliate if we hit you. Just go ahead and retaliate; This will save you some time from you having to message your diplomat and then have him message us, etc, etc...
we know it's a game, and we promise not to get huffy about it unless you bring the glue

Now you and your guild want to get up in arms and declare war, and a focused effort to take us out? Well that is your prerogative I guess. You won't have to worry about MDP's, BP's, or any other political treaty as we don't make them; so at least you have the advantage of knowing we won't be hiding behind any other guilds. Of course, should a guild just want to jump in and help us, we won't stop them as we have little time for the game nor the initiative to play this game

green
That pretty much covers it.
You have a problem with a member of Fail , take it up with that member. If it is a Student; he will have a # beside his title, and you can refer to the corresponding Numb Nuts that believes there are Students

We don't do politics, so there are no diplomats. Don't ask for or offer treaties, we don't
do them either Only Space Tears

You see a Fail headed for your base? PM them... who knows, the two of you may hit it off and become buddies; and he Take warm shows together ... of course that depends on what you PM... hurl a bunch of obscenities, and you may get laid, and get your TR's fluffed .

In closing, please recognize an attack on your base/fleet is not an attack on "you". It is nothing more than jumping your Bones , capturing your MuM , tac'ing your toe, or
sinking your battleship. It is a move in a game, nothing more that stealing your Virtue
And we expect to be treated like 2 dollar hooker on dollar night . You hit a Fail, then you must have found a weak spot to exploit; we will work to ignore that weakness an in turn probe for a free drinks and 25cent wings . That is what the game is about.

Cheers and Good hunting.

blue

Everything in RED yellow green is just the same old Goonion crap

RiptideWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RiptideWarrior » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 20:44

blue

Finally! Someone who understands!

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 20:45

the point is, SS can go suck a bug. FAIL isn't going to war with anyone.

there are enough guilds on Beta with fleet...SS can war with them.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
WhiteKnight
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: =A=
SS
FTW
NøiSe
LOVE

Postby WhiteKnight » Fri 01 Nov, 2013 16:02

desculpe no English

~ Retired ~ "And in the end it's not the years in AE that count. It's the AE in your years."
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 02 Nov, 2013 10:01

Other than plagiarizing BOB material...

:wall:

Have the GOON ideal of lulz run its course and become dry?

I'll sooner be a PENGUIN.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: This game sucks.

Postby Suiseiseki » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 03:07

RiptideWarrior wrote:

blue

Finally! Someone who understands!

Lol, you read the wall of text. Derp.

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection

The Nene is a lie.
Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Ratimus » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 05:04

SilverKnight wrote:Other than plagiarizing BOB material...

:wall:

Have the GOON ideal of lulz run its course and become dry?

I'll sooner be a PENGUIN.

You win the interwebz Sir We were wondering if anyone would figure it out

Your prize a date with AE beauty queen

and one of these

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 06:21

Getting her screaming my name in ecstasy was amusing enough to compensate for the slight nausea of doing the act.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Sun 03 Nov, 2013 09:30

my ickiness radar has been activated.
Just so's you know

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Beta”