Good Fight Fail

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Good Fight Fail

Postby Kalypso » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 16:00

JJCv2.0 wrote:
Kalypso wrote:There won't be a next time. I think you guys should fight each other...like I suggested before this useless crash

I hope you guys are not expecting to all sit in one giant guild like you are, we're dismantling, as you should too.

If not, the GODS/SS/BLOOD triad can always form into Voltron again later this year.

Because s2d are our friends..why don,t you crash blood?

Fail needs to have some friends...if we dropped s2d we would never have enough people to war with you same ol same ols.

And besides, s2d and FAIL are bff's. We stick together like zippers on a Micheal Jackson 'Beat it jacket'

Also, why should we split? We have no fleet.

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
ReV

Postby ReV » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 17:44

Kalypso wrote:
JJCv2.0 wrote:
Kalypso wrote:There won't be a next time. I think you guys should fight each other...like I suggested before this useless crash

I hope you guys are not expecting to all sit in one giant guild like you are, we're dismantling, as you should too.

If not, the GODS/SS/BLOOD triad can always form into Voltron again later this year.

Fail needs to have some friends...if we dropped s2d we would never have enough people to war with you same ol same ols.

And besides, s2d and FAIL are bff's. We stick together like zippers on a Micheal Jackson 'Beat it jacket'

SS and BLOOD are our Friends. Splitting with them would be handing the server to you guys AGAIN as Alex Row said. This is going to be a never ending cycle here...but im down for it...crashing our fleets together always makes for a lot of fun.

Jason_PT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 18:20

Kalypso wrote:Because s2d are our friends..why don,t you crash blood?

Crash blood, SS and GODS crash each other..... i think you should change your ink supplier in your hair saloon, for some odd reason i think that ink you use must have some kind of hallucinogenic effect.
:biglaugh:

and how the hell does someone crash blood? Drink... use it on some foods, medical purposes, but i never heard about crashing blood.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Postby JJCv2.0 » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 20:04

Kalypso wrote:
JJCv2.0 wrote:

Well whatever but them THOG/MC need to go on their own way. They can form up or do whatever the hell it is they do, but all you guys in a big guild, um, no.

Retired AE Philanthropist.
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:01

Who are you to tell anyone what to do? jason is obviously delusional, because I don't run a fu cking hair salon...brush up on your english if you want to join a conversation. Clown.

We have no fleet. We are not a threat. Let us play the f ucking game like we want to.

Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: TFR
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ratimus » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:42

ReV wrote:
SS and BLOOD are our Friends. Splitting with them would be handing the server to you guys AGAIN as Alex Row said. This is going to be a never ending cycle here...but im down for it...crashing our fleets together always makes for a lot of fun.

hahaha not that I would betray anyone over in gods but come one rev you know there are a bunch over there have quite a bit to say about gods so to say they are friends is stretch why not just say We need them to maintain superiority ?

I've never had an issue with spitting out the truth right ? how many times did i say we took so in so cause we needed the meat shield ? how many times did i tell little guilds that came in GE your here for cannon fodder ?

Postby ReV » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:45

Ratimus wrote:
ReV wrote:

hahaha not that I would betray anyone over in gods but come one rev you know there are a bunch over there have quite a bit to say about gods so to say they are friends is stretch why not just say We need them to maintain superiority ?

I've never had an issue with spitting out the truth right ? how many times did i say we took so in so cause we needed the meat shield ? how many times did i tell little guilds that came in GE your here for cannon fodder ?

Your wrong. BLOOD, SS, and GODS is a brotherhood my friend. and you say you wont betray anyone in GODS? didnt you already do that :p

ReV

Postby ReV » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:50

ReV wrote:
Ratimus wrote:
ReV wrote:

Your wrong. BLOOD, SS, and GODS is a brotherhood my friend. and you say you wont betray anyone in GODS? didnt you already do that :p

Seems as though you might have switched sides a bit prematurely though...just saying.

Ka-Z
Guild: A few
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ka-Z » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:32

I can not believe the amount of vitriol being spewed here... Especially from MY side of the fight. We lost and we lost pretty fairly. The odds weren't overwhelmingly against us.

We had a pretty damned good shot at this one and lost to slightly superior effort, a moderate fleet advantage, and a spec mismatch. Some of our CRITICAL fleets shot poorly or were shot before they could accomplish their objectives. We neglected to apply certain lessons learned, that cost us DEARLY.

Most importantly, we continued to think of our foes, particularly GODS, as incompetent and inactive. That was not the case in this instance nor in the last crash. GODS is no longer the whipping boy of the server and GODS leadership is a decent lot. GODS appears, at this point, to be the class of the server in a lot of ways.

The fight was fair, the fight was enjoyable, the fight was pure. We lost... no excuses.

I had a huge part in that. My fleet could have neutralized Jake Rivers at the end which, in turn, could have allowed Osbad to hold the pile. But I foolishly lost that fleet for a few million credits. I hope for an opportunity at redemption.

In short, I appreciate the fight and regret the outcome. I appreciate you all as opponents. I like you guys and hope we have many more. I'll admit that I won't forget the betrayal on the Beta pact, nor the rec shooting during the CF, unless some effort is made to pay them back.

Nonetheless, I will always congratulate a hard earned victory and be available for a gentlemanly word, regardless of conduct of my fellows and the bitterness of defeat.

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 06:00

^ Now that's a gentleman.

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 09:54

Hey errrybody!

Let's quickly some up things in a cliffs notes version,

TL : DR: Your day is over, annnnnd, FAIL is quickly turning into the joke of the server.

We can all go home now.

kthxby
Last edited by JJCv2.0 on Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:24, edited 3 times in total.

Jabba the Hutt
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [CHAOS]

Postby Jabba the Hutt » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:15

go home JJC, you're drunk ;)

Jason_PT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:41

Kalypso wrote:Who are you to tell anyone what to do? jason is obviously delusional, because I don't run a fu cking hair salon...brush up on your english if you want to join a conversation. Clown.

At least my english is good enough to be mistaken has a natural born speaker, and i don't have to use foul language in any of my posts to make a point, pressure points honey, pressure points.

You know what that is or do you need me to dig up the meaning in a English dictionary?

Much more could be said, but i'll hold on those stones to send over there when the time is called for.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 11:44

As if anything ka-z/gus has to say holds any water. A spy is a spy. Why you are in fail is beyond me.

I still say we should have never engaged in this war. We should have kept moving until we had enough fleet to win. To say it was a fair fight is ridiculous.

Jason, whatever dude. Do you even lift?

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 12:13

i dont get it then kal.

you got the chance to move. why didnt you take it?

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor

Return to “Beta”